should I have an extra pack?

sarcywid

Im on day 5 of this brill diet but I find I am still hungry. I was never a big portion eater (just the wrong stuff!) Im 5ft10 and 16st. I walk approx 15-20 miles a week with my dog and the school run.

I have been nibbling on broccoli and had some wafer thin steak but worried that if I have my veg allowance later with meal or protein then I will knock out of ketosis. Im drinking about 4litres of water a day too.

Any one got advice?

Truthfully, I'm not absolutely certain, but my view would be an extra pack isn't so bad.

You are doing a lot of exercise, so you have to take that into consideration.

You won't come out of ketosis with just meal/ protein and allowed veg. Going wild on the packs maybe, as it would be more carbs, but not just one more.

I think an extra pack would be fine, on Cambridge they advise tall ladies to have an extra pack (to be the same as a man) and if you're doing exercise to have an extra - so I think you'd be fine. You may find that as you get into ketosis you don't need an extra but it'll be ok to have one on the days you're doing more exercise

Better to have an extra pack on days when hungry than struggling and then blowing the diet.

Back