Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

Hey Hun well done day 5 nearly over .. Fab to hear your feelin on top the world hope it stays that way.. All the very best for day 6 tomm... X x

Busy day...........amazing how much you can get done when you take eating out of the equation lol lol Another day done and still feeling really positive ......roll on the weekend.........almost looking forward to monday and weigh-in!!!!

i know what you mean about Japan... its awful and hard to imagine what it must be like for them ... sending loving prayersx

good luck for the weekendx Monday wi nearly here :)

well end of day 6 for us :)

I hope your weekend is going wellx much love n hugsx

Hey Hun how's it going? Another day over .. Yayyyy here's to day 7 Hun all the very best ... Have a fab eve x x x

Day 6 .......

Day 6 has been more difficult than I thought it would be .....think its the weekend thing !! Haven't been hungry but just wanted to eat eat eat............its ok ..........I didn't lol lol
Did my 20 mins on the treadmill this morning .which got the day off to a good start then have kept busy all day ..........this diet is certainly good for getting all of those annoying little jobs you always put off,done ! I might even get my "books" up to date ............
Can't believe a week has nearly gone already ..........

Hey Hun well done for resisting last night you will be very proud u did this morning so well done Hun..

Omg wi tomm so excited.. Can wait... Have a fabulous Sunday and here's to another 100% day ... Day 7 :eek:

Thank you for all the support so far.. :D

Hang in there, it will all be worth it tomorrow ;)

xx

Hi lovely lady,

You have had a fantastic week well done ... i hope you have a great loss tomorrow x

have a good rest of the dayx

Hey Hun no posts today? Hope ur well chick.. Take it your probably dancing with all the excitement os it's our wi's tomm lol lol..

All the very best for tomm.. Don't forget to update Hun x x

Week 1 weigh-in!!!

Good morning...........well its weigh in day and I have lost
8.3lbs and 1inch off my waist!!!
Sorry no posts yesterday.....no internet, which can be either a blessing or very frustrating, yesterday it was a blessing as I spend all my working day on one!!!
Really can't believe a whole week has gone by....and here we are back at a gorgeous sunny Monday morning, bit chilly but the daffs are coming out and the blossom on the tree in front of my house and I have already done 20 mins on treadmill ,going to have another 20 mins this pm, determined that week 2 weigh in is as spectacular or nearly so !!! Thank you all soooooooooo much for being a great support group esp V and Precious who started at same time as me xxxHave a fab week all...........:grouphugg:

Last edited:
well done sooo proud of youxx

Thats a fantastic first weigh in... i hope your doing cartwheels...go you xxx

have a great day...catch up with you later !

That's a great loss, well done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am feeling very positive today,yesterday was a difficult day and I think that is mainly because during the day Mon-Fri I am on my own (work from home) but Sat/Sun arrive and hubby is around and eating ...which he is quite entitled to do of course lol lol lol but it just made it a little bit more difficult...but hey ho I know what it will be like for next weekend and can act accordingly ......and no .........that doesn't mean joining him!!!!
Have had cold vanilla latte shake( couple of tsps instant coffee,splodge of hot water to dissolve then fill up with cold or iced water and add shake) today for brekkie and that is yummy....already downed 2 litres so it is all going well so far.............

WOW Hun 8.3lbs what a fantastic loss we'll done Hun so so proud of you.. Here's to an even better week 2 ... It really does make it all worth it once the results are in.. Have a fab day chick x x

Am feeling very positive today,yesterday was a difficult day and I think that is mainly because during the day Mon-Fri I am on my own (work from home) but Sat/Sun arrive and hubby is around and eating ...which he is quite entitled to do of course lol lol lol but it just made it a little bit more difficult...but hey ho I know what it will be like for next weekend and can act accordingly ......and no .........that doesn't mean joining him!!!!
Have had cold vanilla latte shake( couple of tsps instant coffee,splodge of hot water to dissolve then fill up with cold or iced water and add shake) today for brekkie and that is yummy....already downed 2 litres so it is all going well so far.............

Such a great feeling when we feel positive and determined really does make u feel so happy inside..totally understand how weekends are difficult but at least we know what to expect but I keep telling myself this isn't forever :D vanilla latte is the way forward definately my favourite too.. Have a great day x x

Yay - fab loss - well done

xx

Back