ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Hehe, I'll try then! I've got a silly question... If I started PPing on Tuesday, do I reset my weeklys back to 0 next Tuesday or Wednesday?

Hiya

depends on what time weigh in is. For me its in the morning so I reset weeklies that day, I used to weigh in at night and I then reset my weeklies the next day.

I'm just openning a bottle of prosecco now too Tracy mmmmyummy x

Hiya

depends on what time weigh in is. For me its in the morning so I reset weeklies that day, I used to weigh in at night and I then reset my weeklies the next day.

I'm just openning a bottle of prosecco now too Tracy mmmmyummy x

Hello :) Hmm maybe its wise for me to change my official weigh in to a tuesday then.. :p I tend to go on the scales every morning for a sneaky look, need to stop it!!

Mmmmm wine =) ... I usually weigh saturdays, have a treat saturday night and then with whats left i spread over 6 days, so if I use 20 points, on the saturday, then spread 29 over 6 days n have 5 weeklies extra a day x x

Do u not find it hard to be good on a Friday night Claire. I had to change my WI from Wednesday to Friday coz I found weekends complete agony and I was evil. I have a takeaway now on a Friday night and a few drinks. It sorts me out then and I can be good and make sensible choices for the rest of the weekend then the rest of the week.

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Do u not find it hard to be good on a Friday night Claire. I had to change my WI from Wednesday to Friday coz I found weekends complete agony and I was evil. I have a takeaway now on a Friday night and a few drinks. It sorts me out then and I can be good and make sensible choices for the rest of the weekend then the rest of the week.

xxx

No only coz its usually the end of my busy busy week so im too tired to eat crap or drink alcohol plus atleast 3 fridays a month i work til 9 pm so im not home til ten some weeks, crazyness x x otherwise id be getting on the booze n takeaways xxx

That's y I do it I'm literally like 'phew' 2 days off especially tonight my kids have been on half term this week and been mega hyper today.

xxx

Love u lot!!! MrsLmc - lol at being talked out of wine!!! I want some now lol!

Defo use weeklies...

Wish I could WI on a sat - would be perfect! X

Mrsm79 said:
That's y I do it I'm literally like 'phew' 2 days off especially tonight my kids have been on half term this week and been mega hyper today.

xxx

God bet its been madness. Youll be glad of a break next week then =) x xxx

Anyone help - pps in lambrini? X

Ahh cheers honey :D xxxxx much appreciated xxx

Todays diary .....

Milk = 2
Breakfast
peanut butter on toast = 3

Snack
Snack a jacks = 2

Dinner
2 asda lincolnshire sausages = 4
black pudding = 2
egg = 2

Tea
tuna pasta = 8
2 asda cherry bakewell biscuits = 2

1 glass of lambrini = 3
malibu n d/coke = 2

I have some parkin for later ..... guna have that with a brew Mmmmmmmmm !!!

Hi hun
Just checking in, ur food diary looks good, omg parkin i need some! X
How r things with ur mum n wedding plans now darlin?
X

Dubchick81 said:
Parkin?????????????

Ginger parkin hun its ginger cake x its so gorge! X

Parkin... never heard that before lol. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Parkin... never heard that before lol. ;)

Oo dont u have it ireland x wot a shame its scrummy x i wud post u n frances sum but its heavy post wud cost alot lol x

We have ginger cake? But its just called ginger cake I think? Lol xx

Lol girls! Its sticky treacle cake. Bloody amazinggg xxx

Todays diary

Milk .. 3
Breakfast
Oatsosimple fudge ..5

Dinner
Cupasoup ..2
Starbucks latte..3

Tea
Chilli n rice.. 12