Should i go ... or put it off until Saturday?

p.s. you are also dead right about the man god that is Eric Northman

Go to your original WI.

I was in the same boat as you this week, I WI on Wednesdays and have had a terrible week this week. I've been away for work and had to eat out for lunch and dinner, and the choice of restaurant was never mine. I made the best of it, but I knew I wouldn't have a loss.

I was tempted to miss this week and wait til next week to go back as I was convinced I'd have gained a few lbs.

I bit the bullet and went on Wednesday and I'd only gained 1/2 lb, which I was thrilled about.

If I hadn't gone I'd have still been fretting about the damage I thought I'd done, whereas at least now I know, and I can start to undo it, if that makes sense.

You're always going to be better equipped if you know the facts.

Guys .. I'm astounded... I've just been to WI and I've LOST 3.5lbs!! Genuinely cannot believe i've lost, I'm sat here gobsmacked. Its all guns blazing to get that 2.5lbs off next week so I can get my first stone sticker - thank you all for your advice, I'm made up with myself and love love LOVE this forum!! xx

Well I was on the edge of my seat and im so glad it turned out well! Absolutely amazing, why do people get losses after being naughty sometimes?

well done for going and facing the music, and well done on your loss!

Oh he's a peach, i got too impatient waiting for 3rd series to start over here so i downloaded it and perved over him for 12 full, dreamy, gorgeous, sexual episodes :D

:D I haven't seen series 3 yet, I still have it to look forward too - can't wait!! (have read most of the books)

p.s. you are also dead right about the man god that is Eric Northman
:D
Guys .. I'm astounded... I've just been to WI and I've LOST 3.5lbs!! Genuinely cannot believe i've lost, I'm sat here gobsmacked. Its all guns blazing to get that 2.5lbs off next week so I can get my first stone sticker - thank you all for your advice, I'm made up with myself and love love LOVE this forum!! xx

Wow!! Well done!!

:D

Back