shred it with weights

vander

hi all i am new to all this

i have started with shred it with weighs (like 30 day shred but different)

its still with Jillian Michaels

this is the one Amazon.com: Jillian Michaels: Shred-It With Weights: Jillian Michaels, Jillian Michaels: Movies & TV

i am 16 stone i need to lose minium of 6 stone but my total goal is 8 stone :)

i am doing this every day i am currently on day 5 :) and i am very proud of me and my hubby for doing this

i am also walking to work (20 mins)

and we are doing Jillians the biggest winner cardio-kickbox once a week x

please join me :) there isn't any pressure just have fun and do whatever activity you can manage x

Hi Vander

So how have you been finding Jillian's Shred it with Weights? Cos she's kicking my butt with the 30 Day Shred! I did look at that DVD as i'm trying to get into Kettlebells but its only on region 1. Need to steal my partners multi-regional DVD player.

Good luck!

she kicks butt on this one too hun and if u havent got kettle bells u can use dumbbells also :)

if u have n xbox its region free hun x

good luck i am also going to start the 30 day shred today x gonna die in the morning x

good luck too x

Hey, love jillians shred it with weights but I'm on a vlcd and it would literally kill me at the moment

It's very simple to turn any DVD player into a multi region player.

If you google DVD multi region codes it should bring up some websites, go into one of them and find your DVD player make and model and they'll give you step by step instructions.

I'm not the greatest techno person and I managed to do in my house

4 lost : 57 to goal

Yeah, Fair plays this is banging

Good luck. You didn't mention your diet though; diet is very important. Make sure both you and your husband maintain clean diets and don't spoil all of your hard work!

Back