sickness on cd

kittykat

Gold Member
my mate started cd last sat and has had to come off it due to sickness was fine untill tues night whens he didnt feel somewhat good and hasnt been the same since btw shes not pregnant has anyone else suffered with this or know anyone wondering if shes allergic to something in the packs

bump

Has she got any allergies, soya, milk, aspartame, yeast, gluten, egg?

Sometimes you can feel sick in the first few days due to the concentration of vitamins.

This could also be completely unrelated to CD there are a lot of bugs around at the moment.

Linda

Hi Ya,

Tell me about the bugs around at the moment as I have most of my staff off ill.

Nick :)

We have many clients with the virus at the moment.:sigh:

My mum and brother have both been ill, my poor mum has been sick for 2 weeks. Its her 80th next week I am just hoping she will be well enough to be taken out for a bit of pampering.:cry:

Perhaps the snow we have forecast for tomorrow will kill off some of these bugs:mad:

Linda

We have many clients with the virus at the moment.:sigh:

My mum and brother have both been ill, my poor mum has been sick for 2 weeks. Its her 80th next week I am just hoping she will be well enough to be taken out for a bit of pampering.:cry:

Perhaps the snow we have forecast for tomorrow will kill off some of these bugs:mad:

Linda

hope your poor mum is better soon xxxxx
dont think my friend is on it at the mo as she has a 3yr old to look after on her own and to be honest rang her cdc twice and has not replied !

Hi KK,

Thanks for wishing my mum well.

Re your friend, maybe it would be better to start on 1000 cals with just two a day and see how she goes.

Sometimes the food programmes are better when you are feeling a little under the weather and have littluns to look after.

Once she feels good she can review the situation.

Perhaps her CDC doesn't work at the weekend. Good job we have Minimins - why not get her to post on here too for more support.

Linda

Hoya,

Both My Mum and My Brother had sickness by the third day on CD, but are ok now. I have had the bug this week so had to cancel mother's day plans. So could be that and they are awful cramps. So not unusual for some, just have to stick at it and ride it out x

Back