ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

OMG! I just made the most amazing chilli con carne !!!!! i wanna eat it again ! anyone doin SF, its free too !!!

Todays diary ... SIMPLY FILLING

B
1X crumpet
WW Spread 5g
Porridge
150ml skimmed milk

D
Homemade sweet potato & red pepper soup (i cant get enuf of this stuff)
2 x low cal bread
Tesco yogurt (2pp)
Apple

T
Homemade chilli con carne
Brown rice
1 cheese slice (1pp)

S
Options mocha hot choc (1pp)
mini crunchie (2pp)

28/49 weeklies used

7AP earnt due to gym tonight !

Where did you get the options mocha choca from? Been trying to find it for ages?

Ah i got em from one of those small open late morrisons .... iv not seen em since ! so nice arent they xx

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight hon. Well done on the gym session! Diary looks fab as usual :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight hon. Well done on the gym session! Diary looks fab as usual :) xx

Ta Hun! Nodded off for ten mins before so deffo nakered n I get a lie in tomo thank god xxxx

They used to have them at Sainsburys and tesco and they stopped supplying the mocha. It's my hubby that loves them. My nearest morrisons is over 10miles.

mitch2044 said:
They used to have them at Sainsburys and tesco and they stopped supplying the mocha. It's my hubby that loves them. My nearest morrisons is over 10miles.

Maybe try n n buy online? Xx

eBay has them xx

Today went ok, worked a 12-9 ........ nice to be on my sofa with a brew watching corrie !!

Heres todays SF diary !

B
2 eggs
WW Petit pain

D
Homemade sweet potato & red pepper soup
Apple

T
Chilli con carne
Brown rice
Apple
Pineapple

S
Quorn cheesy pepperoni omelette (2pp)
crisps (3pp)
mini dairy milk (2pp)

7pp used

49/49 weeklies used!

Startin SF day 1 tomo as i want saturdays to be the day ile restart a new week incase i wanna takeaway n plus i go to the gym at weekends so i can burn off the naughty food i might eat ;)

Im off this weekend now, so a nice two days to spend some time with Matthew, i think were guna have a takeaway or meal out somewhere n go to the cinema .... wanna see that taken 2
:cool:

I heard taken 2 is awful but I still wanna see it lol. Sounds like a nice weekend ahead of you :)
Looks like a good day on SF too. You're doing awesome xxx

I heard taken 2 is awful but I still wanna see it lol. Sounds like a nice weekend ahead of you :)

aHH Really, the first one was amazing! they can rarely do a good follow up eh ............ i love Liam Neison ;)

Taa, im really enjoying SF :p

You must've made loadssss of soup?

Pahaa!!! i made 8 tubs full !!!!!!!! i think ive had it everyday since monday ......

My bowels are screaming .... TOO MUCH VEG CLAIREEEEEEE, STOP !! Pahahaaa !!!

azwethinkweiz said:

Me to!

Back