ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

&&&& i just burnt 757 calories in the gym :eek::eek: most ive ever burnt !!!!! LOVE IT

That's amazing, what did you do to burn all that!!? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's amazing, what did you do to burn all that!!? X

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks !
20 minutes of past pace running .... (7mph)
40 minutes of the step machine (think i walked 0ver 250 flights of stairs )

Christ I couldn't run fast like that for 20 minutes! Your legs must be fooked!!? You're making me feel like a lazy old spud now lol...

Christ I couldn't run fast like that for 20 minutes! Your legs must be fooked!!? You're making me feel like a lazy old spud now lol...

Bless ya! I am feeling proper tired now :eek: i worked a ten hour shift today too :p ... im craaaaazey !!

Feckin hell. 10hr shift and then the gymming after. Did you have time to eat today? Or even sit down!! :eek:

Feckin hell. 10hr shift and then the gymming after. Did you have time to eat today? Or even sit down!! :eek:

Haha, i had dinner at 12 ... a cereal bar at 6 then went gym at 7 ... just had me tea at 9 ... i had it in my mind set i wanted to go to the gym so i wasnt overly hungry ;)

how do you work out how many calories you've burned? i never know whether the number on the machine is right or not. i NEEEEEEEEED to get back to the gym xxx

annieb_101 said:
how do you work out how many calories you've burned? i never know whether the number on the machine is right or not. i NEEEEEEEEED to get back to the gym xxx

It's relatively similar .... obviously some of them you input your age n weight so them are a bit more reliable than those you don't xxxx

Wow well done u!! Serious gym work! X

I've been jogging at around 5.2mph - 6mph. Do you reckon that's ok or do you think that's too slow?? Trying to train for the 10k in june...
Are you on MFP, my username is azwethinkweizm... I has no friends on there :( xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I've been jogging at around 5.2mph - 6mph. Do you reckon that's ok or do you think that's too slow?? Trying to train for the 10k in june...
Are you on MFP, my username is azwethinkweizm... I has no friends on there :( xx

Ile add ya and be yer mate hehe! ... Thats a lovely pace, especially for a 6 mile run ... Your doing great! I usually run at 6mph on the roads :) xxxxxxx

Ooooooh and forgot to add I lost 2.4 lbs this week .. CC kicks ass! X

Well done for ur loss :) x

Well ... im off to the gym again today ..... I love on cc how you can eat more when you exercise so it motivates me to move my ass ... Im lovin MFP ....... wish id have discovered it years ago ... id be a skinny minny now :p;);)

I dunno if others do it but i pre plan meals for the day to keep me on track ...... its also made me aware of my protein & fibre intake too !! its a great lil invention !! xxx

I'm trying to get the hang of it still. I do like the way it shows you calcium,iron and fibre etc. Showed me I had too much sugar and fat yesterday and not enough carbs & fibre.
Do you use the cals you earn from exercise hon? I used them yesterday and then thought maybe I shouldn't have after all. X

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm trying to get the hang of it still. I do like the way it shows you calcium,iron and fibre etc. Showed me I had too much sugar and fat yesterday and not enough carbs & fibre.
Do you use the cals you earn from exercise hon? I used them yesterday and then thought maybe I shouldn't have after all. X

Some days I do .. Especially if its been a hard core workout .. best thing to do is try it for a week .. Like last week I ate some exercise cals and still lost weight xxxxxxx

Oh yeah. Kinda like weeklies... Try it for a week and see how it goes. Do you find MFP works out the cals you burned accurately then? Xx

Back