Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

well Day 2 was easier than Day1 ,probably because I haven't got an enormous headache making me feel awful, like yesterday, and actually I am better hydrated than I am normally, which is also helping, I think lol lol Hubby came home with a gift for me tonight ...a bottle of perrier water!!! thought I could ring the changes in the water drinking dept lol lol how sweet was that :) so Day 3 here I come ............

here we go...Day 3

Last nights mushroom soup was not nice ....sure a mushroom hadn't been anywhere near it lol lol I think the W8 shakes taste sooooooooo much better and there is such a big choice of flavours,exante for me wins on price only. Going to have to live with my choice though as bought bumper packs and can't afford W8!!!!
Today I have started by adding in 20mins on the treadmill, will do another session later ...no running yet just fast walking.
Tummy is rumbling but have already got some water in there lol just had a chocolate shake for brekkie ....made it with hot water ....yukkkkk ........
Day can only get better...........

Last edited:
Yay well done on day 3 Hun.. I've only tried vanilla shake with coffee that's my fave at the moment my own little latte lol.. Hope the rest of the day goes well too.
X

Day 3 ..the story so far......

Today has been difficult, not necessarily because I was hungry but because it has been quite a boring day and in the past when I was bored or fed up..........I ate! I didn't succumb to that so am really chuffed but it was difficult...........haven't helped myself this evening by watching the Hairy Bikers cook lol lol lol
Hope the ketosis thing kicks in soon .................

Yay go you well done Hun for not giving in... You will feel very pleased tomm..

Can't believe it's day 4 tomm... Let's do it, we know we can x x

Day 4 ....bring it on!!

I actually don't feel hungry this morning ...no rumbling tummy,not feeling so bloated either and it may seem silly after only 4 days but I feel thinner!!! Have a busy day planned today and have started by doing 20mins on the treadmill walking at 6kph has walked off at least half my 1st shake. Feeling very positive today....have found a brand new pair of size 18 jeans in the depths of my wardrobe and they are now hanging on the door to inspire me....did try them on but could only get them to mid thigh ,I am currently a size 22 so there was no hope but at least I should get them further up every time lol lol lol

Hey Hun fab to hear ur feeling positive and not hungry that just makes it a little bit more easier to cope with... Even better u have a busy day I find that definitely helps.. As for the jeans Hun that's a brilliant motivator of course u will get in them soon. Keep it going and I bet they will be hang in of u too.. All the very best for day 4...

X x

vanilla shake with coffee mmmmmmmmmmm .............nearest I will get to a Starbucks Cappuccino for some time methinks lol lol

Day 4.....a better day

Sitting here at the end of another day ...Day 4 is ticked off.........been a better day today ,very tetchy and tearful,problems at work that I could normally cope with became positively mountainous but got through....not hungry today so maybe the big K is on its way!!
Have got into the routine of having shake bar soup and start the day with the shake but am not having it until 10am ish trying to make my meagre rations last until later in the day as that is when my snacking normally starts...........not really liking the soups though ,but I have a bumper pack to get through ,so if/when I reorder may just go for shakes.
oh well Day 5 here I come ..........then only 2 days to weigh in .....aghhhhhhhhh :eek:

Well done Hun .. 4 complete days in your hands we should feel very proud..can't wait or wi am o tempted to have a sneaky one tomm lol..

Good luck for day 5 hopefully fairy k will be on her way soon .. I felt the opposite am starving lol..

Hi trish

hows your day been ?

I hope you are okx going to bed early tonight to avoid food, no biscuit barrel in site for me either.

sending hugs and positive thoughts over to youx

Day 5.....here I come!

Wow Day 5 already and have woken feeling very positive today,not feeling hungry which is great ...have done 20 mins on the treadmill,next week will up it to 30mins ,week after 40mins and start getting out and doing some long walks ,clocks change at the end of the month so evenings will be lovely and light....perfect for getting out and doing some exercise.............

blimey trish

does this mean i have to start exercising too lol

you go girl x have a great day!!

Day going ok...............getting plenty of water down, spending as much time in the loo as at my desk........of so it seems lol lol

All seems very insignificant compared to what the Japanese are coping with today............

I was thinking the same as I watched the news. Watched a comic relief programme last night which always makes me feel really guilty, but at least I didn't eat a big bar of chocolate to make me feel better :)
I'm really impressed with all the exercise you're doing. I just feel like snuggling up in bed.

You're doing fab

It really does help to be near a loo when doing a VLCD ;)

xx

Back