ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Hello hope you're ok!

Shoes are gorgeous and your diaries look fab too!

Enjoy all of your time off!

Ruth
X

azwethinkweiz said:
Loving those shoes hon. You're doing great on SW looks like?! Thanks for your advice and support lately too, dunno what I'd do without you lot keeping me sane lol xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aww, always here honey :) xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. I loooooved wearing my dress ... Its amazinggg. Eeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxx

Ooooh exciting :D bet you look so beautiful in it!!
I can't wait to get my bridesmaid dresses and try em on. Hope they fit after my gain :(

azwethinkweiz said:
Ooooh exciting :D bet you look so beautiful in it!!
I can't wait to get my bridesmaid dresses and try em on. Hope they fit after my gain :(

Awwww. Use your bridesmaid dress as a goal too ..... Youll look gorgeeee xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Thanks everyone. I loooooved wearing my dress ... Its amazinggg. Eeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxx

Wow, soooooooooo pleased you love it, have you weighed in yet?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Wow, soooooooooo pleased you love it, have you weighed in yet?

Ohhhhh tracy im soooo bloated .. I stood on the scales this mornings, it said id sts but my tummy makes me look pregnant. Sooooo annoying! I think my body is adjusting to all the fruit n veg ... I recon I will have lost but it won't show til I de bloat xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhh tracy im soooo bloated .. I stood on the scales this mornings, it said id sts but my tummy makes me look pregnant. Sooooo annoying! I think my body is adjusting to all the fruit n veg ... I recon I will have lost but it won't show til I de bloat xxxxxxx

Get drinking!!!!! Not prosecco either:) yet anyway. Do you drink enough water?

Sts is ok and as long as your happy that's all that matters:):):):):):)

Get drinking!!!!! Not prosecco either:) yet anyway. Do you drink enough water?

Sts is ok and as long as your happy that's all that matters:):):):):):)

Noooo im totally not happy :cry: ive stuck to the book this week too, grrrrrrrrr !! i dont drink enough water .... im totally guilty for that! i think once i de bloat ile atleast have lost a pound! bloody body doesnt no whether im comin or goin !! haha xxx

Hi hunni
Hope ur ok.
Had a quick catch up n just noticed ur trying SW, sounds like ur doing v well with ur menus.
Dont worry about ur first wk loss, i bet ur body needs to get used to the change n thats why ur bloated, uve had more fruit n veg havent u x

How r the wedding plans coming? Im in love with ur shoes, so lovely.
N ur prof pic is sweet is that ur kitten?
X

I love your profile picture LOL!! xxx

Hi hunni
Hope ur ok.
Had a quick catch up n just noticed ur trying SW, sounds like ur doing v well with ur menus.
Dont worry about ur first wk loss, i bet ur body needs to get used to the change n thats why ur bloated, uve had more fruit n veg havent u x

How r the wedding plans coming? Im in love with ur shoes, so lovely.
N ur prof pic is sweet is that ur kitten?
X

Hey Liz, was wondering where u got to ;) Yup sw is now my life lol ....... i love it tho, glad i dont have to weigh stuff out, etc ..... Ohhh god, soooooo bloated tho, i look pregers :eek: .... be glad wen my body is happy with the copious amounts of fruit n veg ;)

Wedding plans are non existant at the mo, been mega busy at work n stuff but im off this week so ile get cracking !!

Yup thats my lil Ruby :cool::cool:

Hope u have had a nice weekend darling :D x

Hiya Claire, sorry I've been AWOL for a while, lots going on. How are you now chick? I see you are trying slimming world, I did it for a while, but have portion control problems, liked it though.

Your kitten is so cute x

Hope u have had a nice weekend darling :D x

Been ok .......... went for a nice Italian meal on saturday night with a friend ......... but my mother ended up in hospital last night .... shes ok now .. but she had tooth out last week and coz shes on blood thinners due to her heart failure .. her gob wouldnt stop bleading ............. so in hospital for more stitches but the hospital she went to doesnt do mouth stitches??? so had to be ambulanced to a hospital 30 miles from her ??? i ended up picking her up as the ambulance would have been hours and they wouldnt let her eat or drink ...... poor thing. so i went n rescued her :superwoman: bit of drama for the weekend i spose xxx

Hiya Claire, sorry I've been AWOL for a while, lots going on. How are you now chick? I see you are trying slimming world, I did it for a while, but have portion control problems, liked it though.

Your kitten is so cute x

LAURA, i missed you ;) hope your ok? im not too bad now ...... sw is craaazy, all the foods u wouldnt eat on ww eh ? lol xxxx

What a drama!! Glad she is ok now :) super Claire!! X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hey Liz, was wondering where u got to ;) Yup sw is now my life lol ....... i love it tho, glad i dont have to weigh stuff out, etc ..... Ohhh god, soooooo bloated tho, i look pregers :eek: .... be glad wen my body is happy with the copious amounts of fruit n veg ;)

Wedding plans are non existant at the mo, been mega busy at work n stuff but im off this week so ile get cracking !!

Yup thats my lil Ruby :cool::cool:

Bless u hun, yeah u will get there, its quite a shock to the system all that green n juicy stuff lol x
Ruby is super gorgeous!! :-x

Hav a good wk off, im off this wk too off on a wks hol in cabin in yorkshire dales, i need a relax, n sounds like u do too hun x take care x

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u hun, yeah u will get there, its quite a shock to the system all that green n juicy stuff lol x
Ruby is super gorgeous!! :-x

Hav a good wk off, im off this wk too off on a wks hol in cabin in yorkshire dales, i need a relax, n sounds like u do too hun x take care x

Thanks liz :) ooooooh enjoy your holiday, im raaaather jel! Xxxxxxx

Well after putting it off for TEN YEARS ... im sat in the dentists waiting room. Im soooooooooo nervous! Help me :(

Back