Shrinking thighs

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SandyKH, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Hi everyone!! Havn't been on here for ages but everythins going ok. Hope everyone is doing good with lipo too!! Everyone looks great in their pictures.

I have a question.... I seem to be losing weight from my waist but not from my thighs!! I've been on lipo for 4 weeks now and was wondering when did everyone start noticing a massive difference on their thighs? I really want my thighs to shrink!! They're like tree trunks at the mo! lol

Sandy xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Sandy... I've no advice but just wanted to say I feel your pain, lol!!
    Will be watching this thread with interest... my thighs need their own room in my house!!
    Best of luck with the weightloss xx

4. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Hi Wobble Wonder, it's annoying isn't it!?! I've always had chunky thighs and a huge bum and I hate it. I thought with lipo maybe my thighs will miraculously shrink!! lol

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    from my weight loss i think it starts at the top and works down others have said that it comes off first where it went on i too still have thunder thighsxx

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im hoping my tree trunks go too,think they have got a bit thinner but Ive that far to go you would hardly notice yet x

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Mine came off in the following order
    Boobs :mad:
    Face:D
    Bum:D:D:D
    Thighs:D
    Tummy:D
    My waist is still quite big though. It must come off in different orders for different people. I want my size 24 inch waist back.....Yeh right!!

8. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    have to say its come off everywhere but yes, stomach and thighs the last

h x

9. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Came off my hips and tummy first, that was baby fat though so last to go on!

Then face, I have noticed my thighs are thinner as some of my formerly tight trousers are now baggy, the difference really started to show in week 6. :)

10. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

its so weird where we lose weight first. ive lost more weight off my thighs, bum and tum. but i really wanted to lose the weight in my face and bust, but to me still looks the same lol. i jus hope i dont end up with a "fish face" lol.

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My thighs were definitely last but are quite narrow now andthey were big lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.