ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Sounds cool MrsLmc :D

Anyway, todays diary ... (been on a late shift - 3rd this week :()

Milk = 3
Breakfast
1 black pudding = 2
1 egg = 2
1 toast = 2 ............................ 9

Early afternoon
Heinz chicken noodle soup = 3
Apple = 0 ........................................ 12

Late afternoon
Asda kids chicken & gravy pie with veg = 6
prawn cocktail wotsits = 3 .................. 21

Tea
150g pasta with mayo & ham = 5
hot & spicy wotsits = 2 ................... 28

5 weeklies left ... weigh myself tomo, not really looking for a loss as ive just been gettin back into pp's again plus i only started back on it on monday ...... xxx

i had that chicken pie n was really surprised, i didn't add anything to but but was really tasty xxx

i had that chicken pie n was really surprised, i didn't add anything to but but was really tasty xxx

Oooo, ive had two of them this week ... WELL FIT! and your right you dont need to add anything in :D xxxx

Thanks Everyone, lookin forward to my pizzaaaaa xxx

well done on you're loss hun :D

Excellent babe, well done :D xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks all ...

Well i had a fab time tonight at pizza express ;) went with mates from netball :p

The 500 calorie pizzas are AMAZING, you dont feel like your being deprived atall, i only spent 20 points, and i had dessert too ... i had the chicken leggara for approx 13 pp and i also had a small version of the nutella with dough balls with a cappucinno for 7pp - not bad eh for a meal out?!!! and i only spent £15 too !! bargain !!

Well done on the loss, thats brill!
13 pp isnt bad at all for a pizza, love pizza express so will have to try that one! the nuttella desert sounds yummy too! :) xx

i've always avoided pizza places thinking they're too bad.
i've never been in a pizza hut or pizza express. :eek:

Rosie get yerself down to Pizza express - the pizzas are specifically aimed at people who dont want to eat pure fatty pizzas as they use lower fat cheese, etc .... and they do smaller desserts so you can still indulge, most are only about 6pp's too .... plus i also noticed they do a lower calorie wine too, so another plus for Pizza express :D

Oooo, ive had two of them this week ... WELL FIT! and your right you dont need to add anything in :D xxxx

Thanks Everyone, lookin forward to my pizzaaaaa xxx

my mum looked at me strangely when i lifted it out the fridge but she was temped by the smell ahaha ... defo gona get them again - never thought to try the kids range, i really like the smartprice cottage pie n bangers n mash pie too xxx

i've never tried pizza express either, will have to check it out - purely in the interest of research tho :/ ahem lol ... from pizza hut their bbq chicken pizza is devine xxx

Hehee, me either, i only picked them up coz they were on offer but sooooo nice ... id say they were the same size as ww meals anyway, except coz their for kids they dont have as much crap in ;) ... get yerself down and do some research in pizza express ... :p

they sound ace claire, yummy :D will defo give it a try.

Todays delightful diary ....

Milk = 3
Breakfast
Black puddin butty = 6 ............... = 10
choc fingers = 1

Dinner
small can of oxtail soup = 3
bread = 2 .................................. = 15

Tea
cornish pasty = 10
pasta & salad = 4 ....................... = 29

Had some rich tea biscuits = 3
and some worchester sauce french fries = 2 as a snack ..... got 35 weeklies left

and also did a 4mile run tonight .. GO ME!:cool:

Well done on the amazing loss foxy lady :) I wish I had ur bikini bod!!

Also that meal for 20pp and £15 sounds amazing!!!!!

Hope u manage to book a perfect honeymoon in Mexico :) u deserve it xx

Thnx Carly :D;) ... ohhh, your so kind tho ... your doin fab on your diet, good things come to those who wait ;)

Anyway, ive been gone a coupla days .. but tonight i played a whole 80 minutes of netball non stop - im suprised im still standing :eek: ....

heres todays diary ...

Milk = 3
Breakfast
Peanut butter on toast = 3
apple = 0 .................................. 6

Snack
2 x ww yogurts = 2
banana = 0 ............................... 8

Dinner
Minestrone soup = 3
egg mayo & crackers = 5 .................... 16

Tea
Home made slow cooked beef stew = 5
rice = 4
veg = 0 .............................................. 25

80 mins of netball ( about 10 ap's earnt)

Snack
2 cookies (tut tut) = (approx) 4
2 packs of squares = 5 ..................... 34

oh my days still 22 weeklies left and only 3 days left of points .... strugglin this week!!

Well done for netball :) hope ur well :D

Thnx all ..... :p .. been a busy bee at work as usual, you meet some amazing ppl in my job ... the ones who you think to yourself, and im moaning why?!! ....... i met one today ... a bloody trooper .. infact i met one yesterday too ... amazing !! keeps me smiling anyway !!!

xxx

Back