SIZE 10?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Juliakno, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Juliakno

Juliakno Taking it Day by Day

I went shopping yesterday (why do I suddenly enjoy going shopping:cool:) and bought myself some tops and a nice skirt. All I thought comfortable size 14's....

I tried them on at home and one plain white long sleeve shirt actually felt a bit tight but when I checked the label it was actually a size 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I actually was able to squeeze into it:D :D

That would have been near impossible even about 2 months ago.

Now I am in two minds about whether to keep it as a reminder of this historical moment or to exchange it for a size 12, which should fit me fine considering I was able to get into the size 10 one.

Ohhhh, how exciting...............
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Low Carb
    Oh no, you must keep it! :) Before you know it you'll find it's too big! That's great news- I'm green with envy :jelous: but still have a way to go before a size 10! Keep up the good work! ;)
  4. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    What a terrible dilemma for you? Wish I had the same problem...
    Well done, that's great. More inspiration to motivate you.
    I squeezed myself into a fitted size 12, and was well impressed, size 10 Wow!
  5. Vicky-Lou

Vicky-Lou Member

How great!!! Fitting into smaller clothes is the best feeling!!
    Well done on your amazing losses
    Vicky x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.