Shopping trip

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey everyone, just got back from a summer clothes shopping trip with Cheryl (Pandora) and just wanted to say how much more fun shopping is when you can find stuff that fits- you can actually choose what to wear- imagine that?! LMAO!

Anyway, thanks Cheryl for a lovely day, it was fab meeting you and nice to go shopping with someone who's going thru the same stuff as me, you are gonna look brilliant in your new gear!

I'm very excited about the fact that I have bought clothes only in M, 12, 14 sizes (and a dress in a 16 but seeing as i used to not even fit into dresses that were smaller than a 20, and they looked rubbish, i think a 16 is pretty good going!) Shopped in New Look and Primarni, where I used to be generally a size 18, so I'm a happy bunny and feeling really positive! Got some gorge tunic tops, some leggings, skirts and accessories, and can't wait to reveal my new look to my friends (they havent seen my hair yet as we've all been away for easter and start back tomorrow, so thought it would be good to shock them with clothes + hair all at once, a complete makeover!) Cheryl bought some lovely stuff for her holiday, including a GORGEOUS dress of which I am very jealous!! I'll let her tell you about that tho!

I recommend anyone who's been dieting and lost over a stone to take a trip to the shops, its so uplifting seeing how your size has changed!!!

Hope you're all having a lovely day enjoying the sunshine!
xxxx

Know how you feel, i love shopping now, its just the best (my bank account doesn't like it quite as much i fear though!)

It is totally amazing feeling to go in a shop and try anything rather than be limited to the larger sizes. I still can't get over it though, takes ages to sink in, I wander round the shops seeing all these lovely clothes and then after a few minutes I think, hang on a minute, i can wear them now! You know like all the things I never considered, skinny jeans, little sun dresses, halterneck tops (now possible due to halter neck bra and 10" or something loss round chest).... I sooo need a sugar daddy though or win the lottery, to help pay for my new clothes addiction!

You are looking fantastic on your pic, you must be so pleased with yourself

went into to town today and saw all the lovely clothes in the shop windows
must say this wsa another inspiration to get me on the cd
must have been great fun being able to shop in a normal shop
i have to live in evans but hopefully can change this soon
xx

Ahhh kazbro, u will be out of evans in no time! Only a couple of months ago I was struggling to get into an 18 in evans! And if I can do it, I know you can too- i have very poor willpower but this diet is so amazing, you'll be there before you know it xxx

That is the one thing that has motivated me more than anything to get slim for summer, the promise of a trip to Oxford Street to the new Primark. I don't think my other half realises what he's letting himself in for!

Really excited about seeing my CDC for the first time tomorrow and getting started. Size 18 now and want to be a 12/14 by July. Bring it on!

Now just what to have for my last supper...? :rolleyes:

hi Nikki,
thanks for a fab time, hubby n DD1 love the new stuff i got, have put a piccy of the dress on my new thread - "THE DRESS - size 14" on Cambridge forum
xx:)

Glad you had a fab day and you are right there is nothing better than shopping and realising that you can now chose what you would like to wear.

Ive been having fun as well, even trying stuff on for the fun of it. Im going to my best friends wedding in July and instead of dreading what I can wear I have a number of possibilties, what a lovely thought.

Enjoy every moment as you have worked hard to get there. Let us know your friends reaction, wish I could see that.:D :D

hi Nikki,
thanks for a fab time, hubby n DD1 love the new stuff i got, have put a piccy of the dress on my new thread - "THE DRESS - size 14" on Cambridge forum
xx:)

No prob hun, thank YOU! Glad they like the new clobber! I've been wearing the khaki dress all day (with a pair of tights) since I got back, and have received nothing but compliments from Mike and Mum and Dad! Which is good as I was expecting 'isn't that a bit short' etc etc!

Bet you can't wait for an excuse to don the dress lol xxx

Hey wannabslim...you need to change your name to....

nolongerawannaB!!! :p
:D You look fab! Well done!

Back