Since May 20th

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I've lost blooming 6.5lbs just over.

Thats in 3 weeks!! So frustrating. I am thinking of ruling out MAM and water flavouring this week plus doing some light exercise - do you think this will help me?

Im getting annoyed as I haven't seen a good loss for ages, at least 3/4lbs u know!

Just wanna get under the 11 stone mark - it doesnt seem to want to shift underneath it!

Unreal....feeling like this week is gonna be a long one.
xx

you may have lost "only" 6.5lbs (which is alot of weight btw) but you look fantastic in your pictures. Remember you dont have a huge amount of weight to lose anyway so you may not have the huge weight losses, cutting out the MAM and flavouring may help for a week if you fancy trying it. Hope this week doesn't drag too much for you xx

Mix a Mousse! Its slightly more calories. I think I can take or leave the mousses to be honest so I might give it a miss this week.

Thank u - I just wanna lose this weight quicker, when i was this weight last time on the diet it was dropping off, now this time its a different story!!

Oh thank you, I'm still learning all the jargon and how to use this site properly, I was thinking of trying that, but dont think I will now just in case. Good luck with the last few pounds, I have slowed right down and its hard, but we can do it. XX

Welcome to my world unreal83! my weigh loss has always been slow compared to others but lately it has been even slower!

I would love to hear ifanyone has any ideas of speeding things up. Yes I know as long as it is coming off then that is great, but I am getting a little frustrated and impaintiant now!

Still with it unreal, we both WILL get there, even at the rate you are going you will ge at goal before your holiday and I should be at mine before my hol at the end of Sep!

Hi Nade!

So frustrating isnt it, one thing that it isn't (to me) is disheartening as I have come so far I cant give up now there's no point, just gotta keep going!!!

Im gonna try and do some exercise this week and see how it goes, not too much though as I dont want to make myself feel faint and also start to build up too much muscle - just need to find that balance of burning off some fat.

Do you think that would work for you? Its weird how it slows right down, here's to a better loss this week! xx

I think excercise is a great idea, I am goign to start this week. Also good because it tones you too.

I'm starting to tone up this week as well, but I'm not going to up it any more than toning, I'm going to wait till I'm actully on food and I will up it to make sure I burn the extra calories I'm eating. Well thats the plan anyway

Great minds think alike!

I have just started some exercise this week. Nothing major, the gym is not a place I like, but brought a bike (Toys R Us, 15% off at the moment and some bikes are already half price!) and me and OH went about 7 and a bit miles yesterday!

Dont think I cam manage another bike ride today, bum needs to recover, but plan to do a few light weights for the bingo wings! My weight in is tomorrow so I will post and tell you if it has made any difference! (Might take a week or so though...)

Good luck for this week. Any plans of what sort of exercise you are goingto start?

I've started to do my wii fitness ( only had it since the day it came out-kids love it though and keeps them fit) and I've got this bean thingy from jb sports which helps do all those horrible stomach exercises so will be blowing that up later. Oh and I've just dug out my slender tone belt so I can exercise whilst I watch telly....Perfect

Hi,
I am a slow loser too. (av 2.8lbs pw- not including 1st week which is mostly water). I was really disappointed when I realised that it will take me til mid-sept to get to target.
The thing is, there is no quicker way to lose the weight, )not safely-or restorting to lipo) so we just have to get on with it.
We are lucky really because I think a slower weight loss is because we are in the lower end of BMIs than most ppl on this site.
I cant believe how much ppl seem to lose everyweek on here, but then I look at their BMI and realise that they have twice as much to lose.
At least at your weight you can really see the difference of half a stone loss, and I see on your sig. that you fit into size 12, which I know might not be your personal target, but looking at your picture as well, I bet to other ppl you dont look over-weight.
So take heart, it is coming off, and at least you wont have saggy skin ;)
xx

I know how demotivating when you don't see the scales moving as quickly as you'd like. You've got the right attitude to stick with it and you've done brilliantly well so far.

Thanks guys.

Re: the exercise - Im not sure! I dont want to do too little, but I dont want to do too much, the kinda exercise I like! I think I may actually enjoy it at the gym tonight cos before I was like...god I have to burn off the calories from the chocolate and cakes etc - and now its just - im doing this as extra as im already being an angel! So it wont be so much pressure on me to stay in the gym for ages.

I was going to do 15 mins of walking, at a good pace, then I was going to do loads of sit ups, then some arm weights and also work on my waist.

I need to work on my hips and bum, so i might do 10 mins on the cross trainer, see how i feel. Give me an excuse to drink lots more water aswell.

I hope this week i can aim for at least 4lbs then i will be happy!

You're right what u said about being in a lower bmi - i should be happy with what i've done already!

As the fish thing says in Nemo - just keep swimming just keep swimming! :)

Back