Size 12!

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Just put my size 12's on (started at a size 18 9 weeks ago)
and they fit me!! Probably a big 12 but still pleased . However I am still classed as 'overweight' by the pharmacy how does that work out, I thought size 12 was quite small. Can't wait to be in the normal zone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Woohoo!!!!! :happy096::happy096: that is fantastic Emma, you must be delighted :)

Just Brilliant!! You look fab :)

wow!! you look fab and well done:D:D also you may be classed as 'overweight' if your not within your BMI range, its better than being obease :(

Emma, well done you look FAB!! x x x

Thanks I'm glad I'm out the obese

Category anyway xx

Wow Emma...you look beautiful and u can wear white!!

Keep up the good work

Ava
xxx

Thank you so near yet so far, think I'm going to struggle with this last stone x

well making it this far is a fantastic accomplishment and credit to you, and now that your closer to your goal you will hopefully get that push to loose that last stone, don't give up and remember u worked so hard to get to this point and WILL reach your target in no time :D

Thanks Sarah I feel like refeeding because I'm so miserable and hungry today and already had 2 shakes, but I know it will probably take forever to lose another stone without lipotrim x

yep, true. When i was on WW it took me nearly 2 months to loose 1 stone, and in 1 week ive lost nearly half a stone. Hang in there xx

Well done you have done so well we are about the same current weight x

Back