Simon (Bolero's) Food Diary

Morning all. Yesterday's 1lb gain is off, as well as an extra quarter pound. Still connecting that to the drink, as I was dry yesterday...and there's a small loss, which I expect is connected to water stuff (a pound overnight isn't going to be all fat...especially on a day when I use all 59 points). No idea what today's eating is...off shopping before work, so I'll probably pick up something then. Thinking of getting a pizza though, as it's been a while since last having one.

Now if I could only find my calculator, I'd head off to ASDA... :p

Morning! Well done on your weight loss :0) yup does sound like the gain was drink related! Hope you get what you want at the shops and yum to pizza :0)

Aye, I'd usually make my own...but not home from work until around 7 tonight, so not really going to be in the mood for cooking much today - so it's ready meals & ready made pizza today. Saw some new vegetarian thai bites from Cauldron in ASDA, so going to give those a try. Try anything once! :p

Breakfast
Nutrigrain Blueberry Bar - 4pp

Lunch
WW Pepperoni Pizza - 13pp
Cauldron Thai Bites (3 bites) - 4pp

Dinner
WW Cottage Pie - 9pp

Snack Etc.
Ham & Cheese Wrap - 9pp
Curly Wurly - 3pp
Discos Bacon Flavour Crisps - 8pp

Daily Points Used: 53 of 59
Weekly Points Used: 0 of 20

Last edited:
Morning all. Bit of a rush this morning...overslept today, and it's pay day so hopefully heading to the shops before work. Or may leave it until tomorrow afternoon, as it's our half day. Thankfully I'm back in my own library today, so I know where everything is!! lol

Breakfast
Lion Cereal with Skimmed Milk - 4pp

Lunch
Asda Ham & Egg Salad - 4pp
WW Crustless Cheese & Onion Quiche - 7pp
Activia Coconut Yoghurt - 3pp
Watermelon - 0pp

Dinner
Sainsbury's Thai Green Curry - 18pp
Warburton's Square Wrap - 4pp

Snacks Etc.
Sainsbury's Egg & Cress Sandwich - 7pp
WW Mini Roll - 2pp

Daily Points Used: 49 of 59
Weeklies Used: 0 of 20

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm disappointed naturally, but it is nice to know that I gave an interview...and from the feedback I've had, it sounds promising for the future.

I spent about 6-months as a vegetarian, as you know, and the thing I missed was bacon. Sure Quorn do imitation bacon, but just can't beat nicely fried bacon with brown sauce. Yum. Hmmm...wonder if there's any in the house. lolol.

Just popping in to subscribe. Food looks good - have to say I'm a little envious of your points allowance! I spent 13 years as a vegetarian - and it was a bacon sandwich that broke me!

To be honest, 59 a day is a bit much for me ideally...I'm usually rummaging around the house around 10pm to find something to use up my points on. Had 17pp left last night, and ended up having 2 bags of crisps & a curly wurly. Would be quite happy with about 40, to be honest.

What broke me with vegetarianism was a hot dog, of all things. Still stick to it as best I can (given up ever cooking with mince for example...Quorn has completely replaced it in my diet!), but there are times when the temptation for meaty protein can't be fought off. :p

Probably go shopping tonight now, as tomorrow as turned into a 9 to 5 shift again. Really got to stop agreeing when overtime is offered...

Oh, and my watermelon has changed into pineapple...the watermelon in the fridge smelt like a yak, so I think it may have been off. Yuck!

Last edited:
It does seem daft to eat for the sake of it,I know women aren't allowed under 26pp but I don't know what it is for a guy.Enjoy your shopping trip.I guess the money that comes with overtime helps :0)

Back