Silvermanes food diary - Extra easy plan

Wednesday 3rd March 2010

Breakfast:Weetabix HeB and skimmed milk HeA

Snacks:Beetroot, crabsticks, yoghurt scone with a thin scraping light flora (2 1/2 syns)

Dinner: SW style chunky vegetables bolognese and pasta (1/2 syn - puree)

Snacks:1/2 bagel (4 1/2 syns EEK!-wont be doing that again!)

Supper: Fruit salad and mullerlite, seafood 'healthy eating' roll (6 1/2 syns)

Drinks: coffee (HeA and sweetners), diet water, diet pepsi

Total syns 14

Have decided not to goto class anymore as were just not getting anything from it. In fact we seem to get more of an image therapy coming here than we do going there!! :Dl

Last edited:
Friday 5th march

Breakfast: Weetabix HeB and Skimmed milk HeA

Lunch: Shared a tuna and sweetcorn wholemeal sandwich (6 1/2 syns). Whole beetroot, seafood sticks, shape zero strawberry yoghurt.

Dinner: click link for recipe

Drinks: Coffee with HeA and sweetners, diet coke zero. (2 sugars when out - 2 syns)

Total Syns 8 1/2

Saturday 6th march

Lunch: Scrambled egg on weight watchers wholemeal toast HeB and flora lite marj (1/2 syn) , Whole beetroot, shape zero strawberry yoghurt. tangerine

Dinner: Click the link for the recipe 2 1/2 syns

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk (2 syns) and sweetners, diet coke zero.

Total Syns 5 syns

Everyone gave dinner a thumbs up, and it was scrummy even if I do say so myself lol I do like the reduced fat smoked sausage, its useful for quite a few dishes and lovely a low in syns over 4 people. Although the recipe is for 4 I made the sauce spread out to 6 of us.

Sunday 7th march

Breakfast: Weetabix HeB and HeA skimmed milk

Lunch: Lean bacon and mushroom, basil omelette

Dinner:SW Beef chilli with superfree veg and rice

Snacks:Apple, slice of cake (6 syns)

Supper: Fruit salad and mullerlite yoghurt.

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners, diet coke zero.

Total Syns 6 syns

I love the SW chilli recipe, we have done this a few times now and its always a big hit and totally free!

Monday 8th march

Breakfast: Weetabix HeB and HeA skimmed milk

Dinner:SW Beef Stroganoff and Large baked potatoe, topped with VLF fromage frais and served with a salad, whole beetroot and tescos cous cous (1 syn)

Pudding: Tropical Fruit salad and mullerlite yoghurt. skinny cow triplechoc icecream (4 1/2 syns)

Total Syns 5 1/2 syn

Tried dragon fruit today, it was nice, bit like a pear tasting, kiwi fruit, we managed to get some reduced tropical fruits today, like mango and grapes and pineapple and some reduced berries. So we had a massive fruit salad, which is one of my favourite puddings at the moment. yum yum

Also tried the skinny cow icecreams today and OMG!!! YUMMMMMMM!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 9th march

Lunch 2 WW malted bread HeB, Scrambled egg and baked beans. cherry shape zero.

Dinner:SW roasted potatoes and roasted sweet potatoes, with brocolli and carrots, mashed swede and a seasoned roasted chicken breast, with gravy (2 syn)

Snacks: grapes and a treat pack of cadbury buttons (4 syns)

Total Syns 6 syns

Finally started my period after missing one totally, felt a choccie craving. So I sucked on a packet of cadbury buttons , which makes them last ages and makes me savour the chocolate and because I am sucking them, I do feel like I am getting more lol I loved my dinner tonight, feels like a real roast and was yummy!

Wednesday 10th march

Breakfast:Weetaflakes HeB and skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch Scrambled egg with baked beans

Dinner:Gammon and SW spicy wedges in skins with carrots and broccolli and extra lite mayo (1syn)

Snacks:Fruit and small popcorn at the cinema (66 syns, still leaves me 5 syns a day)

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners, diet coke zero. Pepsi max.

Total Syns 67 syns

Saved my syns, so I could have a small popcorn which I weighed at the cinema, so that I could syn it properly.

The lady didnt half look at me weird when i put it on the sweets scale lol

Cant believe how much a small popcorn costs in syns but its still doable with my syns for the week. Just have to be extra strict for the next 4 days, but I know I wont have any probs with that.

Thursday 11th march

Brunch Scrambled egg with baked beans on 2 WW danish HeB

Dinner:SW Ultimate burger HeA for cheese (britmums recipe only I seasoned with oregano, marjoram, basil, garlic salt and 4 cloves garlic) Tescos healthy eating oatbran roll (5 syns) served with salad and whole beetroot with tomatoe cous cous. Ketchup (1/2 syn)

Snacks:Fruit , shape zero.

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk (1 syn) and sweetners, diet coke zero.

Total Syns 6 1/2 syns

The kids helped make the burgers today, we found with 500g of extra lean mince we can just about get 10 burgers out of that, one in the roll and one served on the side.

My youngest made the salad and my oldest helped make the burgers.

We really love this recipe, it feels like your being naughty and your not at all!

It was a real team effort!.

Some nice pictures and recipe/meal ideas for the EE plan :) I will steal some of those from you :D:D:D

Thanks for the good wishes on one of the other threads. I totally agree with you about the keeping positive attitude to coping with long term illness, negative thought processes only lead to a downward slippery slope. Im off to warmer climates in 5 weeks, cant wait to feel the warm sunshine on my bones :D Hope you have something nice planned soon. Good luck with everything and congratulations on your weight loss so far. x x

Friday 12th march

Dinner:Quorn SW Spaghetti Bolognese (1/2 syn puree)

Snacks:Fruit, sliced beetroot.

Supper: Hot weetabix HeB and HeA

Total Syns 1/2 syn

Somehow I forgot to eat properly today. Whoops. Little Moo helped me make the veggie spag bol today and she did such a really good job, it tasted delicious and my son didnt even realise it was veggie til I told him lol

Saturday 13th march

Breakfast: Hot weetabix HeB and skimmed milk 2 syns

Lunch: Tomatoe and lean bacon and mushroom ommelette with baked beans

Dinner:Vegetarian Pasta deluxe (like my recipe only a veggir version) Cheese HeA

Snacks:Fruit, Piece of Scan bran cake (2 syns), 1 carrot cake fairy cake 2.5 syns

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk 3 syns and sweetners, diet coke zero.

Total Syns9 1/2 syn

Monday 22nd march

Lunch: Chicken and Mushroom pasta and sauce cooked with mushrooms and sweetcorn. Cherry Mullerlite

Dinner:Large beetroot salad (1 syn for salad cream) with sliced meat and eggs. Cous cous, VLF cottage cheese, Oatbran roll (HeB) and olives (1 1/2 syns) flora lite (1 syn) - (total 3 1/2 syns)

Pudding malteser ice cream bar 45ml (5 1/2 syns)

Snacks:Fruit

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners. 2 tsps honey (2 syns)

Total Syns 11 syns

I think I scared my bowels today. I have been a bit bunged up lol, which is unusual for me. So I bought Senna to help things along, and literally as soon as I did that i had to rush to the loo, and I havent been able to stop going. My poor botty lol

Last edited:
Yeah bowels much better today only now i think I have a kidney infection, been having a shooting pain on and off all day. Had it before and it feels the same, hurts like a barsteward. Yikes. Luckily I seeing the doc tomoz about my menses problem (cant stop bleeding and been put on hormones to stop my menses temporarily). I feel all bloated and yukky at the moment.

I in the wars for sure lol. Shoot me now lol

Last edited:
Tuesday 23rd march

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix HeB plus skimmed milk HeA

Dinner:Red pepper and Sweet potatoe chicken curry (improved recipe updated in the recipe section) (1/2 syn) Nom Nom!!!

Pudding malteser ice cream bar 45ml (5 1/2 syns)

Snacks:Fruit, Snack a Jack Berry (5 syns), syn free pear and mango yoghurt.

Drinks: Coffee with skimmed milk HeA and sweetners. 2 tsps honey (2 syns) - camomile tea.

Total Syns 13 syns

Enjoyed my curry so much I woofed it down and burned the roof of my mouth LOL!!!! :D:D Whoops!

Back