should be feeling good

mary24

Hi there just need to rant. I hav lost 12lbs in 3wks and should be feeling really happy but I am not. I feel so low and I am confused as to why. Maybe its withdrawal from all the junk I used to eat or that I am scared of failing. I am so used to sabotaging myself whenever I start to loose weight. It's taking so much effort to not go back to my old habits. Anyway sorry for going on just needed to get it all off my chest.

I think this is quite common when healthy eating, a lot of food that's bad for us can make us feel better (I'm awful at science but I think it's something to do with endorphines?) so when you cut it out, your body and mind will probably be up and down for a while!

You're doing so well so far and writing it down on here rather than actually self sabotaging is a big achievement, you should be very proud of yourself. I know sometimes when I'm feeling down and I don't know why, I write down a list of all the reasons I want to lose weight or I do a bit of online window shopping and look at all the lovely things I can wear when I get to target etc. It seems to help!

Hope you feel better soon either way :) good luck! x

We seem to have this topic repeated several times................how do we sort that out ???

Help mods !!!

Back