Shoes. uh-oh.......

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
ooops.

I can wear heels now. :bliss:

And knee high boots. :bliss: :bliss:

Guess who went shoe shopping today? :eek:

It has been at least 30 years since I could wear either......so, I went a little mad......which has made me very very VERY happy!!!
:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

ANd it wasn't Ebay - and they (all) were on sale!!!! :D :D :D

(someone please promise me if I ever put the weight back on shoot me! Before my hubby does!!! :rotflmao:)

I needed a lift. I got one. I'm a happy bunny. :)

Broke bunny - but happy. :D

I was dead excited SFA - have ALWAYS been a boot gal.

I might post pics of these - they are cool! One pair comes just to the very bottom of the knee - and the other goes up over the knee slightly - they look sexy! :D

Can't wait to wear them somewhere!

Won't be long for you at all! You might even be able to now! You should see!! :D

No no no no no no! I'm too scared ....... I did order some from Duo last year, having measured my calf - I needed the biggest calf width measurement. When they came they still didn't fit - I have such short legs that the widest point of my calf was at a totally different place to the widest part of the boot ... sob. I even had to put a split into my wide-leg wellies to make them fit. I'm a mutant!

OH bless youm you are not a mutant! Don't you worry!! You will get in some. Just give it time! :)

I should have split my wellies - never thought of that - they were just bunched up around the ankle! lol Gave me horrible blisters though where it rubbed my ankle.

Oh the pain of being fat. NEVER AGAIN!!!!! :)

Wahooo!! Way to go BL!! I have never been able to wear boots cos my calves are too fat!!! but hey... you never know!!! It may just happen!! You've given me inspiration BL... I want proper knee high boots that fit!! My ultimate goal...lol

Back