Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Jubbly said:
Well, another 2 lbs back on. At least I am not back up to 9 stone 12lb - just up to 9 stone 11lb instead (quite surprising given the amount I've eaten, I actually thought this would be worse). It's still a huge SEVEN LBS more than I got down to though and that seems longer and longer ago now....

Bought some Strawberry Crisp, got some yoghurt and jellies instead of chocolate bars and a bunch of bananas and had mackerel on toast yesterday - my resolve is slowly strengthening hurrah!! xx

Good work babe :) just make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today and you'll get there x

Woah, all forums are not created equal I discovered today. Having joined a Pets Forum to discuss all issues Taco, I have met the most awful, judgemental "dog" people. Long live lovely Miniminers I say...

Jubbly said:
Woah, all forums are not created equal I discovered today. Having joined a Pets Forum to discuss all issues Taco, I have met the most awful, judgemental "dog" people. Long live lovely Miniminers I say...

Oh boo at meanie dog owners :( what's up with the little tyke?

Oh nothing in particular, it was more that I was reading people's responses to this poor woman who had had to rehome her dog due to evident emotional health reasons and had sought advice only to get a barrage of abuse about how she had not considered her poor dog. I just hated the way they were laying into this woman making her feel probably worse than she already did. However, Taco is no longer allowed at work - some rubbish about health and safety ie someone's complained - and that's a bit sad and also requires a lot of thought as to what he's going to do in the day now. Poor old Taco :( Would you believe he is still not 100% toilet trained - pooped on the floor yesterday. Mind you, he's better than he was. He has a little parka jacket for the cold now :) xx

Jubbly said:
Oh nothing in particular, it was more that I was reading people's responses to this poor woman who had had to rehome her dog due to evident emotional health reasons and had sought advice only to get a barrage of abuse about how she had not considered her poor dog. I just hated the way they were laying into this woman making her feel probably worse than she already did. However, Taco is no longer allowed at work - some rubbish about health and safety ie someone's complained - and that's a bit sad and also requires a lot of thought as to what he's going to do in the day now. Poor old Taco :( Would you believe he is still not 100% toilet trained - pooped on the floor yesterday. Mind you, he's better than he was. He has a little parka jacket for the cold now :) xx

Oh no that's such a shame about work :( oh bless bet that jacket is so cute :) they do say small dogs have tiny bladders etc so it's much harder to train them as they can't hold it as long bless :(

Oh for God's sake - I stayed the same this week despite not being too bad. Big bag of rubbish. Everything looked wobbly when I was getting it on last night. *Sigh*. AND I'm going to eat tonnes of cake tonight....x

Jubbly said:
Oh for God's sake - I stayed the same this week despite not being too bad. Big bag of rubbish. Everything looked wobbly when I was getting it on last night. *Sigh*. AND I'm going to eat tonnes of cake tonight....x

Awwww :( why the tonnes of cake? Celebrating?

Hello im sure you will get there.. small steps i bet you would of lost inches?? x

Oops, no update for a bit. Have entered denial mode and didn't WI last week. However I have enlisted the help of Geri at work who is now my diet advisor!! She is making sure I WI tomorrow. For now my diet consists of:

Slice of granary with peanut butter
Mid morning banana
Lunch avocado with tuna/prawn/chicken
Very small yoghurt portion with some granola
Meat or fish and veg for dinner

Have stuck to one and a half days so far ha! Will update results of WI tomorrow. Not hopeful but at least I'm back in the zone. She says I have to diet all weekend though - that's just so not going to happen...

Motivating party is the Xmas work party. Wanna be nine and half or under by then (16/12/11). How's everyone else (including my stalker!!!!)?? xx

Jubbly said:
Oops, no update for a bit. Have entered denial mode and didn't WI last week. However I have enlisted the help of Geri at work who is now my diet advisor!! She is making sure I WI tomorrow. For now my diet consists of:

Slice of granary with peanut butter
Mid morning banana
Lunch avocado with tuna/prawn/chicken
Very small yoghurt portion with some granola
Meat or fish and veg for dinner

Have stuck to one and a half days so far ha! Will update results of WI tomorrow. Not hopeful but at least I'm back in the zone. She says I have to diet all weekend though - that's just so not going to happen...

Motivating party is the Xmas work party. Wanna be nine and half or under by then (16/12/11). How's everyone else (including my stalker!!!!)?? xx

Lol great work Jubs sounds like a great plan but I say take sat dinner off have a nice meal so you don't feel too deprived ;)
I'm still eating lol TS my butt ;)

TS sucks!! My new diet to get rid of the half stone or so AGAIN appears to be working so far - 1 lb off this week, and that may have been more as I didn't WI last week and felt like a small elephant. Just had bacon and lentil soup for lunch :).

Anyway, down to next mini-goal for the millionth time and also re-assessing my need to get down to 9 stone and is it really necessary? 9 stone 4 IF I CAN STAY THERE would be fine xx

Jubbly said:
TS sucks!! My new diet to get rid of the half stone or so AGAIN appears to be working so far - 1 lb off this week, and that may have been more as I didn't WI last week and felt like a small elephant. Just had bacon and lentil soup for lunch :).

Anyway, down to next mini-goal for the millionth time and also re-assessing my need to get down to 9 stone and is it really necessary? 9 stone 4 IF I CAN STAY THERE would be fine xx

Woooo go jubs glad it's going well ;)

Ta. I really haven't been that bad except for the billion calories I had in alcohol on Saturday and the Chinese buffet I had last night. Sadly though I felt so skinny on Monday when I got up I got all over-excited and weighed in early hoping to be 9,9 or below. I had PUT ON weight and it wavered between 9,11 and 9,12. Why, why, why??

Anyway all I've eaten today is a slice of granary and a bowl of soup. Not very hungry.

Jubbly said:
Ta. I really haven't been that bad except for the billion calories I had in alcohol on Saturday and the Chinese buffet I had last night. Sadly though I felt so skinny on Monday when I got up I got all over-excited and weighed in early hoping to be 9,9 or below. I had PUT ON weight and it wavered between 9,11 and 9,12. Why, why, why??

Anyway all I've eaten today is a slice of granary and a bowl of soup. Not very hungry.

You been exercising? It might be muscle? X

Exercise? Pah, no way. Still haven't even opened the Pilates DVD.

Have remained at 9 stone 10 for about two or three weeks now. Could be worse, could be better. Ate two cakes for breakfast.

Think I'm gonna change the location of this thread as it really has nothing to with Exante anymore!!! x

Jubbly said:
Exercise? Pah, no way. Still haven't even opened the Pilates DVD.

Have remained at 9 stone 10 for about two or three weeks now. Could be worse, could be better. Ate two cakes for breakfast.

Think I'm gonna change the location of this thread as it really has nothing to with Exante anymore!!! x

Move to exante maintenance!!! We need more people there!!

I'm not sure how to move it??? Can someone assist me???

Diet news is that having been too scared to WI last week and having eaten everything in sight for about the last 3 or 4 weeks so that even my colleague who wrote me a diet plan gave up on me - I have still managed to lose a pound???? AND it's TOTM???!!!! Hurrah!! 9 stone 9, get in. Feel more like 20 stone at the mo though.....xxx

Jubbly said:
I'm not sure how to move it??? Can someone assist me???

Diet news is that having been too scared to WI last week and having eaten everything in sight for about the last 3 or 4 weeks so that even my colleague who wrote me a diet plan gave up on me - I have still managed to lose a pound???? AND it's TOTM???!!!! Hurrah!! 9 stone 9, get in. Feel more like 20 stone at the mo though.....xxx

Pm starlight she can move it for you :)
Lmao loving that diet plan lol

HOLIDAY FOLLOWED BY CHRISTMAS IS AN EVIL THING AND NICE WEIGHT WILL NOT POSSIBLY HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST SUCH HORROR.

Aaaarrrggh, just call me Clare "Claire-Richards-from-Steps" yo-yo dieter. Can't/won't weigh in. Everything awful. Yet AGAIN I maintain for all of about 2 seconds then manage to put on about a stone (probably more) in a matter of weeks. Haven't been on here as promised at all - 2012 to be another year of stupid f*cking dieting.

Not in good place re weight. Am trying to reduce eating. Want to Exante but no money and everyone telling me not to. Have drunk the entire world dry of red wine. Hate body, hate self, etc etc. Spent most of Christmas with stupid, thin, pretty things in stupid, thin, pretty Suffolk whilst my blobby self splattered drunk all over the place.

On the plus side, I did get some awesome gifts and Kindle helps me not think about weight gain.....

How is everyone else doing? As dismally as me???

Jubbly said:
HOLIDAY FOLLOWED BY CHRISTMAS IS AN EVIL THING AND NICE WEIGHT WILL NOT POSSIBLY HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST SUCH HORROR.

Aaaarrrggh, just call me Clare "Claire-Richards-from-Steps" yo-yo dieter. Can't/won't weigh in. Everything awful. Yet AGAIN I maintain for all of about 2 seconds then manage to put on about a stone (probably more) in a matter of weeks. Haven't been on here as promised at all - 2012 to be another year of stupid f*cking dieting.

Not in good place re weight. Am trying to reduce eating. Want to Exante but no money and everyone telling me not to. Have drunk the entire world dry of red wine. Hate body, hate self, etc etc. Spent most of Christmas with stupid, thin, pretty things in stupid, thin, pretty Suffolk whilst my blobby self splattered drunk all over the place.

On the plus side, I did get some awesome gifts and Kindle helps me not think about weight gain.....

How is everyone else doing? As dismally as me???

Yep! I've put on about 2 stone!!!!!!!!! I suck more than you!!!!

Back