Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

hi honey

Sounds like youve been a bit downx

im keeping everything crossed for you for weigh in keep going sweetie your doing fantastic :)

enjoy the sunshinex

friday feeling !!

I do have a bit of a Friday feeling going on ,something to do with the weekend being here ,the sun coming out I guess...........am just having my banana shake ,just working my way through those as they are not my favourite, like when I was a kid ,I always ate the things I least liked 1st to get it over with and followed with the yummy stuff lol lol Did have a thought this morning that as next week is 4th week surely that is AAM week.....that should help!!! Have a good day all ...big hugs xxxxxx:D

Hey trish..

Lol yeah I'm doing that with my strawberry ones not many left now ...we do tend to have our face ones still think vanilla one with coffee is my fave..

Good to hr so far all is going well gosh 4th week where has the time gone .. Haven't thought about that..

Enjoy the rest of the dAy lots of sunshine today

X x

I always ate the things I least liked 1st to get it over with and followed with the yummy stuff

That's very sensible, I'm going to end up with lots of chocolate shakes and tomato soups left over as I really don't like them :yuk:

Foggy Saturday morning and to be honest it fits my mood today.............can not understand why this diet isn't working faster..........the last one I did I was losing 6/7lbs a week and its getting me down that it is not the case this time.............oh well vent over ,get on with the day Trish ...suck it up buttercup and get on with it lol lol lol :D If the scales don't show something better than 2lbs loss on Monday then I will be seriously rethinking the whole thing:D So a perfect weekend it needs to be 3 shakes and 4ltrs of water coming up ....................

Just thought I'd let you know what my daughter did to perk the shakes up a bit! (She loved the soups...strange I know, although she did add a couple of shakes of worcestershire sauce to the tomato one to perk it up!).

She added a couple of saccharine tablets to all of them. Like you, she loved the vanilla with coffee but she had it hot. She also added half a teaspoon of coffee to the banana one and said it tasted like the banana chews she used to have when she was little! She also bought strawberry and orange flavouring from the cake department in the supermarket and added a couple of drops of orange to the chocolate and likewise with the strawberry flavour for the strawberry shake. They were made alot more palatable as they were all rather bland!!!

Hope this helps a bit and well done so far on your journey!!!

good morning

Foggy Saturday morning and to be honest it fits my mood today.............can not understand why this diet isn't working faster..........the last one I did I was losing 6/7lbs a week and its getting me down that it is not the case this time.............oh well vent over ,get on with the day Trish ...suck it up buttercup and get on with it lol lol lol :D If the scales don't show something better than 2lbs loss on Monday then I will be seriously rethinking the whole thing:D So a perfect weekend it needs to be 3 shakes and 4ltrs of water coming up ....................

Morning sweetie

thankyou for my post x I think i would feel the same way as you...if you give the weekend your best effort hopefully the scales will be great on monday and give you the loss you deserve:)

dont give up love the summer is coming and we have to get our bodies out lol

I cant believe you wont lose lotsx you are only on 600 cals per dayxx

Im off to work this morning then taking aaron food shopping...tomorrow a gardening day!

lots of love xx vicky

Had a burst of energy and got 2 loads of washing on the line...in the vain hope it might warm up enough to dry!!..........have cleaned the house top to bottom and am now having my shake.......have just counted my shakes and I have enough for 1 more month...........after my weigh in on Monday I am not going to weigh myself until then...........gonna put the scales in the garage and buckle down to doing the best I can for another month......it is silly not being able to lose more than 2lbs a week when you only eat 600 cals a day.............1 more month and that is it lol lol lol :D
will keep up my diary and do my measurements every week but no weighing................

Hey Hun how are you..
Glad u are full of energy looks like the k fairy has been :) your braver than me hiding ur scales lol i did that once put them in the garage and after a day i went back to get them.. i love my scales i guess in a way it keeps me on track lol.. always scale hopping..But if that helps u then definately go for it.. As for the losses hun.. dont be to hard some weeks we bound to have crappy losses than the good weeks but you know they all add up and thats what matters.. Ive got about a weeks worth i think need to count them.. Had my cheeky scale hop but aint gonna tell you lol its on my diary and so is all the "other" stuff which went completely "pear shaped" have warned you lol lol..

Have a fabulous day chick x x x

Hang on in there Trish. I think it' s all that water. Must weigh at least two stone! I'm having a thrilling day myself. Discovered youngest daughter has thread worms so we have all had to take tablets and I'm having to wash all the bedding in the house along with all the towels. Ho hum... I'll miss your weigh in, it was nice to be working along side you particularly as I wasn't powering ahead myself!

Morning Lovely..

You wont be going anywere love.. lol.. your stayin put :) look how far you have come amazing hey?..

Hope yesterday was a good one..

Heres to an even better day today :)

Hugs x x

The measurements sounds a great idea, as hopefully you'll see how much your body is actually changing - you're stronger than me being able to hide the scales! I've given up trying to do that, and am hopping on them all the time.
Hope you're having a good day and that the sun pops out to say hello too :)

hey hunny.. how are you? am waiting for your wi results come on lol.. hope weekend was a good one..

Me too! I hope it was a good one and you come back all jolly and enthusiastic. I'd love to lose about 10lb a week myself, but if my clothes are feeling loser then that's good news as far as i'm concerned :)

hey sweetheart

how are you x thinking of youxx

Morning hunny where are you hope you haven't left me lol.. Hope ur ok and still going strong.. Hope to hear from you soon hugs x x

dont give up lovex

If your weight loss was pants dont give upx come to ww with me if you like but dont give up youve done sooo wellx

miss you x

:cry::cry::cry:Oh Hunny :cry::cry::cry:where are you?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It wasn't the kebab was it :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

Hope your going strong chick, Miss you too.. we want the strong positive trish back.. even if u have gone of track its ok you know..Hope ur ok:wave_cry:

hugs x x

Back