Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

another lunch time another bar...today it is choc/orange...at least it is something to chew lol lol
Started the day with my favourite ....vanilla with coffee mmmmm
Think I will have to sell my soups and buy more shakes ...really really don't like them.
Bought some flavoured water in Sainsbugs at the w/e ,has malic acid in not citric and tastes ok ...making it easier for the water to go down !!
Have a good afternoon all xx

Hi Trish

Just want to say thank you for all your support today!

You really have had to lift our chins off the ground havent you xx well i hope we are able to do that for you one day tooxx

You have a lovely eveningx sending hugs and thanksx

I'm sure you must have been a bit miffed to only lost 2lb this week but you can't go because now you weigh exactly the same as me :)
I don't like the soups either, particularly the tomato one. I think we should have an exchange system - I'd swap the orange bar things (yuck), the choc shakes (really yuck) and the tomato soup (truly gross). It doesn't help that it's actually pink :)

hiya Trish...

Thank you thank you thank you.. you are amazing well and truly! your kind words means alot.. and im so pleased 2lbs is a fab loss.. may not be what you wanted but hun honeslty it will all add up in the end.. bet youll do even better next week.. :)

I think you have kept us going.. especiallly me with my complete melt down lol..

heres to tomm as always the very best of luck..

x x x

well thats that day over and I am feeling strangely positive, not hungry .....mind I have been very busy today so that helps enormously, have had a veg soup for tea ....its the only one I vaguely like ...just find it off putting that they seem to have milk in .......yukkkkk lol 100% today apart from my splodge of milk in my 1 cup of coffee......

Hi Trish

I hope your day has been as good as yesterday?? Keeping busy does seem to be the key to success for me toox

Hoping your feeling positive :)

Today hasn't been too bad ,shake for brekkie, bar for lunch then headed into the afternoon thinking all was well when I got the most almighty urge to eat .......very bizarre ........so I drank more water and it was still there so I got on my trainers and went on the treadmill and walked solidly very fast for 30 mins ,by which time hubby had come in from work, we went off to the library and I had my soup when I came back soooooooooo everything was ok .....funnily I had just been clearing through photos on the computer and found the ones I took on my 1st day of this diet and that picture probably stopped me eating and made me make a better choice ....think I should print it off lol lol

Congrats on staying strong! And on all your progress so far.
Don't let those pesky scales get the better of you. One thought...were you doing as much excercise before starting the diet? There is a bit of debate over excercise and vlcds if you suddenly up your excercise level when just starting it could slow losses? But 2lbs is still great and 2lbs in the right direction!!

I love your folksy shop. I love the fabrics you use....I may have to treat myself to something at my next milestone!! I'm also in the game of trying to turn my crafty hobbies into cash...at the mo I use craft shops/ outlets that allow you to have unmanned plots but folksy/etsy is a route I've been considering....

All the best for the next few days
xxx

Hey Trish,

Hope your well hunny.. hows the day so far? Hope its going well..

Very well done for not caving into food, sometimes "old" photos can really make us think when doing a weightloss plan.. Gosh ive got a few and my golly gosh :eek: cant believe i let myself get like that.. we are here to change that now to a more confident slimmer us :) ...

Your doing fab on the excersise front although just thinking what toots has just mentioned in her last post on your diary... but either way 2lbs is fabulous better than no loss on this diet :)

enjoy the rest of the day lovely lady..

x x x

Hi minis
Day going well ...shake for brekkie and bar for lunch same old same old lol lol
Hadn't read about the exercise slowing down losses on a VLCD.......but makes sense after last week.....trouble is I don't want to be left with saggy bits once weight has gone esp as I spend all day sat at a computer.....not sure what to do now.....although I am only fast walking on the treadmill lol
catch ya later xxx

Hiya, didn't mean to add confusion about the excercise thing...it was just when I first started there were a few threads about it....and in some vlcd they supposedly say to avoid excersise at first. All I was trying to say was if you have suddenly upped your physical activity at the same time as starting this it might be worth looking at....I think once your body gets into the rhythm of it especially if it's just walking on a treadmill..... The jury is still out on the whole issue as far as I'm concerned, but I personally think that gentler toning/resistance is preferable to heavy cardio at first. That said there are people on here who once they have got into the flow of things do quite heavy duty excercise and are doing really well!

Google it there is quite a lot of info out there on it.

Sorry for the rambly post and any confusion - I'm not saying don't excersise, just that if losses slowing a lot and can't understand it, it might be one thing to factor into the equation.

All the best
xxxx

Hey Hun,

Well done for a fab day so far.. i know u will do another 100% day i can feel it ... lol..
As for excersise hun ... i read it slows down losses because it builds muscle or something.. if u feel happy doing the excersise go for it... see how it goes for you.. everyones different i guess :)

Have a fabby eve x x

Well I lost 4lb this week so we're keeping neck and neck at 10lb each :) It can certainly be hard I think but I've got good vibes about the two of us, after all we're after exactly the same thing!

Morning hunny bunch no update???? Lol..

Hope ur well chick..have a fabulous day.. Hope yesterday was a good one here's to another great day x x

totally forgot to update last night..............shakes are addling the brain lol lol Today has been ok banana shake for breakfast,trying to get the water down,have run out of flavoured stuff......sadly lacking in any inclination to do this today lol lol lol but as my jeans feel looser then I guess I carry on ...doesn't feel as though it is happening as fast as it should or as fast as it did the last time I did a VLCD.

doesn't feel as though it is happening as fast as it should .
Now, girl, you can't say that. Afterall I've only lost the same amount and I started the same time as you! Whilst i'd love to wake up weighing 10 stone tomorrow, I'm focusing on the summer. One stone gone in March etc and by August we'll be a svelt 11 stone something. That sounds really exciting to me - I haven't weighed that for 15 years +

Now now now I'll pretend I didn't read that bit lol.. Hugs for feeling like that today though... Ur jeans are saying it all how did u feel when u wore them? Bet u felt very happy :D I bet in a few weeks those jeans will be to big for u :D soooo u will feel even happier :D.. I know we are gonna have down days it's all part of it Hun.. So do know how u feel.. Not long to go now until a new day :D

Love n hugs x x

Chin up Trish!
You are doing so well and as the others said the jean say it all!!

You will get there!
Xxx

awwwhhhh how fab are you lot ...thank you xxx its ok I am fine .......today has been ok and 100% just need to get some more water down as haven't managed to get as much down as I should have.......but have gotten to the end of another day and the weekend is nearly here ...hope this weather keeps up as going to go out and get some serious walking done lol lol

Back