ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Beautiful! Congrats x

Hiiii everyone, thanks for your congratulations ........... i LOVED LOVED LOVED my wedding day ........ honeymoon is in a few months yet boooooooo but itll be worth the wait ... heres more photos ......

Attachments

• 430201_10150976216906752_521645627_n.jpg
    430201_10150976216906752_521645627_n.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 109
  • 540460_10151099039757722_490952108_n.jpg
    540460_10151099039757722_490952108_n.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 110
  • 625523_10150976219136752_86599803_n.jpg
    625523_10150976219136752_86599803_n.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 486440_10150976219341752_1967477958_n.jpg
    486440_10150976219341752_1967477958_n.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 105
For those not on fb this is what my 73 year old grandad who gave me away wrote on fb the day before my wedding ...........

Tomorrow our eldest grandaughter CLAIRE gets married to MATHEW.

With all the trials and tribulations that she has experianced (aged 8 diagnosed with dibetes and had to learn how to inject herself this causing many problems health wise) and leading to eating disorder which made her decide to become a nurse,going to uni. and getting her degree and becoming a nurse at the MRI.
We have met MATHEW many times and he has served in the armed forces (MERCIAN REGIMENT) doing four tours of duty in very high profile countries.
We consider him to be a most solid and trustworthy person and CLAIRE must be over the moon to have met such a person.
All in all we are very proud of them both and wish them all the suces for the coming future.

He also broke everyones heart when he walked me down the aisle crying and then tears were streaming down his face when he put my hand in Matthews !!!! i dunno how i did not cry, coz everyone else was ...................... what a legend eh ............................................... and as for my now ex dad - well .. he didnt bother to turn up
:yuk:

Hi hunnie. U looked amazing as did ur bridesmaids n lovely husband. Fair okay to yer granda. What a luvly message :)
So annoyed for u at yet dad. Am sorry but what a dick!!
(hope u don't mind I posted a pic. Everyone wanted to see how stunning u were)

hey Frances thats ok ... I honestly thought he would ........... but his ugly gf and kids turned up in the evening recepetion ... one looked me up & down and ignored me all night ?????? but i no it was pure jealousy ... she turned up in converse, leggings and a scruffy tshirt ???!!! i didnt say a word to her coz i no ive got it all and shes got nowt ... shes a single mother, living in a council house - i tried to warn her about wanting to be a mum at 16 (she actually wrote all over fb how much she wanted a kid with her boyf) and she told me i was interfering in her life and id ruined it ???? shes now a single mum, with no job - no money!! i didnt want to lower myself to her level so i did what i do best, ignore ppl and i can ignore ppl forever me, it dont bother me !!

You're lovely and slim hon, I could never wear a strapless gown! Gorgeous! And I love your bridesmaids dresses too, very chic and flattering! Matt looked dapper aswell. Can't believe you're Mrs Duff now!!!? Bless your grandad, he's a good soul. Sorry about your Dad hon... That's bloody awful (((hugs))) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Don't let scum ruin your day. You look beautiful and I love that you went for a coloured dress :) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
For those not on fb this is what my 73 year old grandad who gave me away wrote on fb the day before my wedding ...........

Tomorrow our eldest grandaughter CLAIRE gets married to MATHEW.
With all the trials and tribulations that she has experianced (aged 8 diagnosed with dibetes and had to learn how to inject herself this causing many problems health wise) and leading to eating disorder which made her decide to become a nurse,going to uni. and getting her degree and becoming a nurse at the MRI.
We have met MATHEW many times and he has served in the armed forces (MERCIAN REGIMENT) doing four tours of duty in very high profile countries.
We consider him to be a most solid and trustworthy person and CLAIRE must be over the moon to have met such a person.
All in all we are very proud of them both and wish them all the suces for the coming future.

He also broke everyones heart when he walked me down the aisle crying and then tears were streaming down his face when he put my hand in Matthews !!!! i dunno how i did not cry, coz everyone else was ...................... what a legend eh ............................................... and as for my now ex dad - well .. he didnt bother to turn up :yuk:
That's so lovely, you were Cinderella

Stunning!!! X

Aaawww how beautiful ..!!!! You're truly blessed hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Simply gorgeous darlin xx

Thankyou so much everyone .... im having wedding blues now :( i want my wedding day AGAIN :)

Awwh... Think about poor single me, I'll probs never have a wedding day lol! Hugs hon xxx

I have been married 9 years and still want my wedding day all over again. You looked stunning
And at least you have your honeymoon to look forward to xxx

Awwh... Think about poor single me, I'll probs never have a wedding day lol! Hugs hon xxx

Awhhhhh yes you will Sarah !! i always had zero confidence in myself as a teen ... Matthew was my first love and only first proper boyf .... and now im married to him .. if i can do it !! anyone can :)

I have been married 9 years and still want my wedding day all over again. You looked stunning
And at least you have your honeymoon to look forward to xxx

Awww yep :) you dont look old enough to have been married 9 years ;)

Iv been married 16 years and have 3 children .. 2 girls . 12 and almost 9 and a boy whose 10 :)
Love my little family x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless u and ur wedding blues xx

both you ladies look far too young .... saying that, i get mistaken for being really young all the time ..... so hopefully ile look like you two when im in my thirties ;)

Back