Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

And for the very lovely Becky, here's the Trifle recipe I promised you, that's in the SW magazines free booklet...it's very yummy, can't believe it's only 2 syns a serving xxx

Pack of Sugar Free Jelly Crystals , enough to make 1 pint of Jelly
2 Bananas
250g Fresh Strawberries
2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Banana and Custard Yoghurts
200g Ready made low fat custard
200g fat free fromage frais
2 level tsp cocoa powder to decorate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make the jelly as per the packet instructions and then set aside to cool
Slice the bananas and strawberries, reserve about 6 strawberries for decoration.
Put the bananas and strawberries in a bowl and pour over the jelly mixture once cooled.
Cover the bowl in clingfilm and put in fridge to set 6-8 hours
When set, whisk the yoghurt and then spoon over the jelly, top with custard and then the fromage frais and finally dust with cocoa powder.

Serves 6
2 syns per serving on all plans

My lot loved it, if you want a slighly creamier topping forego the fromage frais and for an extra 2 syns per person whisk up elmlea light double cream and add 1 tablespoon to the top of each serving and then dust with the cocoa ..very yummy xxx

Ooh superb, thank you sweetie! Sounds yummy. Will definitely be giving this a go:bighug: xxx

Well done Lily xxx

I couldn't wait for dinner any longer and then Elliott demanded full attention for a while so haven't been on here but looks like your fans have been keeping you company :)

So can I bring Elliott when we move in? He can cook ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh superb, thank you sweetie! Sounds yummy. Will definitely be giving this a go:bighug: xxx

You're welcome Becky, definitely do give it a go, I've never really been a trifle person, but I love this, occasionally xxx

fantastic loss lily delighted for you, you are defiantly on a roll, you go girl, :bighug:xx

Thanks Jane, definitely going for it now, as I said I have the bit between my teeth now, right in the zone and I am going to work really hard, I want to be able to run about and play with the grandchildren while we're away, so I am going to work my butt off from now till then :hug99
Hope you and Chris are both keeping well :bighug: xxx

Well done Lily xxx

I couldn't wait for dinner any longer and then Elliott demanded full attention for a while so haven't been on here but looks like your fans have been keeping you company :)

So can I bring Elliott when we move in? He can cook ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks Lisa, sorry I took so long but cos I am used to eating about 6pm, when I get in from WI I am ravenous and Mark always has it ready as I walk in the door.
Course you can bring Elliott, I wouldn't want it any other way, if I get enough good cooks and their partners to move in, I can concentrate wholly on losing this weight, was going to say sit with my feet up, but that's a rarity these days :giggle: xxxx

Well I just managed another hour and 40 mins of Just dance 3, decided to stick with that as it's the one at the moment that makes me sweat a lot, was going to finish off with weights, but am seriously too tired.
I also have a headache, this cold seems to be grabbing hold, but I'm determined to shake it off, so I am going to bed..gonna get a lovely hot NAS Ribena and snuggle under my duvet.
Night Night my lovely friends, sorry if I didn't get to your diary today, I promise I will tomorrow.
Sweet dreams all :hug99: :zz:...
....and thank you all again, you've really made me feel great tonight, I know I can do this and I will prove to you all that I can :bighug: xxx

oh ok then I am too excited for this, I would have maintained the 8.5lb loss if I hadn't had any lunch or a cuppa before I left, but I eat and drink like a horse, so I couldn't do it....but I lost ......:woohoo: :bliss: :woohoo: :winner: 6.5lb...to say I am completely over the moon, ecstatic and every other wonderful word I can think of is an understatement....I am aiming for the same next week as I will then have lost every lb that I gained plus a few extra to boot :hug99:, you guys are lovely, I am so chuffed you all waited for me to come back and fill you in, luv ya all xxxxx

:woohoo: Lily I am soooo chuffed for you, you have worked so hard this week that you definitely deserved that amazing loss. That's the best news ever to wake up to xxxx

Very inspirational reading your story - can't wait to see your progress! :-D

Skn x

Using the mighty power of the iPhone

Thank you and :welcome2:, thank you so much for taking the time to read my story :hug99: xxx

:woohoo: Lily I am soooo chuffed for you, you have worked so hard this week that you definitely deserved that amazing loss. That's the best news ever to wake up to xxxx

Aww thanks sweetie, I am still on :character00100:, I did work hard and it won't stop at last week either, have the bit between my teeth now and need to get this job done!! ...hope you're having a fab day hun xxx

Morning Lily

I bet your smiling from ear to ear this morning
after last nights whopper loss
have a great Sw day hun x

Yep I am still grinning and am more determined than ever to shift this weight toot sweet, fed up with it now and now I am able to shift it like that 1 week, I can do it every week lol.
You too sweetie have a fab SW day :hug99: xxx

:heartpump: Happy St. Dwynwen's Day!:heartpump:

Happy St. Dwynwen's Day to you too hun xxx:hug99:xxx and yes I do know who St Dwynwen was...the patron saint of lovers (I have Welsh roots as well as Irish and Scottish and French...I'm a Heinz 57 :giggle:) ;);) :love: xxx

Oh and Happy Burns Night People xxx:hug99: xxx

Positives for Wednesday 25th January 2012

1) Woke with the biggest smile on my face, I am still reeling from my fab loss this week, but sooooooo happy, sooooo positive and soooooo ready to get rid of this weight asap
2) My psoriasis is the best it's been in .......forever actually...:woohoo:
3) Have done 2 hours of exercise this morning and have neighbours son coming in at 3 to do 2 more hours
4) I love being a miniminer cos I have the best minimins family :bighug:
5) I have the best family in the world (real and mini)
6) Everybody has a stinking cold really bad and while I did break out in one it's not too bad, stuffy nose and mild headache other than that I am doing good, and I swear it's because I eat and drink well and exercise all the time, they don't and I don't smoke or drink either and they do lol...yayyy go me :8855: xxxx

Menu Wednesday 25th January 2012

EE

Breakfast:
2 x Bread Hexb
Peanut Butter 4.5 syns
Banana
2 x Satsumas
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Water 1 pint

Dinner:
Boiled rice
Chicken Chow Mein 7 Syns
Home made Sweet and Sour Sauce 3 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day

Exercise 4 hours and 4 pints of water

Syns for today = 16
Syns for the week (day2) = 29/105

I am dead chuffed with myself, I stuck just to the chow mein, rice and my own sweet and sour sauce, even though they had yummy chicken balls :drool: chilli beef :drool: and smokey chicken :drool: not even a morsel crossed my lips :woohoo: xxxx

Last edited:
WOW 6.5lb :eek::eek: That's a fantastic loss! Well done you! x

I think I'm gonna come live with you! :8855:

erm theres a queue you know!!!! :8855: I'm going to nick lily's recipes for the week and see if I lose 6.5lb :D

:wee: :wee: :wee: fan bleddy tastic Lily, so proud of you huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you are so inspirational.

Fantastic loss, well done. It's just taken me a while to read everyone else's congratulations to you and every single one is fully deserved.

Love your positives.

Love you menu & pics. Till now I had assumed you had PB on bread then the fruit. I must lack the imagination to think that they were all together. I must try that.

I'd like to take a leaf out your book re the exercise too but there just are not enough hours in the day after I get home from work.

Enjoy the rest of your day on you celebratory high.:D

All sounds fabulous to me! X

Thanks hun :hug99: xxx
erm theres a queue you know!!!! :8855: I'm going to nick lily's recipes for the week and see if I lose 6.5lb :D

:8855: :8855: :8855:, don't you worry I am off to Jane's, have you seen here food piccies omg :eek:, that 6.5lb will be back in about oooh I dunno 10 minutes :giggle: xxx

:wee: :wee: :wee: fan bleddy tastic Lily, so proud of you huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you sweetie, it's not only the food hun you need to be doing 2-4 hours a day on the wii sweating your butt off, (you've seen the pictures) and drinking at least 8 pints of water a day...easy peasy lol :hug99: xxx I am back in the zone now and that's my planned regime from now until all this weight has gone xxx:bighug:xxxx

Oh you are so inspirational.

Fantastic loss, well done. It's just taken me a while to read everyone else's congratulations to you and every single one is fully deserved.

Love your positives.

Love you menu & pics. Till now I had assumed you had PB on bread then the fruit. I must lack the imagination to think that they were all together. I must try that.

I'd like to take a leaf out your book re the exercise too but there just are not enough hours in the day after I get home from work.

Enjoy the rest of your day on you celebratory high.:D

Thank you so much sweetie, I struggle with being called an inspiration when I feel I am just someone who's got sick to the back teeth of being FAT....no more wasting my life, yes I love the lovely foods out there, but then I love fruit and veg too...at group last night I got asked don't I get fed up with fruit and veg, my answer is NO NEVER, I eat tons of it and I love it, I just vary it a lot, when i told her how much I eat every day she couldn't believe I could lose that much weight :giggle: and I said the same to her as I just said to Jackie up there ^^^^ it's not all about what you eat, it's the food, exercise and fluid intake...a little tip is the colour of your urine, if it's anything other than clear, which mine is, you're not drinking enough water, and as for exercise I do as much as I can fit into my day, 15 mins a day as long as it makes you sweat and at least 3 days a week is enough to start with, if you can build that up to 10 x 15 mins a week over the next 6 months, that's all you need to do, I just want to right now do more ...sorry I rambled as usual lol xxx:hug99:xxx

OMG I just realised something, when the kids were here at the weekend, we had a chinese take away...I had boiled rice and chicken chow mein and had some home made sweet and sour sauce in the fridge lol...makes that 6.5lb loss even better now :giggle: xxx

Last edited:
Not sure what we are doing about dinner yet, Mal has had to take Kirsty to the Hospital as she got sent home from work about 1.30pm with chest pain, the doctor couldn't or wouldn't see her till Friday so I made her go to UCC at hospital, she text me saying they put her on oxygen machine and they observing her, I think she might have Pleurisy or Bronchitis from the way she described it xxx

Hi lily

I'm a bit behind but congratulations :happy096: on your big loss!! Heres to a happy, healthy week.

Hope you're daughter is ok!

Pix

Back