Shrinking thighs

SandyKH

Hi everyone!! Havn't been on here for ages but everythins going ok. Hope everyone is doing good with lipo too!! Everyone looks great in their pictures.

I have a question.... I seem to be losing weight from my waist but not from my thighs!! I've been on lipo for 4 weeks now and was wondering when did everyone start noticing a massive difference on their thighs? I really want my thighs to shrink!! They're like tree trunks at the mo! lol

Sandy xxxx

Hi Sandy... I've no advice but just wanted to say I feel your pain, lol!!
Will be watching this thread with interest... my thighs need their own room in my house!!
Best of luck with the weightloss xx

Hi Wobble Wonder, it's annoying isn't it!?! I've always had chunky thighs and a huge bum and I hate it. I thought with lipo maybe my thighs will miraculously shrink!! lol

Im hoping my tree trunks go too,think they have got a bit thinner but Ive that far to go you would hardly notice yet x

Mine came off in the following order
Boobs :mad:
Face:D
Bum:D:D:D
Thighs:D
Tummy:D
My waist is still quite big though. It must come off in different orders for different people. I want my size 24 inch waist back.....Yeh right!!

have to say its come off everywhere but yes, stomach and thighs the last

h x

Came off my hips and tummy first, that was baby fat though so last to go on!

Then face, I have noticed my thighs are thinner as some of my formerly tight trousers are now baggy, the difference really started to show in week 6. :)

its so weird where we lose weight first. ive lost more weight off my thighs, bum and tum. but i really wanted to lose the weight in my face and bust, but to me still looks the same lol. i jus hope i dont end up with a "fish face" lol.

My thighs were definitely last but are quite narrow now andthey were big lol xx

Back