• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Silicone bakeware....

Ok, so I though you've all raved about silicone bakeware, I am going to buy some. My local "pound" shop sells good sized 8" round ones, so I bought one. Made a cous cous cake in the microwave. Very pleased. Until I came to wash it up...! Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Its like it suddenly develops several pairs of arms & legs! The bloody thing is all over the sink like its trying to make a quick getaway. Its like trying to wash up a jellyfish!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I will succeed!!!
Hehe it can be quite elusive in the sink, but it's a fab set of kitchen stuff. I love mine...this thread made me smile :) xxx

I'd like to thank Circes for posting about the Lidl offer - we'd not have known about it otherwise!

Hubby got 2x6 muffin trays and a flan dish at £2.99, a big glass bottom flan dish for £4.99, plus a spatula and pastry brush together for £1.99!!!

We've looked at them elsewhere, and they are often £10-£12 EACH!

Thanks so much for posting!

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
I love my Jamie Oliver ones, The metal rim inside gives them stability, so they dont develop legs in the wash.

So happy have lost three pounds since Friday, at last my body is adjusting to the green days and the weight is coming off, was a bit worried for a while that it was just bloating me out but at last its working, great start to the week, hopefully it will continue.:) Thank you to all those people who advised me that the green days work you gave me the push i needed to continue

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
LOL......I was thinking of buying some of this cookware - and after reading about the 'jelly fish' in the washing up bowl, I must buy some now to try that out, sounds like fun, LOL......

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
And you can squash them all up together in a lock and lock container and save room!

I adore my silicone bake wear so much better than metal ones. I have loads of the Le Cruset ones, most my cookwear is Le Creuset so I'm a little biased really.

Ok I want some now too!!
One problem........i can only think to make cakes them!

Can some please give me some wonderful synless or at the very least low synned gems i can make.

thanks x