ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

linski24 said:
Agreed with Vicky ... She could have handled it a whole different way ... And if you're mates then she shouldn't have minded you telling her you were miffed .. Hugs Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Taa honey ... You wouldn't think this person was nearly 31 !!! So friggin immature xxxx

Oh dear :( I think she is in the wrong! When I did it with a friend i would never leave them! Sorry :( x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Oh dear :( I think she is in the wrong! When I did it with a friend i would never leave them! Sorry :( x

I'm glad you agree Carly ..... I would never leave someone either !! xxx

I wouldn't have left you. Especially since you're diabetic and I'd be afraid you'd feel ill at some point. I think you're right in this case... She was the one who started getting angry and making it into an argument far as I can tell. Needs to get a grip on herself! X much hugs xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I wouldn't have left you. Especially since you're diabetic and I'd be afraid you'd feel ill at some point. I think you're right in this case... She was the one who started getting angry and making it into an argument far as I can tell. Needs to get a grip on herself! X much hugs xxx

Well the reason I dropped back was coz my blood sugar had dropped tbh which I did tell her ..... Then it went really high but it was as if I was an inconvenience to her, she even said i walked on coz you kept stopping !! I'm not bothered anyway, she recons I owe her a massive apology well she will be waiting a while ...... I don't think she needs one does she ?? Xxxxx

Ummmm definitely not! Especially as it was for health reasons you slowed down. Nothing like checking you were ok!!! I'm quite appalled at her behaviour - what a child.

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well the reason I dropped back was coz my blood sugar had dropped tbh which I did tell her ..... Then it went really high but it was as if I was an inconvenience to her, she even said i walked on coz you kept stopping !! I'm not bothered anyway, she recons I owe her a massive apology well she will be waiting a while ...... I don't think she needs one does she ?? Xxxxx

Well of course if you weren't feeling so great you'd have to slow down... Kinda rude of her to say "you kept stopping" when she knows right well about your illness?
An apology for what? All you did was say you thought she was going to stay with you? *****, she's being a drama queen... Slap her with a wet fish! X

Oooooooff ! She's one of those ppl who always think their right ... But I'm notorious for being very stubborn , hence the fact I won't be backing down if she refuses to solve the issue if I don't apologise ! Ya no I have a lot worse things in my life to worry about ... I'm glad you all agree coz this behaviour she has shown is totally unacceptable ... Wen I got the MSG saying I'd been slagging her off it also came with .. Don't slag me off to MY friends ... Isn't that what teenagers say ?? She can go n swivel ... This woman was one of my bridesmaids too !!! Xxxx

Hafta say I don't think an apology is due your end at all.. I think (as previously said) she's blown things way out of proportion..
When we done the mini marathan we both agreed if one wanted to slow down or take a rest is was OK for the other to carry if times were important.. As we were both doing for personal goal reasons I didn't want to slow her time down.. As my goal was to simply complete it.. I didn't care of my time.. Turned out her goal was the same so there wasn't an issue of either keeping the other... I think its important to clarify these things before beginning..
But.. saying that.. The fact that you slowed due to having a hypo, and her being your FRIEND, I cannot believe she carried on!!! That's the kinda friend you can do without most definitely!!!

(ps.. bet she was the bridesmaid causing all the fuss about the shoes???_

Dubchick81 said:
Hafta say I don't think an apology is due your end at all.. I think (as previously said) she's blown things way out of proportion..
When we done the mini marathan we both agreed if one wanted to slow down or take a rest is was OK for the other to carry if times were important.. As we were both doing for personal goal reasons I didn't want to slow her time down.. As my goal was to simply complete it.. I didn't care of my time.. Turned out her goal was the same so there wasn't an issue of either keeping the other... I think its important to clarify these things before beginning..
But.. saying that.. The fact that you slowed due to having a hypo, and her being your FRIEND, I cannot believe she carried on!!! That's the kinda friend you can do without most definitely!!!

(ps.. bet she was the bridesmaid causing all the fuss about the shoes???_

Haha Frances yep !!!! Ya see she never even asked if it was ok if she walked on ... Maybe I'd have been ok with that ! I would never expect her to stay with me on A running marathon but a walking one is totally different !! We even have our sponsor page as a duo one ??? So why would it be personal goals ?? She's so immature and self obsessed its unreal ... I don't think ile be seeing her out of work again that's for sure xxxxx

Haha Frances yep !!!! Ya see she never even asked if it was ok if she walked on ... Maybe I'd have been ok with that ! I would never expect her to stay with me on A running marathon but a walking one is totally different !! We even have our sponsor page as a duo one ??? So why would it be personal goals ?? She's so immature and self obsessed its unreal ... I don't think ile be seeing her out of work again that's for sure xxxxx
See how I knew that?! That's how good I am.. lol

Her loss chic.. Wouldn't let her bother ya.. I mean, what sort of friends walks off leaving their "friend" feeling poorly?! And obv she's a nurse too seen as you work with her?? B1tch!

See how I knew that?! That's how good I am.. lol

Her loss chic.. Wouldn't let her bother ya.. I mean, what sort of friends walks off leaving their "friend" feeling poorly?! And obv she's a nurse too seen as you work with her?? B1tch!

Haha, you are pretty damn good there Frances !!!! god knows what shes guna be saying in work about me tomorrow, i bet ive been slagged off to death !! ... HAHA !! xxxx

o god my back is in agony !!!!!!

Todays pp's

breakfast
Heinz smokey bbq beans 4 pp
2 slices of 400g wholemeal loaf 3pp
1 kerry low low cheese slice 1pp
8pp

Dinner
2 poached eggs 4pp
slice of wholemeal toast 1pp
13pp

Tea
4 birdseye veggie fingers 6pp
150g new potatoes 3pp
1 egg 1pp
veg
23pp

snacks
galaxy ripple 2pp
options hot choc 1pp
26pp

Haha, you are pretty damn good there Frances !!!! god knows what shes guna be saying in work about me tomorrow, i bet ive been slagged off to death !! ... HAHA !! xxxx
Feck her.. Pretty sad if she needs to bad mouth you in work.. Defo someone you can live without.. I mean, who needs that sh1t?!
o god my back is in agony !!!!!!
Oh no.. What have you done? x

Feck her.. Pretty sad if she needs to bad mouth you in work.. Defo someone you can live without.. I mean, who needs that sh1t?!

Oh no.. What have you done? x

I no !! hopefully she will just leave it all and carry on as normal ! coz im not guna say owt, i prefer to leave things as everything has now been said

Its from the marathon ! all my muscles ache like mad :(

I no !! hopefully she will just leave it all and carry on as normal ! coz im not guna say owt, i prefer to leave things as everything has now been said

Its from the marathon ! all my muscles ache like mad :(
I'd be very much the same.. Get it off your chest, say what needs to be said, and move on..
Saves things building up n building up until they seem monstrous and can't be got over.. Suppose we'll just have to wait n see.. Try not to stress over it tho.. :)

Oh dear.. That sucks.. Maybe a light walk will losent he muscles? Or a nice radox bath? x

Dubchick81 said:
I'd be very much the same.. Get it off your chest, say what needs to be said, and move on..
Saves things building up n building up until they seem monstrous and can't be got over.. Suppose we'll just have to wait n see.. Try not to stress over it tho.. :)

Oh dear.. That sucks.. Maybe a light walk will losent he muscles? Or a nice radox bath? x

Yeah but she's different as you can tell ..... We shall see !

I'm thinking radox bath too :) works guna be hard tomo I bet :s xxxx

You know that there's nowt so *****y as a bunch of female nurses ..!!!!! So tomorrow hold your head high and go in and do your job and go home ..!!!
It'll all blow over hun .... Might have to ride the storm tho .!! I know it'll be hard but you have to go in and as you Pass her say hello and smile ... She may have been in the wrong but YOU can be the grown up and appear to put it to one side for the sake of a harmonious working relationship ... Plus it'll piss her right off if you smile say hello and not look you give a flying **** :-D

linski24 said:
You know that there's nowt so *****y as a bunch of female nurses ..!!!!! So tomorrow hold your head high and go in and do your job and go home ..!!!
It'll all blow over hun .... Might have to ride the storm tho .!! I know it'll be hard but you have to go in and as you Pass her say hello and smile ... She may have been in the wrong but YOU can be the grown up and appear to put it to one side for the sake of a harmonious working relationship ... Plus it'll piss her right off if you smile say hello and not look you give a flying **** :-D

Sound advice Hun !! I was thinking of doin that to see Wat her reaction is .... Lol xxxx

Back