ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Todays diary (Green day)

Milk (HeA)
Breakfast
2 Eggs, Beans, garlic mushrooms & cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Pasta & sauce Wholegrain creamy tomato & basil mixed with a green pepper & 2 corn on the cob

Tea
Chick pea dahl mixed with chicken (HeB) & Pepper
SW wedges

Snacks
Apple
ww toffee yogurt
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)
Planning on having a Double decker (14syns)

Attachments

• 2012-03-09 12.57.35.jpg
    2012-03-09 12.57.35.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 2012-03-09 17.34.01.jpg
    2012-03-09 17.34.01.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 88
Your cat would probably eat my chinchilla lol...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120309_225848.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120309_225848.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 61
awhhh i'm tempted to put a pic of sadie on here - how do i insert a pic? xxx

Awwwwh you should get one. Lovely pets :) They are sleepy during the day though... see? LOL

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120309_231335.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120309_231335.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 52
  • ForumRunner_20120309_231408.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120309_231408.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
Awwwwh you should get one. Lovely pets :) They are sleepy during the day though... see? LOL

Aww I want something that lays about and I can pet. I love affection

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sarah !!! how friggin cuuute! My cats are soft as sh!t .... my rabbit bullies them .... my two are scared of their own shadows !!! haha

Well apparently chinchilla fur is one of the softest in the world, its amazing!? Almost feels like you aren't touching anything, weird.
I was never a cat lover... I think I'm scared of their claws. So frickin scratchy!!

I used to love cats claire, but as a child we had a cat and he used to wait in the trees to attack us as we came home from school. We had scratches on our legs hehe

Hahaa ... made me chuckle! i LOVE cats personalities !! My cats crack me up everyday !!

Well apparently chinchilla fur is one of the softest in the world, its amazing!? Almost feels like you aren't touching anything, weird.
I was never a cat lover... I think I'm scared of their claws. So frickin scratchy!!

Ooooof their claws are a killer, i clip my cats nails ... they hate it ... soon as ive clipped em, they run off and use the scratcher to re sharpen .. lil sh!ts !!

Hahaaa scary or wat ...

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 64
Ooooof their claws are a killer, i clip my cats nails ... they hate it ... soon as ive clipped em, they run off and use the scratcher to re sharpen .. lil sh!ts !!

hehe I swear to god they are the smartest animals and people just don't realise it.

And Sarah what you said about the softest fur known to man, people say that about my sons face..its like rubbing clouds hehe

Cats are super smart. I'm just a chicken when it comes to really sharp things. And cat teeth and claws are scary lol. Although... My chinchillas teeth are bloody painful too. They aren't sharp but he has a fierce bite if he wants. Rodents! He doesn't bite much though, only if he's been annoyed out of a slumber lol.
My dog tries to be friends with him. She goes over to the cage and puts her paw up real slowly and gently. And Charlie just bites her lol!

Awwwh Laura, he's a lil soft baby face :D xx

Haha, Cats are reeeeally smart ..... Dogs are funny, they act really dopey ... my mums got 3 dogs, they devote atleast 20 hours of their days sat by the bins searching for mice .... silly things !! ha

Haha, Cats are reeeeally smart ..... Dogs are funny, they act really dopey ... my mums got 3 dogs, they devote atleast 20 hours of their days sat by the bins searching for mice .... silly things !! ha

haha love this

how do i insert a pic??? i never really liked cats but after finding the "cat-side-of-youtube" i love watching them lol xxx

Back