ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well after putting it off for TEN YEARS ... im sat in the dentists waiting room. Im soooooooooo nervous! Help me :(

That's soooooo brave of you, I've not been for about 5 years and I'm too scared I need to take my 8 year old but I can't physically do it. How'd ya get on?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its not too bad at the dentist hon. I've had a lot of dentistry since an accident when I was young... Still don't _like_ it. So uncomfortable. I just close my eyes when they come at me with that big metal needle...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well ........ i need FIVE fillings :eek: ... spose it aint too bad considering ive not been in ten years and thats including my teen years wen i woulda gorged on sweets !! i had two fillings wen i was little and had bad fainting experiences wen my blood sugars dropped in the waiting room, i woke up head in the magazine rack :eek::eek: then despite having the local anesthetic in my gob making it not very useable, the receptionist brought me a steaming hot cup of sugary tea :confused: with a straw ?? ...... so im making Matthew come with me this time !! i dont wanna wake up to flowers weekly or something .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's not so bad after not being for 10 years. If you are really uncomfortable at the dentist just tell them that you are... I find they're quite understanding when you're uncomfortable worth something. They know their job isn't the nicest lol. I need a crown on a tooth but can't really afford it. It got broken after I got knocked down when I was a kid. I _still_ haven't had it fixed. Think I might treat myself to getting it fixed properly soon... X

azwethinkweiz said:
That's not so bad after not being for 10 years. If you are really uncomfortable at the dentist just tell them that you are... I find they're quite understanding when you're uncomfortable worth something. They know their job isn't the nicest lol. I need a crown on a tooth but can't really afford it. It got broken after I got knocked down when I was a kid. I _still_ haven't had it fixed. Think I might treat myself to getting it fixed properly soon... X

Ooooof .... Soon as I walked in I went im sooo nervous ... Hehe. The guy did piss me off tho, he tried to accuse me of not controlling my diabetes and thats why I needed fillings. Dick head, I hate it wen ppl presume you don't give a *****, wen you do grrr xxxxxxx

What a nob head, I know they'd tell me it's my fault that all the enamel on my teeth are gone but it's because I was sick at least 10 or so times every day for 9 months carrying Lola. Fillings are the minutest of things I think well done for only needing fillings:)

Mrsm79 said:
What a nob head, I know they'd tell me it's my fault that all the enamel on my teeth are gone but it's because I was sick at least 10 or so times every day for 9 months carrying Lola. Fillings are the minutest of things I think well done for only needing fillings:)

They act like they are perfect dont they? Dentists have always scared me ..... Im surprised I dont need more doing tbh ..... Maybe he had a dig coz after all those years of no dentist, I only need teeth filling ....

*Claire-Bear* said:
They act like they are perfect dont they? Dentists have always scared me ..... Im surprised I dont need more doing tbh ..... Maybe he had a dig coz after all those years of no dentist, I only need teeth filling ....

Claire you've jinxed me:(:(:(:(, my tooth broke whilst eating my tea. I'm soooooooooooo upset I'm soooooooooooo scared of the dentist:( how did u get through it?

Claire you've jinxed me:(:(:(:(, my tooth broke whilst eating my tea. I'm soooooooooooo upset I'm soooooooooooo scared of the dentist:( how did u get through it?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooo Tracy :cry::cry::cry:

I just lay back and tried to relax ... wenever i go for hospital appts i always just think to myself ile be sat chilling on the sofa tonight and itll all be over ........ youll be ok, i did it and im a big fat wimp ... you can deffo do it i promise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Todays diary ......

Healthy extra A - milk
Healthy extra B - weetabix oaty bar

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
1 morrisons sausage (2 syns)
Mushrooms, tomatoes
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner
Chicken, sweetcorn & peppers stirred into a chinese mugshot

Tea
Beef & vegetable stew (made with wholemeal pasta, beef, onions, carrots, potatoes & stock)

Snacks
Fat free yogurt with mixed berries
Syn free rice pudding
6 Daim mikado (3 syns)

6/15 syns used daily
57.5/105 syns left weekly

Also done 40minutes of fast pace netball too

xxxxxxx

Went to weigh in today ... i put two pound on ?? sooooo very disappointed coz ive stuck to it 100% !!!!!!!

Oooh how can that be right? Wait its wednesday, don't you usually weigh on a saturday? I always seem to be heavier midweek than on my WI on saturday... Dunno if you're maybe the same way? X

Oooh how can that be right? Wait its wednesday, don't you usually weigh on a saturday? I always seem to be heavier midweek than on my WI on saturday... Dunno if you're maybe the same way? X

It was with the sw group thingy, i only went to keep hold of my online membership for another couple of weeks .... my proper weigh day is saturday still ... gotta love a weekend weigh in ..... gutted i payed today tho, payed to be told im gettin fatter lol xxxxxx

Claire that's a bit rubbish, can't be right:( what time did u weigh? How do u know with SW if your eating enough or not?

Claire that's a bit rubbish, can't be right:( what time did u weigh? How do u know with SW if your eating enough or not?

Technically you can eat as you wish ( providing 1/3 of your plate is fruit or veg ) so imagine a plate into three, one third can be carbs like pasta etc, and the other remaining can be protein .... thats how i work it anyway .... so once youve added your veg/fruit you cant overdose on carbs (technically bein the word) .....

I weighed at 6pm ?? wat a time eh? id starved myself from 11am

Claire if its your first week on slimming world after following ww it might just be your body getting used to a different system (maybe more carbs), I'd say you'll lose that again next week x

Hey, yeah alot of ppl have sed this .... as obviously we all no .. pasta n rice is to a minimum on ww, but unlimited on sw ............ i hope my losses kick in soon ......... its well embarrasin goin to a weigh in and everyone hearing uve gained :eek::eek:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Technically you can eat as you wish ( providing 1/3 of your plate is fruit or veg ) so imagine a plate into three, one third can be carbs like pasta etc, and the other remaining can be protein .... thats how i work it anyway .... so once youve added your veg/fruit you cant overdose on carbs (technically bein the word) .....

I weighed at 6pm ?? wat a time eh? id starved myself from 11am

Oh bugger, weigh yourself in the morning tomorrow and see what the scales say.

Oh bugger, weigh yourself in the morning tomorrow and see what the scales say.

Well im actually keeping my weigh day to a saturday, i only went today so i can keep my online membership a teeny bit longer til i get the hang of stuff ............. heheeeee ;) saturdays are way better than mid week, im far too busy to be worrying about starving myself til 6pm haha xxxx

Back