ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Naaaaah, you'll be grand hon! Just enjoy yourself for the week and don't worry too much about being "good" lol. You is faaabtastic :p I want a bod like yours someday :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ohhh i dunnooo, under the clothes tell a veryyyyy different story .... lol ...... esp the tum ....... haa! xxx

Hope u have an awesome hol!!! We will miss u loads! Remember my cocktails :) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhh i dunnooo, under the clothes tell a veryyyyy different story .... lol ...... esp the tum ....... haa! xxx

I smell lies!! You've a gorge bod my dear, your fellas eyes are gonna be popping out on your hols I bet heehee!! X

Heheeee, Carly thanks .... i shall have an extra 5 for you ;) ..

Sarah, hehe ...... hopefully ... eeeeek! :eek: im raaather nevous about wearin a bikini esp as i didnt get to goal for my hol .. i had 6lb to loose grrrrrrrr !!!

much love to u all xxxxxx

Bet u look like a total beach babe and everyone will be jealous :) x

You should see me in a bikini... Men within a 4 mile radius would be running for the hills :p

Have a great time hon, worry not about that pesky 6lb... Everyone says the last 7lb is the hardest to get off! I think you're fab the way you are lol. Have a cosmo or 2 or 20 for me... ;) xx

I'll bang both ur heads together! Ur both stunners!! :) enjoy hun xx

Aawwwwwww your all sooooooo lovely, you all make me smile lots :D;) .... never fail to keep a girl going any of ya ..... i will be on tomo for the last time as im off tomo evenin, so .... chat tomo peeps xxxxxxx

Have a great holiday and don't worry about wearing bikinis, I can't wait to get mine on in a couple of weeks time and I'm bigger than you! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Laaaaadies ..... Im back ;) !!!!

Such an AMAZINGGGGGGG time !!! it was 35+ degrees EVERY single day ..... im taned to the maxage !!!! .... and when i arrived back in manchester it was 9 degrees and raining :( i wannaaaaa goooo back .... i ate what i wanted and drank cocktails and i LOVE sangria !!! Mmmmmmmmm ......... i had a cheeky weigh in before and it said i was +5 lbs ... but i dont wanna share too much but i havent been to the loo in a WHOLE week :eek: so hopefully thatll take away a couple of pounds ...... and we walked our asses off so i have sore feets ...... will be restarting my diet as of tomorrow ..... hope everyone is well :D:D:D:cool:

Get some lovely lax into you! A whole week... My god, is your tummy not killing? X
35+ degrees... My irish skin could NOT handle that heat hehe. Any pics on FB yet of your gorge tan? ;) x

No im a funny one on that side, i have irritable bowel so use to only going like once or twice a week but at the mo, i feel fine ... but im not weighing myself til ive been ............. :rolleyes::p

Ile upload some pics soon :cool: ... took like 200 ... heheeeeee !!

welcome back, sounds like you had a great time, tanned up and looking gorg :D x

Oh I'm the same, once or twice a week generally! Madness isn't it!! :p
Can't wait for pics, you went to the quiet part of ibiza wasn't it?? X

Thanks Rosie ...:D

Yep, altho it wasnt quiet ....... lol ... lots of hens and stags ... but if our bit wasnt that quiet god knows what the busy part is like ..... haha .....

i'm the same i only go about twice a week, my mum thinks i'm mad as she goes every day :eek: lol

glad you enjoyed your holiday xxx

My bloody boyf goes twice a day ... and moans ... i tell him to shuuut it, esp as i need laxatives to even go once a week ... MEN eh :p:rolleyes:

U look skinny and fabulous in all the photos! U can't possibly need to lose more! I'd kill for ur figure! Impressed with the tan too!!! Lol

Glad u had fun :) and ate n drank ! That is a tiny gain for a full week so walking must have helped :) u will lose that in no time xxx

Back