ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Glad it's working well :) enjoy the gym x

Oh yeah. Kinda like weeklies... Try it for a week and see how it goes. Do you find MFP works out the cals you burned accurately then? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well i count em in the gym using the machines then input myself ..... xxx

Todays diary ,,,,

Late Breakfast
1 sausage, scrambled eggs mushrooms & tomatoes
150g pineapple & raspberry sf jelly

Dinner
Cereal bar
Raspberry sf jelly, clementines & blueberries

Tea
Birdseye bbq chicken fillet
1 low low cheese slice
Asda fresh tagliatelle
sugar snap peas, broccoli & sweetcorn

Snacks
5 mikado
club cake bar
bbq hula hoops
1 milk tray chocolate

Water
1.5 litres

Exercise
Over an hours leisurely walk in the sun
242 cals burnt

Calories used

Looking yummy :D x

Yummers!! :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey Claire see you are all excited about cc too. I swear, wish I'd discovered it sooner too, I'd been eating around 1200cals most days trying to maintain were as now with mfp I'm eating mostly around 1800 and maintaining properly. I love love love it, and as you say really pushes you to exercise

Hi
Wow wow wow to ur shift then gym! I dont know how u find the energy sweetie good for u!
Hope ur ok today? Xx

Hey Claire see you are all excited about cc too. I swear, wish I'd discovered it sooner too, I'd been eating around 1200cals most days trying to maintain were as now with mfp I'm eating mostly around 1800 and maintaining properly. I love love love it, and as you say really pushes you to exercise

O myyy dayyys its amazing !!!! i wish id have discovered it a year ago wen i started ww and id prob be at goal aaages ago ! its opened my eyes to so many things i now no i did wrong on ww .... and prob why i couldnt loose much weight! i love how the more you exercise, you more you can eat ! thats such a healthy attitude to have !! xxx

Hi
Wow wow wow to ur shift then gym! I dont know how u find the energy sweetie good for u!
Hope ur ok today? Xx

Awww thanks! tbh i dont no how either ... i think i just thought ... if i exercise i can have a nice treat after a busy week at work ... always helps ..... hehe .. Im all good tar, loving the sun ... hope ur well xxxxx

I have a caramel yankee candle burning in my house ... it smells sooo good i wanna eat it :eek:

Yea Yankee candles always make me hungry lol x

The popcorn/ cinder toffee smells good and strawberries n cream :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
The popcorn/ cinder toffee smells good and strawberries n cream :D x

Ooooooh ive got vanilla cupcake, strawberry and winter berries mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hello! Sorry I've been AWOL!

I've switched back to SW after being horrified to discover that my scales were ridiculously far out!

Hope you're ok! CC sounds great!

Ruth
X

Oooo they sound lovely! My friend has them... Too expensive for me lol x

Hello! Sorry I've been AWOL!

I've switched back to SW after being horrified to discover that my scales were ridiculously far out!

Hope you're ok! CC sounds great!

Ruth
X

Oooo no, good luck, youll do great honey!! Im loving CC .. you dont actually feel like your on a diet :D:D:D

Back