ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

@Claire:
I've gained 3lbs since i started and am probably gonna gain again this week. MFP reccomend i stick to 1200 Calories which is what i've been doing so ARGH!!! Some people say 1200 is too little though. Argh im so confused!! Might be worth your while looking up your BMR and seeing what calories you need to maintain.Try sticking to them for the first week and if you don't see a loss try the reccomended calories to lose weight. Thats my plan if i start doing CC!

@Annie:
You can do that on weight watchers.. though i can see that leaving you starving for the day once you run outta points!! Maybe try adding veg to the ready meals just to fill you up!!

Ive looked up my BMR .. its 1411 a day (if i lay in bed all day) but if i do exercise 3 times a week (2190) so its 1690 to loose a pound a week (minused 500 a week)

Bless u hun x bizarre u got a gain but if it was a cheeky WI dont count it x wens ur proper WI?
X

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u hun x bizarre u got a gain but if it was a cheeky WI dont count it x wens ur proper WI?
X

Im guna wi today which is why I recon there wont be much change :(

Well I weighed myself ........ Im 1lb heavier than last week .... I just don't get it?? So I started slimming world at 9st4 .. Im now 9st10 .... My clothes don't feel tighter tho??

Today ive started a low cal diary following mfp .. My limit is 1250 cals a day to burn a pound off a week ..... Xx

If anyone wants to add me on my fitness pal .. My name is Princessrubyduff .. I don't really no why you add friends tho, can you see each others diaries or sumat?

Yup you can see other peoples diaries and can comment on there wall :) il add you, although I haven't got anything on it right now as I'm starting from tomorrow cal counting! I know Laura, Frances, liz and baby belle are all on mine so you can add them from there as well :)

starkissedx said:
Yup you can see other peoples diaries and can comment on there wall :) il add you, although I haven't got anything on it right now as I'm starting from tomorrow cal counting! I know Laura, Frances, liz and baby belle are all on mine so you can add them from there as well :)

Ahh cheers honey. Cal counting seems soo much more easier than following a diet plan :)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ahh cheers honey. Cal counting seems soo much more easier than following a diet plan :)

Welcome to mfp hunni x i will add u defo x ;-)
Hope it helps u x

I love mfp it allows me a glass of wine ;) ...... Xxx

Todays diary .....

Breakfast
2 skinny lizzie sausages
1 wholemeal toast
tomatoes & mushrooms
Cup of coffee

Dinner
Bernard Matthews bbq turkey breast chunks
lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & sweetcorn

Tea
2 asda chicken tikka skewers
1/2 pack of asda fresh tagliatelle
red onion, green pepper, sweetcorn & mushrooms
50g weightwatchers onion & garlic cheese spread

Snacks
Glass of rose wine
Doritos chilli heatwave
costa light

Exercise
90 mins of cardio training at the gym = 600cals

Water
2 litres mixed with robinsons strawberries & cream juice

Total calories for the day

Hi. Been reading ur diary. I put on half a stone as well when I did slimming world and was exercising. When u have a hypo, do u not have coke/orange juice or dextrose gel to get u out of ur hypo then have carbs to stop u from dropping back down. I only afl cus my 9 yr old had it for nearly 6 years and that's what he has to do.

mitch2044 said:
Hi. Been reading ur diary. I put on half a stone as well when I did slimming world and was exercising. When u have a hypo, do u not have coke/orange juice or dextrose gel to get u out of ur hypo then have carbs to stop u from dropping back down. I only afl cus my 9 yr old had it for nearly 6 years and that's what he has to do.

Hey :) its frustrating isnt it :( im calorie counting now to loose the weight ive gained .... For hypos I usually always carry a bag of sweets so just have some of them .. Ive never thought of doing that, maybe id eat fewer calories coz sometimes I wanna eat the fridge. Thanks for the tip :)

Wats your weight loss approach now? Im getting fed up of following a plan so just using my fitness pal to count cals xxxxxxx

Well I lost what I gained doing weight watchers but weight slowly creeping up again. I've just started at the gym so not sure if that's the reason. U should try the alpine lights for ur carbs after Hypos. Low in calories and the sugar is low on them too. I did try the calorie counting but I thought it was taking the mick having to count tea and sweetener and fruit and veg. I have to weigh out my little ones carbs cus we do carb counting with him, do u thought it would be too much having to weigh everything I eat as well.

Well I lost what I gained doing weight watchers but weight slowly creeping up again. I've just started at the gym so not sure if that's the reason. U should try the alpine lights for ur carbs after Hypos. Low in calories and the sugar is low on them too. I did try the calorie counting but I thought it was taking the mick having to count tea and sweetener and fruit and veg. I have to weigh out my little ones carbs cus we do carb counting with him, do u thought it would be too much having to weigh everything I eat as well.

It never ends does it? i no what u mean about calorie counting everything ... im not being too pedantic with it all or ile give up! .. i count carbs with my diabetes too coz im on the insulin pump .. its a head mash some days isnt it? does your little one cope well with his diabetes ? xxxxx

Hey

Hope ur weight settles down chick... How is calorie counting treating you? xx

Hey

Hope ur weight settles down chick... How is calorie counting treating you? xx

Im struggling to understand it all Carly, i was bloated for weeks on sw :eek: .. Im loving calorie counting tho, mfp is FAB! .. hope your well xxxxxxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
It never ends does it? i no what u mean about calorie counting everything ... im not being too pedantic with it all or ile give up! .. i count carbs with my diabetes too coz im on the insulin pump .. its a head mash some days isnt it? does your little one cope well with his diabetes ? xxxxx

He is on the pump as well. Has been for 18 months but his diabetes is hard to control. There is his sugars rise when the shud drop and drop when they shud go up. He's had it since he turned 4 so is really good about stuff he can't have. I do feel bad for him. People don't realise how awful diabetes is. How long u had it?

He is on the pump as well. Has been for 18 months but his diabetes is hard to control. There is his sugars rise when the shud drop and drop when they shud go up. He's had it since he turned 4 so is really good about stuff he can't have. I do feel bad for him. People don't realise how awful diabetes is. How long u had it?

Ohhhh bless him! it is hard going, but in a weird way i was glad i was very young getting diabetes coz i dont even remember life without it so i dont feel like i missed out anything, its always been my life.

Your right tho, people are sooo bloody ignorant to diabetes, even nurses n doctors - Im a nurse and most my colleagues havent a clue about diabetes .... most think all you cant do is eat sugar, and im sick to the back teeth of explaning that type1 is nothing like type2!!... i try n tell em, its sooo much more than that !! Ive had it since i was 7 years old, im 25 now so a bloody long time ... i neglected mine when i was a teenager because to be perfectly honest, noone told me how serious it was .. and i didnt think it was serious until i became a nurse myself :eek: the care for us 80's children wasnt as great as it is now, probably because of all the type2 diabetes going round.
I got retinopathy & hypertension at the age of 23 .. ive had multiple laser surgeries to retain my sight. My kidneys were being naughty a few years back ... but ive been working soooo hard to get it all back on track .. i had to BEG for a pump as i wouldnt have got one (they said i wasnt ill enough:eek:) .. Diabetes is a horrible disease !! your little boy will be just fine tho, he has his pump and your amazing support n care ... plus the care of his diabetes team ... :D

Hope my fitness pal works for u :) x

Back