Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Well done. It'll be off in no time x

Good afternoon Shrimp. Not too bad at all, onwards and downwards xx

Thank you Ladies xxxxxxx.

2xshakes down......just about to do the horses for the second time today and planning on a run later.....

daily weight check starting from tomorrow...

down down down.

Just back from my run..had to wait until OH got in (8.20)... Where have the dark nights come from. It was pitch black when I got back.

2xshakes.
1xsoup.
Even did some ironing....because if I was doing that I would not be eating.

Here we go....

Thursday 10st 8lb
Friday 10st 6.6lb

anf it is starting to come off!

Fab :D

Great well done Shrimp for getting straight back on it and so well done on the running you are doing fab X

Well done Shrimp...9...9...9s xx

Thank you Ladies.

2 x shakes.
1 x bar.
horses done twice...just having 5 mins before I go for a run.

fingers crossed for more off tomorrow

All the above...plus 4.8 mile run.....please let me shed some weight overnight

You are determined to do this no matter what, a bit like me, we can have falls off the wagon for whatever reason but as long as we get back up and don't stop trying, that's the proof that we shall be where we want.

Here we go....

Thursday 10st 8lb
Friday 10st 6.6lb
Saturday 10st 5.8lb

and it is starting to come off!

You are determined to do this no matter what, a bit like me, we can have falls off the wagon for whatever reason but as long as we get back up and don't stop trying, that's the proof that we shall be where we want.

Jasper we are all over this!

You are doing great Shrimp it's really falling off you - back to the gym for me tomorrow from September - you are such a great inspiration running Xx

You are doing great Shrimp it's really falling off you - back to the gym for me tomorrow from September - you are such a great inspiration running Xx

Thank you.....have a good time in the gym tomorrow and keep me posted on how it's going x

Hi Shrimp. Greetings from sunny Tuscany! So pleased the post holiday weight is coming off well done you! I have just finished week 3 of couch 25k am scaring the OH by going running in gym while here ha ha who would have thought!

Hey get you! That's a sign your hooked!

enjoy beautiful Tuscany x

Here we go....

Thursday 10st 8lb
Friday 10st 6.6lb
Saturday 10st 5.8lb
Sunday 10st 4.2lb

and 12 mile run completed...now to rest.

I will get to the 9's

Back