Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Jubbly said:
Helloooo!! Taco is awesome, he's chewing some manky rawhide thing under my desk at the moment and is coming to team meeting in half an hour!

I miss all you guys and I think it proves that you all do a marvellous job of making me stay on course because look what happens when I'm not here. A 6lb gain is, yes, at least within a stone and even half a stone. Soup last night. Soup for lunch. Soup will be pouring out of my ears soon....

How are you Dusty?? xx

I'm good thanks Jubs (do you like the name change then? Think I was still carly82 when you disappeared off to the world of food) :)
Oh 6lbs is not so bad Jubs :) you'll get that off in no time :)
Awwww bless :) glad Taco is well :) little cutie :)
Well done on the soup :)

Good-ish motivation. Chicken last night, porridge for lunch today, more chicken tonight. I am starting to hate that packet of cold chicken stuff. Am going to heat it up tonight in attempt to make it not want me to throw up everywhere...veggies might be an idea as well...

Feel fatter than ever. It's strange how when you weigh yourself, your perception of what you look like in the mirror changes according to what the weight was (ie if it's less than you think, you suddenly "look" thinner??). xx

Jubbly said:
Good-ish motivation. Chicken last night, porridge for lunch today, more chicken tonight. I am starting to hate that packet of cold chicken stuff. Am going to heat it up tonight in attempt to make it not want me to throw up everywhere...veggies might be an idea as well...

Feel fatter than ever. It's strange how when you weigh yourself, your perception of what you look like in the mirror changes according to what the weight was (ie if it's less than you think, you suddenly "look" thinner??). xx

Oh yeah I know that feeling chick if I never see packet chicken or chicken breads again it'll be too soon :S
Well done though, sounds like you are doing great x

Woo-hoo, maybe it was water weight, maybe my scales are broken? Whatever - I was back down to 9 stone 6lb this morning. That's like a ridiculous 5lb loss in 3 days?? May be sick of chicken but it seems to do the trick. Sadly I'm now off work until Monday week and have friends round this weekend so the dieting is yet again off for a bit...x

Nice work on your losses this week babe- fab news! Hope you have a great time with your friends and enjoy the nibbles xx

Hey Ladygaga - I miss you guys. I still have more to lose though so I aim to come back with a vengeance to try and keep this under control...xx

Ah we miss you too. I thought of you earlier as bought 4 packs of bars in tesco hehehe xx

Gah, don't get too excited for me. I just stuffed my face from Friday 02/09/11 and it shows. Last WI on Thursday - a whopping 6 lb gain to 9 stone 12 lb. Not good at all. Have managed to be slightly better since then and back to work today so back(ish) on it again now however going to Portugal on Thursday so might have to wait to get most of that off when I'm back. And by then, no doubt, I won't be arsed. Hmmmmm. In other news, we used an apple press yesterday to make lots of homemade lovely apple juice from the apples on our tree - far healthier and nicer than carton apple juice and free-free-free as well (I like free :)). xx

ooo portugal hope you have a nice time hunni. not that i no but i can imagine the last few pounds are harder to get off....hopefully theyl fly away soon xxx

Thanks babezone, I'm hoping they fly off as quickly as last time but I can't keep doing this - putting it on then eating nothing to lose it, round and round in circles - need to get the hang of this maintenance thingy *sigh*. At least it's only 4 days in Portugal and surely I will only be eating sardines anyway....xx

Right Monday and Tuesday a gold star for me - homemade soup, homemade apple juice, toast for brekkies with obligatory peanut butter and Tesco meal replacement bars. Today, not quite as good - Rice Krispie Square for brekkies, erm, a small roll with jam and peanut butter for lunch and a pack of Dolly Mixtures. Won't be so bad if I only have chicken for dinner though. So JAM will be my one portion of fruit or veg day today...hmmm....!! xx

Jubbly said:
Right Monday and Tuesday a gold star for me - homemade soup, homemade apple juice, toast for brekkies with obligatory peanut butter and Tesco meal replacement bars. Today, not quite as good - Rice Krispie Square for brekkies, erm, a small roll with jam and peanut butter for lunch and a pack of Dolly Mixtures. Won't be so bad if I only have chicken for dinner though. So JAM will be my one portion of fruit or veg day today...hmmm....!! xx

Lol @ the jam
Seems to be going well hun hope the scales are nice :)

Well they were quite nice actually - 9 stone 9 lb this morning. Meaning half of that weight I gained has gone (good, as I've only been virtuous for 3 days really so that's a lb a day loss) and I'm back into 2 figures in my weight. Total gain since I got to 9 stone 4 lb = 5lbs. Meh. I'm not feeling too stressed about it. I celebrated my loss with a Twirl and a hoisin duck wrap. Off to Portugal tonight woop woop. On the dark side though I tried a T-shirt in TK Maxx (I LOVE TK Maxx) which made me look very flabby and horrid yesterday. Bought a pair of aviator sunshades instead...!! xx

Well they were quite nice actually - 9 stone 9 lb this morning. Meaning half of that weight I gained has gone (good, as I've only been virtuous for 3 days really so that's a lb a day loss) and I'm back into 2 figures in my weight. Total gain since I got to 9 stone 4 lb = 5lbs. Meh. I'm not feeling too stressed about it. I celebrated my loss with a Twirl and a hoisin duck wrap. Off to Portugal tonight woop woop. On the dark side though I tried a T-shirt in TK Maxx (I LOVE TK Maxx) which made me look very flabby and horrid yesterday. Bought a pair of aviator sunshades instead...!! xx

That's fab hun :D So pleased it's coming off :)

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Portugal has not been kind. Far too scared of scales now. Must be 10 stone-ish at least. OK I had lots of fish/seafood but I also had a lot of wine, a lot of stodgy breakfasts and desserts with dinner. Not only that but I was plagued with the worst cystitis ever all holiday (owwwwww), have been bitten about a thousand times by evil mosquitos and have managed to burn my hairline and forehead. AND my dad decided to have a "chat" with me about the reason him and mum split up and it involved way too much talk about their sex life. Bleurgh.

Oh I'm SOOOOOO fat :(:(:( x

Jubbly said:
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Portugal has not been kind. Far too scared of scales now. Must be 10 stone-ish at least. OK I had lots of fish/seafood but I also had a lot of wine, a lot of stodgy breakfasts and desserts with dinner. Not only that but I was plagued with the worst cystitis ever all holiday (owwwwww), have been bitten about a thousand times by evil mosquitos and have managed to burn my hairline and forehead. AND my dad decided to have a "chat" with me about the reason him and mum split up and it involved way too much talk about their sex life. Bleurgh.

Oh I'm SOOOOOO fat :(:(:( x

Lol oh dear! Sure it's not as bad as you think :) and everyone puts on weight on hols hun even skinny mins :) let us know how the scales treat you x

Utter utter relapse. No weighing yesterday. Simple refusal, despite boyfriend reminding me. Massive baguette yesterday, ice-cream Wednesday, pizza Monday, McD's today AND with extra chicken nuggets and a McFlurry (hey at least I got a Coke zero though). And I STILL haven't opened that Pilates DVD!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Back