ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Frances, I cried 3 times (at the hotel) saying I wanted to go home coz of all the *****yness .. A couple of the girls wandered off too buy pyjamas (too my annoyance) and found somewhere too eat an ordered water an one of the others argued saying we should have wine too toast my hen night. So that was annoying. Then coz of the arguments , everyone separated. I just kept saying I wanted too go home. Bloooody wish I had of, wouldnt have ended up in hospital. The doctors n nurses all knew I was a nurse, just ignorant eh xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Frances, I cried 3 times (at the hotel) saying I wanted to go home coz of all the *****yness .. A couple of the girls wandered off too buy pyjamas (too my annoyance) and found somewhere too eat an ordered water an one of the others argued saying we should have wine too toast my hen night. So that was annoying. Then coz of the arguments , everyone separated. I just kept saying I wanted too go home. Bloooody wish I had of, wouldnt have ended up in hospital. The doctors n nurses all knew I was a nurse, just ignorant eh xxxxxxx

OMG .... How horrid Claire .... Feeling very sorry for you xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Claire-Bear* said:

Awwww hunnie I'm sorry they cudn jus get on n make sure u had a great time. Biggest hugs xxx

Hugs darlin.
I'm truly sorry to hear about ur poor time, thank god ur friends found u hun xx

Claire, I'm so glad your ok sweet, take things easy for a bit. You look soooooooo lush in the photos on FB of your hen do. Love your dress.xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone .. Apparently an ambulance was rang because id lost my muscle tone (basically id become unconscious) I had too be jaw thrusted too maintain my airway, bet my friends shat themselves !! an my blood sugars would nt come down from being 33 (should usually be 7 ish) .. It was great until then tho.

Thanks tracy .. That dress was beautiful I loved it :) xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Thanks everyone .. Apparently an ambulance was rang because id lost my muscle tone (basically id become unconscious) I had too be jaw thrusted too maintain my airway, bet my friends shat themselves !! an my blood sugars would nt come down from being 33 (should usually be 7 ish) .. It was great until then tho.

Thanks tracy .. That dress was beautiful I loved it :) xxx

Bloody hell Claire ... You'd have been pre alerted with a GCS of 3..!!!! Been on resus for a while ..!!!!! Looked after a girl in DKA last week ..!!
PH of 6.7 ...
You were proper poorly lol :)
Glad you're better xxxxxxx

All of that... Sounds really scary! I would've totally shat myself if I was there :( Poor Clairebear. X

Agree with Tracy about the dress, you looked fantastic ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awhhhh taarr everyone. I was put in a & e majors ... Eeeek! .. Its not til afterwards you realise how serious it all was xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awhhhh taarr everyone. I was put in a & e majors ... Eeeek! .. Its not til afterwards you realise how serious it all was xxx

Blimey with a gcs of 3..?????
You'd have been in resus at my place :)

linski24 said:
Blimey with a gcs of 3..?????
You'd have been in resus at my place :)

Ahh but I was classed as just another drunk person .. They didn't seem too care about my diabetes :(

Hi everyone ! I weighed in this morning, im now 125lb !!!!!! im only 3lb off goal ....... altho, i may reconsider at 122lb as i dont feel any slimmer than wen i was 129lb! might stick it down to 120lb ..

Im thinking that ive been neglecting this thread and not adding any food in it... all i do i moan ..........

so heres todays diary ( bare in mind ive been ill the last few weeks and ive not managed to top my calorie limit as of yet but im gettin there )

Breakfast
2 wholemeal toast & lf spread (172 cals)

Dinner
Asda pea & mint soup (210 cals)
walkers squares crisps (97cals)

Tea
Veggie pepperoni pizza (410 cals ) i made this myself
1/2 weetabix cereal bar (40 cals)

= 939 cals
I will make myself eat something else too to make it over 1000 cals atleast

Not much food there hon, poor love... Hope you get your appetite back soon. I think you look fantastic?! I'd love your figure, you've a lovely flat tummy and toned arms and legs!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Vicky, very true!! maybe id just go down n down n end up like a bleeding twig! not good!!

Im currently munchin on some homemade minestrone soup i made, its got pesto stirred in ! its very nice, lots of goodness in ....... that takes me to 1100 ....... so im gettin there now thank god !

I made myself go to Asda before, god i felt roough tho ... you think yer ok til you step yer foot outside eh, you feel all confident in yer house haha!!

Thanks everyone xxx

Vicky, very true!! maybe id just go down n down n end up like a bleeding twig! not good!!

Im currently munchin on some homemade minestrone soup i made, its got pesto stirred in ! its very nice, lots of goodness in ....... that takes me to 1100 ....... so im gettin there now thank god !

I made myself go to Asda before, god i felt roough tho ... you think yer ok til you step yer foot outside eh, you feel all confident in yer house haha!!

Thanks everyone xxx
I done the same thing yesterday after I'd had them tests.. I'd still not eaten but knew Jonathan wouldn't bring anything in for dinner (tea) so I thought, I feel OK... Its fab out, i'll walk to the supermarket.. So I did.. I was only around the corner when I felt crap.. Hit the deck in Superquinn... Whoops :)
Hope you're OK tho chic.. Take care of yerself

I done the same thing yesterday after I'd had them tests.. I'd still not eaten but knew Jonathan wouldn't bring anything in for dinner (tea) so I thought, I feel OK... Its fab out, i'll walk to the supermarket.. So I did.. I was only around the corner when I felt crap.. Hit the deck in Superquinn... Whoops :)
Hope you're OK tho chic.. Take care of yerself

Ohhhh bloody el Frances !!! hope your ok !!!! im an idiot for going out but i thought a bit of fresh air would do me good ... xxxxx

Ohhhh bloody el Frances !!! hope your ok !!!! im an idiot for going out but i thought a bit of fresh air would do me good ... xxxxx
Ha.. I'm grand.. It was just that I'd only eaten 2 slices of toast since 3pm the day before.. As had been fasting.. N hadn't drank any water or anything since I got home.. Some lady offered to bring me home but I said my lift was waiting outside n I'd be fine.. Of course he wasn't n I had left without my phone!!! The one time....
I was grand after I had some Lucozade.. Then dinner when I got home..

Back