Sitting in the toilet crying :(

panda-cd

Today I have been totally fine then tonight my mum and sister deside to make the one thing I have been craving from day 1! Toast! I really really want to go make toast n cheese with tomato but don't want to go out ketosis again! :(!! Booo!!!

Hey panda! I know how you feel my family had fish and chips last night, and I love chips! The smell of it I thought I was going to cave right then and there! And I'm only in day 5 as well! So just think of how amazing well you've done so far, how much you've lost! You can do it!! Don't give in!!

Dont ruin all your hard work for a minute or two of satisfaction, you'll feel rotten afterwards and it's not worth putting yourself through it!

Stay strong I went 3 weeks doin fab and fell at a hurdle this weekend with all the bbqs goin on had a burger and its true all our hard work is not work 2 mins satisfaction keep going your doing fab x x x

Hang in there it'll be worth it in the end :)

I'm italian & come from a huge italian family who eat all of my favourite foods, pasta, pasta, pasta and more pasta!
Luckily i have moved out & have my own house with my partner now.. but i do go home some weekends and have to sit through everyone eating pasta. It does get easier, stay focussed, the results on the scales will be SO much better than the quick fix of eating a peice of toast lol.

Back