ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary :)

hiya im same ha posting what im eating to stop me tricking myself, i love that everyone posts there daily menu here, it willl be so helpfull, im so boring when it comes to planning my menu.... usually just buy the ww ready meals cos im ot really sure how to point everything else... anyway good luck everyone and congrats on all the loss so far

Polly x

Hi Polly & Welcome,
I honestly find having to account for myself on here daily really makes me think about how i'm using my pro points. I find the ww meals in Ireland really expensive so i only have a few in the freezer as my back up plans. I love the WW pepperoni pizza one (13) or the Ocean Pie (5) one is really good value pp wise. It gets easier to point food the longer you are doing it. I have the WW calculator on my phone which is fantastic. It becomes second nature to check everything after a while. I'm sure people in the supermarket think i'm a weirdo haha with my phone out all the time checking things:)

weirdest thing ever, Saturday night after having the hot chocolate with the hot milk i literally spent 90mins on the toilet, it just ran straight through me. was up most of the night then running back and forth. i weighed myself sun morning but it showed i had gained... i thought it would be the other way around! anyway my proper weigh in is not until wed night so gonna wait till then;

Sunday 06.11.2011

Breakfast:
500ml Skimmed Milk (5)
30g Nut Flakers (3)

Lunch:
2 White Bread (5)
1 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangle (0)
2 Ham Slices (1)
15g Tomato Relish (1)
1 Choc Chip Mini Muffin (2)
Pear (0)

Dinner:
150g Mashed Potato (3)
Carrots (0)
70g Bacon Eyeloin (5) ??

4 Light Rich Tea Biscuits (4)

Total: 29/29
no weeklies used yet :)

Monday 07.11.2011

Breakfast:
500ml Skimmed Milk (5)
2 x Weetabix (3)

Lunch:
2 Johnson, Mooney & O'Brien Wholemeal Bread (3)
2 Ham Slices (1)
15g Tomato Relish (1)
Vitalinea 0% Yogurt (1)
Apple (0)

Dinner:
150g New Potatoes (3)
Carrots (0)
90g Oven Baked Haddock in Breadcrumbs (4)
2 tbsp Ketchup (1)

1.5 L Water + Sugar Free Squash (0)
200g Rice Pudding (4)
3 Light Rich Tea Biscuits (3)

no weeklies used yet

brien77 said:
weirdest thing ever, Saturday night after having the hot chocolate with the hot milk i literally spent 90mins on the toilet, it just ran straight through me. was up most of the night then running back and forth. i weighed myself sun morning but it showed i had gained... i thought it would be the other way around! anyway my proper weigh in is not until wed night so gonna wait till then;

Sunday 06.11.2011

Breakfast:
500ml Skimmed Milk (5)
30g Nut Flakers (3)

Lunch:
2 White Bread (5)
2 Ham Slices (1)
15g Tomato Relish (1)
1 Choc Chip Mini Muffin (2)
Pear (0)

Dinner:
150g Mashed Potato (3)
Carrots (0)
70g Bacon Eyeloin (5) ??

4 Light Rich Tea Biscuits (4)

no weeklies used yet :)

Sinead hope yer feeling better now.
I wud think the gain was due to dehydration. If u hadn't drank yer 1.5 to 2ltr plus the extra to keep up with yer dancing ha ha it wud tense ter muscles causing them to weigh heavier. Am sure it's nothing to stress about. Just watch yer water intake between now m WI x

Hi Polly & Welcome,
I honestly find having to account for myself on here daily really makes me think about how i'm using my pro points. I find the ww meals in Ireland really expensive so i only have a few in the freezer as my back up plans. I love the WW pepperoni pizza one (13) or the Ocean Pie (5) one is really good value pp wise. It gets easier to point food the longer you are doing it. I have the WW calculator on my phone which is fantastic. It becomes second nature to check everything after a while. I'm sure people in the supermarket think i'm a weirdo haha with my phone out all the time checking things:)

Thanks, i am getting hang of it again.... i dont have the calc on my phone!! must get it soon tho.

Polly if ya don't hav a calculator u can take the calories of an item n divide it by 40, then round it up r down depending wot its closest to. Dnt forget there's no halves anymore. Feel free to ask any q's n if I can help I will :)

Sinead diary looks good.. Enjoy the wedding :)

Thanks, have the calc i think im just afraid to buy something like a chicken breast that doesn't have the protein, carbs etc on it that i can point it out.. i know the book tells us what it is but i suppose i am afraid ill point it wrong.... awwww im sure ill get brave soon

thanks x

Iwatchr is really good. i have cancelled my WW subscription and just doing it at home. Ive got myself a calculator and the app and of course this site which i am hoping is going to keep me going!

Tuesday 08.11.2011

Breakfast:
400ml Skimmed Milk (4)
2 x Weetabix (3)

Lunch:
2 Johnson, Mooney & O'Brien Wholemeal Bread (3)
2 Ham Slices (1)
15g Tomato Relish (1)
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato (0)
Vitalinea 0% Yogurt (1)
2 Satsumas (0)

Dinner:
WW Ready Meal Chicken Hotpot (6)
Homemade Leek & Potato Soup (2)
Half Slice of White Bread (1)

Throughout the day:
2L Water + Sugar Free Squash (0)
2 Light Rich Tea Biscuits (2)
3 Jaffa Cake (3)
1 Skinny Cow Ice Pop (2)

I have used no weeklies this week and my weigh in is tomorrow. I don't feel any lighter but i have been as good as gold this week, weighing and pointing everything. I just hope all my efforts are rewarded on the scales tomorrow :)

Lost half a pound. A bit disappointing cos i have been so good and didnt use weeklies. But sure at least going in right direction. Leader looked at my tracker diaries. She said i need more variety and to exercise. Im joining a gym at the weekend so hopefully that will kick start me. Good luck for ur weigh in x

A loss is still a loss, well done chick xx

well done on having a loss this week. I've heard that a lot of people have better losses when they use they're weeklies so you should take advantage of them this week! Even try using half and see how it goes :)

Well done on your loss hun, don't feel disheartened, sometimes our bodies just seem to cling on to weight for a week and the following week, you'll have a bigger loss to make up for it. xxx

Have not logged my diary in a few days. Have not been on laptop. Doing ok had a bit of a blip fri night when i went home to stay the night with my parents. Used 35 of my weeklies on chocolate and toast. Felt guilty but then thought hang on they are there to be used if i feel the need for them. My parents came to me and bf for roast chicken dinner today. Pointed everything and loved every mouthful... Joining a gym in Athy tomorrow for 3 months. My aim is to go 4 times a week. It is the exercise classes i will do. Spinning. Body pump and body attack. I might try the aqua aerobics too. Hopefully it will help with my weight loss. My periods are due on sat so this will be my hungry week. I did my weeks shop yesterday so im well prepared...

MrsLmc said:
Hiya well done on the loss that's brilliant.

Just wondering have you tried using your weeklies, I know when I use all mine I have better losses. Good luck for the new week x

I have used 35 this week so will see what the scales say on wed :)

hey,
ah, well at least you enjoyed your weekend and you still didn't use all your weeklies.
Was supposed to go to aqua aerobics in Athy for while when my friend was there but she transferred before we ever got there. Goin to Naas pool now. Good luck though...
Did the move up go ok? :)

Back