ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary :)

BoS83 said:
hey,
ah, well at least you enjoyed your weekend and you still didn't use all your weeklies.
Was supposed to go to aqua aerobics in Athy for while when my friend was there but she transferred before we ever got there. Goin to Naas pool now. Good luck though...
Did the move up go ok? :)

The move has gone really well thanks :) I'm really happy xx

Well i joined the gym tonight. Did 30 mins on treadmill, 15 mins on cross trainer and a 45 min spinning class.
Eating wise i have stuck to my 29 pro points since i used 35 weeklies on fri night. I know they are there to be used but still feel a bit guilty...
Anyway feel really motivated, im hoping the scales will soon reflect all my hard work :)....

Im seriously hacked off with ww. Stayed the same. Leader is gonna send my diaries to head office in dublin if i dont lose anything next week as she cant understand it either. My periods are due on sat so that might explain this week.... BUT im not gonna give up. Just upset by it.

Aww god love you, its hard when your not seeing the results, hopefully they'll find a solution for you. Maybe post your diaries up again and someone on here will spot something. Have you tried eating all your weeklies, there is also the wendy plan which some have found great to kick start the metabolism again. I'll look and see if I can find it and post it for you xx

MrsLmc said:
Aww god love you, its hard when your not seeing the results, hopefully they'll find a solution for you. Maybe post your diaries up again and someone on here will spot something. Have you tried eating all your weeklies, there is also the wendy plan which some have found great to kick start the metabolism again. I'll look and see if I can find it and post it for you xx

Oh please do if u can find it. I had 35 of my weeklies this week. I think for me its gonna be trial and error to see how many i can use... I dont know how i lost 7ibs in my first week and im not doing anything really over the top different and i cant seem to lose anymore. I weigh and point everything so im not guessing anything. Thanks for your support x

Aw im so sorry to hear that hon. :(
Go you, staying strong. It will pay off in the end!
Fingers crossed for this week.... x

Right I finally found it, took ages sorry.....

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints (29 or whatever your on) as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Give it a try, it could work brilliantly. Good luck for this week xx

Hi Sinead.. been awol for a few days but am back now :D
Been so bold over the last few days that its a definite minimum gain of 2lb I can guarantee.. Ah well the weekend was definitely worth it!!
Sorry you had a STS.. u'v been so good..
Did you take ur measurements before u started WW and the gym?? It cud be that u'v started the gym now so yer turning fat to muscle.. which is heavier!! xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Sinead.. been awol for a few days but am back now :D
Been so bold over the last few days that its a definite minimum gain of 2lb I can guarantee.. Ah well the weekend was definitely worth it!!
Sorry you had a STS.. u'v been so good..
Did you take ur measurements before u started WW and the gym?? It cud be that u'v started the gym now so yer turning fat to muscle.. which is heavier!! xxx

Hey. Hows u? Did you enjoy KK or can u rem any of it??? Im determined to lose weight this week. Just done 2 exercise classes at the gym tonight. 45mins spinning and 45mins bum.leg.tums... Im sure i will know all about it tomorrow!!! Didnt measure myself might do that. Thanks. Best of luck for ur weigh in...

OMG Sinead I had the best weekend ever!! And yer right.. a good chunk of it is totally missing!! lol.. Didn't stop laughing from the time I got picked up, to the time I got dropped off home.. Best craic EVER!!
We did somehow end up in Tipperary on the way tho.. lmao..
Had a sneak WI this morning and its looking DREADFUL!!! Tho I haven't been good at all since coming home.. In fact.. I think i'v been worse than I ever was even before WW.. Not worried or stressing about it tho. I'll get it back off and will get back on track!! Was too wrecked Monday to get out of bed n do my shop so the house isn't stocked.. But once that's done i'll be back on it and will have those pounds back off.. Having a quiet weekend in with my BF with no alcohol so no munchies.. Giving my liver a rest.. Was rather abused last weekend and will be next weekend (its my 30th next saturday!!)
You got any plans? x

Oh wow congratulations on your 30th! Def a good reason to abuse the liver!!!

I have 1 niece and she was one on wed 16th. My sister is having a little birthday party for her this saturday so im gonna go to that. I've decided to eat before i go BUT i am gonna have a slice of the birthday cake. My sister ordered one and it sounds yummy!!! I'm wont have a clue of the pp's though!!! I wont bother drinking either.
I seem to have picked up a bug. or else something i am eating is def not agreeing with me. i had the same problem last week too. everything is going straight through me.

on a better note, im doing really well at the gym. very proud of myself :) My b/f is taking me to dublin shopping before xmas and i so want to be able to buy a nice dress... my wardrobe is full of size 8 and 10's but at the minute im a size 14 so its very annoying esp when i have had no loss in 3 weeks!!!
have a nice weekend x

Oh I'm not a happy bunny.. Someone hit the fast forward button on my life when I wasn't watching!!! lol

You're doing amazing at the gym.. Wish I had the motivation for exercise.. I'd defo say the scales aren't showing a loss tho coz of the build up in muscle.. 100%!
I dont think I have ever fitted into a size 8-10.. not in my adult years anyway!! You'll defo get there..
Aww.. A 1st bday party.. Cute..
Yea I think i'v got a bug type thing too.. The last couple of nights any time I'v eaten anything big (after dinner) I'v been sick.. And again this morning.. But that was before I'd eaten anything.. duno whats up!! :(

Oh I'm not a happy bunny.. Someone hit the fast forward button on my life when I wasn't watching!!! lol

You're doing amazing at the gym.. Wish I had the motivation for exercise.. I'd defo say the scales aren't showing a loss tho coz of the build up in muscle.. 100%!
I dont think I have ever fitted into a size 8-10.. not in my adult years anyway!! You'll defo get there..
Aww.. A 1st bday party.. Cute..
Yea I think i'v got a bug type thing too.. The last couple of nights any time I'v eaten anything big (after dinner) I'v been sick.. And again this morning.. But that was before I'd eaten anything.. duno whats up!! :(

ugh oh sounds familiar lol......no seriously there is a bug flying around everywhere at the moment, I'm finding it difficult to get back any energy after having one! Might attempt zumba tonight, but may have to give up after 10 mins. Also having a fight with myself not to have take away, I'm so so tired, to tired to be bothered cooking, but I will x

Im fine as long as i dont eat anything. Once ive eaten it just runs straight through me... Did another 2 classes at the gym tonight. Spinning and bodypump.

Im fine as long as i dont eat anything. Once ive eaten it just runs straight through me... Did another 2 classes at the gym tonight. Spinning and bodypump.

Fair play to you, especially when your not even able to eat!

Back