ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Diaries are well planned, you not using any weeklies no? Hope WW works... Although I'd love to have your figure the way it is now!! I'm dreading malta in 2 weeks :( xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

At the mo i feel like theres loads of food already as ive been use to eating smaller meals ... so if i can avoid weeklies i will ..... but if i fancy a treat i will deffo dip in ... Oooooo dont dread it, look forward to it then repair the damage done to the waist after ... ile prob be 2 stone heavier after my honeymoon haa xxx

Extremely organised and all looking great :) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
At the mo i feel like theres loads of food already as ive been use to eating smaller meals ... so if i can avoid weeklies i will ..... but if i fancy a treat i will deffo dip in ... Oooooo dont dread it, look forward to it then repair the damage done to the waist after ... ile prob be 2 stone heavier after my honeymoon haa xxx

Yeah that makes sense! I'm the other way now... Too used to having extra food so now it's gonna be a struggle to go back!!
Ah I defo dread it, was hoping to be much slimmer than this by the time malta came along. I haven't been being strict with myself in months, can't seem to get the motivation back!
Haha, I doubt you'll be that much heavier.. Probs a couple pound and that'll come off again in no time x

You're very organized for the week :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah that makes sense! I'm the other way now... Too used to having extra food so now it's gonna be a struggle to go back!!
Ah I defo dread it, was hoping to be much slimmer than this by the time malta came along. I haven't been being strict with myself in months, can't seem to get the motivation back!
Haha, I doubt you'll be that much heavier.. Probs a couple pound and that'll come off again in no time x

You're very organized for the week :)

Awww bless ya :) just think of the sun ... Better than here eh :) xxxxx

Ohhh god ive missed fruit ... Iv had an apple n banana today mmmmmmmm :) xxxxx

OMG!!!!!! i was SO ill last night ..... i went to netball for 2 hours last night and came home, made a delish tea ... had a mouthful and felt a bit weird .... then a few more then my heart was pounding and i started to feel sick ..... sacked off the rest of me tea .... lay down and then vomitted .... fell asleep then vomitted :eek: ... then i only felt ok wen i was lay down, if i was stood or sat up i went all dizzy ... at one point i was lay on the kitchen floor as i needed to make my dinner for work the next day ..... god nos why that came on, must have been the netball ?????? but i bloody did not like it xxx

Oh my god hon? Are you alright now? That sounds very scary?! Could it be your blood sugars or anything like that? Maybe you over strained yourself during netball or hasn't eaten enough that day so far? Sounds awful chick, was hubby looking after you? Huuugs xx

Blimey Claire .!!!!!!!
Hope you're feeling better today x
I'm trying to get back on cc plan ... I can't seem to get back on it since I came back from jollies .!
Went out last night for eats and drinks with a friend so today I will get back on it .!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :) I think it was not eating enough before netball as I'd gone straight from work and I'd had dinner at 12 ... So nowt to eat for 10hours .... I was such an idiot, won't be doin that again !! My hubs wasnt home tho so had to manage alone :(I feel ok now :) really sticking to my ww diet .. Managing on 26 pp a day too ... Go me !!!

Hope all you ladies are ok ? And have a good weekend! Iv not spent a day with Matt for almost two weeks now and we finally get a day off together tomo :))) cant wait coz I'm sick of being on me own all the time :( xxxxxxx

yEP Deffo lesson learnt !! ile be taking food with me next week! i HATE vomitting !!! Aunt Flo is here today so im sat on the sofa feeling sorry for meself with a sore tum :( will be going food shopping soon, i seem to be forever at the supermarket!!! :mad: then me & Matthew will be going cinema n for a meal tomo FINALLY ... saw more of him wen he was in the army LOL xxx

Aunt flo for me today too hon - been feeling it coming on all week. I generally cry a LOT the week before... It weirdly makes me feel very depressed? I wonder does it affect other people this badly or am I just mental lol?
You make sure and bring food to your netball next time hon. I wouldn't dream of going for a big run without food or at LEAST an isotonic drink maybe? Poor love... Lesson learned the hard way eh :( pity hubby wasn't around to look after you!
Sounds like a lovely day you've planned with Matt - are you both working a lot & that's why you don't see much the last 2 weeks? Bring on the honeymoon eh?! Xx
Well done on the WW front hon - you're doing very well!!

Aunt flo for me today too hon - been feeling it coming on all week. I generally cry a LOT the week before... It weirdly makes me feel very depressed? I wonder does it affect other people this badly or am I just mental lol?
You make sure and bring food to your netball next time hon. I wouldn't dream of going for a big run without food or at LEAST an isotonic drink maybe? Poor love... Lesson learned the hard way eh :( pity hubby wasn't around to look after you!
Sounds like a lovely day you've planned with Matt - are you both working a lot & that's why you don't see much the last 2 weeks? Bring on the honeymoon eh?! Xx
Well done on the WW front hon - you're doing very well!!

I had a coffee n a banana pre netball but obviously i worked VERY HARD as my muscles still ache from wednesday :( ... deffo be having one of them isotonic drinks from now on and some carbs :p .... Its actually not me working so much, its him .... he has a poorly paid job and to get the money he needs a month to pay his debt, he has to sometimes work 70hour weeks :( its very depressing coz we NEVER see each other, i work 40 hour weeks over 4 days so im home a lot ... hes actually never home wen i am :mad: likw today, im off ... hes working 8am-12am ........ i wont bleeding see him til im in bed ready to sleep .... grrrrr !!

Yeah like you i ALWAYS get depressed around my period, i suddenly feel lonely n down and usually i can kick myself out of it .... stupid hormones eh !! and i also get a huuuuuuuuge bloated belly, and i feel well fat .. i shown me mates and they were like WOW, thats massive !! haha !! i look atleast 6months preggers hehe xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I had a coffee n a banana pre netball but obviously i worked VERY HARD as my muscles still ache from wednesday :( ... deffo be having one of them isotonic drinks from now on and some carbs :p .... Its actually not me working so much, its him .... he has a poorly paid job and to get the money he needs a month to pay his debt, he has to sometimes work 70hour weeks :( its very depressing coz we NEVER see each other, i work 40 hour weeks over 4 days so im home a lot ... hes actually never home wen i am :mad: likw today, im off ... hes working 8am-12am ........ i wont bleeding see him til im in bed ready to sleep .... grrrrr !!

Yeah like you i ALWAYS get depressed around my period, i suddenly feel lonely n down and usually i can kick myself out of it .... stupid hormones eh !! and i also get a huuuuuuuuge bloated belly, and i feel well fat .. i shown me mates and they were like WOW, thats massive !! haha !! i look atleast 6months preggers hehe xxxx

Yeah bring a lucozade sport or something with you to hydrate and carb you up a bit. It's hard to get these things right but you obviously really push yourself with the netball so you'll have to mind yourself next time lovie xx
That really sucks about Matts work hon. You'll really appreciate the time you have with him on honeymoon now... Bet you're counting the days down now! X

That's exactly me too... I get a massive belly. I'm wearing a big baggy top today haha! Me belly looks massive.
I'm very down though... I hate this totm lol. Xx

Totm stinks :-(
I also get very depressed ... Horrid to everyone .. :-( and I know I'm doing it but can't seem to find the stop button ..!!!
I keep saying I don't want then anymore but I'm informed that I will shrivel up and get old without them lol .!

Awwww bless you both !!! It's hard not to get depressed eh :( ..... Iv just been food shopping and wanted to ram my trolley into anyone who annoyed me Pahaha !!!! I'm a mean ***** on totm !! I'm now hiding at home where noone can irritate me hahaha !!! Xxxxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awwww bless you both !!! It's hard not to get depressed eh :( ..... Iv just been food shopping and wanted to ram my trolley into anyone who annoyed me Pahaha !!!! I'm a mean ***** on totm !! I'm now hiding at home where noone can irritate me hahaha !!! Xxxxxxxxx

Lol ... You have made me titter x

Today's diary

Breakfast
2 cauldron veggie sausages 4pp
Seeded sandwich thin 3pp
Ww spread 0pp
Banana
= 7pp

Dinner
Quorn bacon 2pp
Egg 2pp
Seeded sandwich thin 2pp
Ww tomato soup 2pp
= 8pp

Tea
Veggie chilli 5pp
Low low grated cheese 2pp
Salad

Snacks
Watermelon
Worcester sauce French fries 2pp

26pp ... Day 5 and still 49 weeklies remain :)

Xxx

Tomorrows diary

Breakfast
quorn bacon 2pp
2 Poached egg 4pp
=6pp

Dinner
Egg 1pp
Salad
Low low grated cheese 30g 2pp
=3pp

Tea