ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Your all lucky I'm stuck at 11 stone ish (not weighing) and have been since Christmas so quit ya moaning:)

I did get into next size 12 jeans though:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can beat ya there, ive been 129 since last April !!!!! Haha!!!

It must just be your size hunny! I got down to 9.6 an felt good there I just can't stay there!!! Having a little break to try and get out of this obsessing

Baby-belle said:
It must just be your size hunny! I got down to 9.6 an felt good there I just can't stay there!!! Having a little break to try and get out of this obsessing

A break is a good idea xxx

Tracy, it was rather confusing ..like at first people in the cinema were shouting out everytime they stripped and stuff and it was reallly funny then about an hour into it ... it went a bit dull ........ id recommend it for the hotttttness of channing tatum and the young guy ... their bodies were ripped !!!

Ive been a bit ill today ... my blood sugars all out of place from them night shifts! im guna sack them off come next yr, its doing me no good!
hope your well

Im soooo happy today, ive hit my lowest weight in years !! 127lb ! all that wingeing about me being 129lb has paid off :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Tracy, it was rather confusing ..like at first people in the cinema were shouting out everytime they stripped and stuff and it was reallly funny then about an hour into it ... it went a bit dull ........ id recommend it for the hotttttness of channing tatum and the young guy ... their bodies were ripped !!!

Ive been a bit ill today ... my blood sugars all out of place from them night shifts! im guna sack them off come next yr, its doing me no good!
hope your well

Im soooo happy today, ive hit my lowest weight in years !! 127lb ! all that wingeing about me being 129lb has paid off :D

Well jel :-D
But fab weight .... Don't think I'll ever be that ... I'd be really happy to get down to 134lbs .... I'm 139 at the mo .! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmmmm ripped young men!!!!!!!

Aw I hate hearing that your poorly. Is there no one you could explain to when you do nights and see if they could give you a few short breaks? I don't blame you for wanting to jack in the night shifts they sound horrid.

Excellent bout your loss. Well done. How many cals are you on? Do you eat back exercised cals? I'm still finding it confusing.

Mmmmmmm ripped young men!!!!!!!

Aw I hate hearing that your poorly. Is there no one you could explain to when you do nights and see if they could give you a few short breaks? I don't blame you for wanting to jack in the night shifts they sound horrid.

Excellent bout your loss. Well done. How many cals are you on? Do you eat back exercised cals? I'm still finding it confusing.

Well lucky for me, their not compulsary and even if they were, i could march down to occy health and get them to sort it for me :D so ive 2 more sets this yr n then im going to ask not to be put on any more, i can easily do some overtime for the extra money !!

Im eating 1330 cals a day (this is what mfp suggest to loose a pound a week) then on exercise days i eat about 100-200 cals of them so usually ile never go over 1500 cals a day ....... i think its confusing too coz i spose if you eat them back, your kinda eating away all your hard work ... but then, are we starving ourselves ?? i dont get it either

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well lucky for me, their not compulsary and even if they were, i could march down to occy health and get them to sort it for me :D so ive 2 more sets this yr n then im going to ask not to be put on any more, i can easily do some overtime for the extra money !!

Im eating 1330 cals a day (this is what mfp suggest to loose a pound a week) then on exercise days i eat about 100-200 cals of them so usually ile never go over 1500 cals a day ....... i think its confusing too coz i spose if you eat them back, your kinda eating away all your hard work ... but then, are we starving ourselves ?? i dont get it either

Iv made this discovery Claire .... You could read ten different articles on this stuff and they all say something different .... So agreed and I'm confused.com too x

I don't do many nights ... But a lot of our girls and boys do 7 in a row ... God knows how you do it ..!!!! 3 is enough for me ..!! X
My scales say 9st 10 this morning .... Dunno if this is a rogue reading ..!!!!

I just looked on a thread and it says that you are given a calorie deficit on MFP to start with to cover exercise so you should eat more. I know Laura always eats back her calories burned but I'm just gonna try and make sure my total food consumed is about the 1400-1500 mark on the days I do lots of exercise and then 1200-1300 on rest days. It's hard to know how I'm doing coz of not weighing but my PT told me to go by clothes and measurements.

Mrsm79 said:
I just looked on a thread and it says that you are given a calorie deficit on MFP to start with to cover exercise so you should eat more. I know Laura always eats back her calories burned but I'm just gonna try and make sure my total food consumed is about the 1400-1500 mark on the days I do lots of exercise and then 1200-1300 on rest days. It's hard to know how I'm doing coz of not weighing but my PT told me to go by clothes and measurements.

Where did you read that Mrsm79..???? I need to read it and digest it :)

linski24 said:
Where did you read that Mrsm79..???? I need to read it and digest it :)

It was on one of the chat topics on MFP the person who put it said they'd rung up MFP coz they were confused about it and this is what they were told. It kind of makes sense. Do let me know though if you think different.

Mrsm79 said:
It was on one of the chat topics on MFP the person who put it said they'd rung up MFP coz they were confused about it and this is what they were told. It kind of makes sense. Do let me know though if you think different.

Ha I haven't a clue ..!!!! I really don't know what up do for the best .!!! I think I'm going have to do a couple of trials on myself .. See when I put weight on and when I lose and then employ what my body responds to .. I have an underactive thyroid plus a strong family history of diabetes ... So my metabolism isn't as good as it should be and I think my body is very sensitive to the whole carb/sugar issue ..!!
X

linski24 said:
Ha I haven't a clue ..!!!! I really don't know what up do for the best .!!! I think I'm going have to do a couple of trials on myself .. See when I put weight on and when I lose and then employ what my body responds to .. I have an underactive thyroid plus a strong family history of diabetes ... So my metabolism isn't as good as it should be and I think my body is very sensitive to the whole carb/sugar issue ..!!
X

It's so difficult isn't it? Coz I don't weigh all I can do is hope for the best, as long as I'm eating healthily, exercising and not going hungry I can't really do much more than that:)

Mrsm79 said:
It's so difficult isn't it? Coz I don't weigh all I can do is hope for the best, as long as I'm eating healthily, exercising and not going hungry I can't really do much more than that:)

I'm calorie counting but all my food is now low GI/GL ... I did this a few years ago and it worked fab for me and my hub ... And I think I'm losing weight doing it again ... It's the carbs and sugar that spike insulin abd that changes everything to fat ..!!
I'm enjoying it x

I think iv found the thread you read .. Makes sense :)

Thanks for this Tracey ... And thanks for messaging me the link so I'll always have it to refer to when I'm wavering :)

Back