shouldnt but would (not cd related obv!)

Phillip Schofield :D I love the fact that he's such a giggler!!

oohhhh watching a classic of Top gear on tv right now and david walliams and jimmy carr on together...
actually made me think about food and started drooling over them
yum lol

Hiya guys.,

Classic I know but:

George Clooney that smile and those eyes you just know that for at least for a short while (during the peak) that it was you.

Don Johnson - all time fave from when he was in "From here to Eternity" the TV version "Miami Vice" I used to have dreams about him I would record the program just so I could watch him over and over again and of course "Nash Bridges" can still watch that on FX.

Used to love Davy Jones out of The Monkees (when I was 12) I now like Mickey Dolenz instead.

Richard Dean-Anderson from MacGyver and Stargate SG1 also wouldn't kick Michael Shanks out of bed either.

Its the eyes everytime for me, my Grandfather had cheeky eyes and I worshipped him and I think that is what I look for in a Man now. My hubby has lovely eyes and its true they are the window to the soul, there are many people men and women I wouldn't trust because of their eyes and I am usually proved right.

MD and I know one particular person, a real charmer but a really nasty piece of work when you got to know him.

Simon Gregson (I think that's his name, he played "our Damon" in Brookside) He's very salt 'n' pepper haired and all twinkly eyed!;)

Simon Gregson is Steve MacDonald from Corrie Mrs D....!!!! Simon O'Brien is Damon..... (I just did a google I'm not that sad that I know all the soap stars names.... honest guvnor...lol)

Damon .... grey...... awwwww bless thought he was still a young boy.....:sigh:

Oooh another one.... Paul Usher.... Barry Grant from Brookie.... but then he's quite good looking.... I thought it was the 'mingers' we wouldn't fess up to fancying but secretly do that we were listing :confused:

Simon Gregson is Steve MacDonald from Corrie Mrs D....!!!!

Ooh I like him too though Mich!! Twinkly eyes!:D
I know that 'Damon's' name is Simon but his surname has escaped me lol:D

Damon .... grey...... awwwww bless thought he was still a young boy.....:sigh:

Oh no, he's 42! Not as young as I remember either!:D

Oooh another one.... Paul Usher.... Barry Grant from Brookie.... but then he's quite good looking.... I thought it was the 'mingers' we wouldn't fess up to fancying but secretly do that we were listing :confused:

Paul Usher is too good looking to be on this list Mich haha:D

Mingers only! :D

i completely forgot a bout "the Ram" lol i loooove him

and ive got a weird thing for all the bloked on dragons den aswell lol

Not too look at but Peter Kay is soo funny,

Derren Brown - but would he know what I was thinking :rolleyes:

The ginger bloke off Eastenders who was having the affair with Stacey..... mmmmm I would....:p

That's. Just. Wrong.

He is too pink and ginger looking, and for some reason, every time I see him I think 'I bet you smell of wee'. Dunno why.

That's. Just. Wrong.

He is too pink and ginger looking, and for some reason, every time I see him I think 'I bet you smell of wee'. Dunno why.

PMSL Dom..... maybe I've a secret ginger fetish .....:eek: My hubby is 'light ginger'... maybe that's it.....

Smells of wee.....:confused::confused::confused::rotflmao: I bet if you think about it you've probably had a patient who was ginger and smelt of wee.......:rotflmao:

I suppose I should probably confess mine.

Jeremy Bowen.

I love him. Even though he's old and bald. We'd go out for dinners and drink really good wine, and talk about interesting stuff. Swooooooooooooon!

ok now i am getting a bit worried i seem to have a thing for old guys haha
dont think hubby will be very impressed if he ever sees this:p

Back