shouldnt but would (not cd related obv!)

Oh and also the young lad who plays Justin in Hollyoaks and the young lad who plays Rik in Home & Away...... I know they are gorgeous but I'm 42 so shouldn't really think of young boys in that way but I would.....LOLOLOLOL They would make an old woman very happy...:D:D:eek:

Dawn French
Penny Smith
Pink
Davina McCall
Mrs McClusky from Grange Hill!

lmao!!! was that from childhood or a recent thang mike? :p
i agree about pink tho...even i fancy her lol. hubby loves her as well....if i didnt know better i'd say he has a thing for gobby women lol

Jimmy Nail
Lenny Henry
Ray Winstone
Ricky Gervias

Oh yes me too for Ray Winstone, how could I forget him - oooh he's so tough and manly!

Oh yes, James Nesbitt, anyone watching him in Jekyll, think he's brilliant in that. It's his voice that does it for me, oh that accent!

oooh and the one who did johnny allen in eastenders billy murray is it?

I can say a should and would, does that count???

ALEX TURNER.
ALEX TURNER.
LUKE PRITCHARD.
JOHNNY DEPP.
ALEX TURNER.
THE REST OF ARCTIC MONKEYS.

Shouldn't but would...
Guppy off of Holby City/Casualty haha...Love him :)

Ditto! and Nicholas Cage..... :drool:

Don't know what it is about him, but there's definately SOMETHING!;)

Ask Sophie2324 about a dream she once had about him hahaha... :p

Alan Rickman but only in his Professor Snape outfit from Harry Potter x

bluddy hell! nicolas cage is flipping gorgous! I have the hots for him summit cronic! surely he is truely too yummy to be considered a "shouldnt but would???"

lol...he's probably old enough to be my dad..or grandad?! lol...no he's not that old is he? I'm 24 anyway, so definately shouldn't but definately would haha! ;)

Ask Sophie2324 about a dream she once had about him hahaha... :p

Oooh, do tell....I'm intrigued...... :)

Hi Guys,

Dont mean to but in buttt what is that film called? Gwynith Paltrow is in it, is it sliding doors? anyway's the scottish guy can't mind what you call him lol it's the one they miss a train and live the lifes of the that they wouldn't have known if they hadn't missed it! but OMG he is sex on legs lol he would be top of my list anyday, sad but true, anyone remember his name?

Hi Guys,

Dont mean to but in buttt what is that film called? Gwynith Paltrow is in it, is it sliding doors? anyway's the scottish guy can't mind what you call him lol it's the one they miss a train and live the lifes of the that they wouldn't have known if they hadn't missed it! but OMG he is sex on legs lol he would be top of my list anyday, sad but true, anyone remember his name?

oooo john hannah, i liked him in the mummy, brendan frazer much neicer in that tho

Yes thats his name, John Hannah!!! love him!

Also the guy in Emerdale, Andy's dad just something about him don't know what but he pushes my buttons!!

Back