size102bs WW 'vs' Gastric Band fight.

*arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

I screamed a bit for you there.
Sorry i cant advise, only comiserate and say your not alone.

Sorry you are feeling glum and hope you have brightened up since the 'vent'. Better to pour out how you are feeling rather than eat when you are not hungry - then you'd have two reasons to feel glum.

On the man front have you told him how you feel? Dont let this spoil your weekend. You can have a great time without him, I have got used to amusing myself as oh lives away.

Well done for sticking to plan, hope things brighten up soon

Hello hope your all okay? How was your weekend?
Ive exercised alot this week and sleep much better so it must be good hey :)
Ive stuck to plan we had lunch out and went to weatherspoons I had breaded plaice and it was 11.5 points and really enjoyed it,weighin tomorrow hey times just gone hasnt it.
What did you do at the weekend? Hows the plan?
xx

8 hours 45 minutes exercise

Exercise........Week 9

26/4 Monday

30 minutes treadmill
Total 30 minutes

27/4 Tuesday
30 minutes treadmill
60 minutes wii Just dance
30 minutes treadmill
Total 120 Minutes

28/4 Wednesd
30 minutes treadmill
30 minutes treadmill
Total 60 minutes

29/4 Thurs
30 minutes treadmill
60 minutes wii just dance
30 minutes treadmill
Total 120 minutes

30/4 Friday
30 minutes treadmill
45 minutes wii just dance
Total 75 minutes

1/5 Saturday
30 minutes Treadmill
30 Minutes wii just dance
Total 60 minutes

2/5 Sunday
30 minutes Treadmill
30 minutes treadmill
Total 60 minutes

Total for week
8 hours 45 minutes :D

Evening

Glad to see you are a bit more chipper this evening. Your day def more exciting than mine - worked this afternoon and tomorrow morning, but on the positive more money for working weekends and bank holidays so cant complain.

Time is speeding by - sign of getting older methinks. I'm weighing in tomorrow too ww on a bank holiday must be serious. :D Looking forward to Thursday cos is my last day of work then off for 9 days - including my birthday next Sun and visit from oh so much to look forward to.

Have a great day

Hi well done on your loss vanda greaty result.

Im seriously thinking of doing another plan as I did just under 9 hours exercise this week where I sweated alot and I lost just 1.5lbs? ok thats a loss but not good and I dont understand how people cheat and hardly exercise and lose alot more than me? Im thinking maybe ww isnt working for me as after the exercise I should of lost alot more?
I weighed myself Thursday and Sunday which is good for me and it said Id lost 3lbs so from yesterday to today 24hours later I gained 1.5lbs?How? I did allthat exercise and fast start?I also think I struggle seeing people on here say they have cheated and lose douboe what I do?If I cheated Id gain?

Hope your good my weekend has been non stop helped him with his flat cleared cleaned and painted my legs are aching :(

Hope your ok xx

Sorry you are cheesed off :hug99: but you cant compare your weight loss with others. We are all different and how quick we lose depends on so many things. If you feel ww is not working for you then maybe try something else, but look again at your numbers ww is working for you just not as fast as you want. Is any other plan apart from vlcd going to be any different? Are you looking for something that just isnt going to happen?

I do wish you could be happy with 1lb a week cos if you look at your posts to others on here you are so pleased for them when they lose that amount - why treat yourself any different? I really think the trick to this diet malarky is to relax and chill out a tad. Dont forget stress hormones can affect weight loss. Eat well, exercise some and weigh weekly. Be kind to yourself and accept what your body is doing, cos its doing fab.

Sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow.

Hello Vanda
Thanks I just get abit fed up how people say they cheat and then lose 2-3lbs? How ? I am sticking at it am just abit emotionally deflated at the moment and cant turn to food like before so I suppose its relearning how do deal with whats wrong without eating?
I am really hungry this week too so its not helping......
Hope you are okay so pleased you are doing well you deserve it and your be at 2 stone loss soon :)
Me I just hope this :cry: goes away soon.
Thanks again I apreciate it xx

I'm fine thanks, last day of work tomorrow afternoon then 9 days off, oh is coming down on Friday and its my birthday sunday so lots to look forward to.

You are right it is more difficult dealing with emotional times when you are not turning to food. After a long time of burying emotions in food it is hard to face the feelings, but if this is a life style change we have to face them.

Hope things improve for you soon, try and be kind to yourself.

Ahhh lovely weekend for you then hey :D I dont know how you do it spend so much time apart from each other,when I was just married to my ex for 5 years he used to only come home weekends and holidays as he worked in london,it was awful saying that when we did finally live together again it was hard work lol
Have you something nice planned for your Birthday? I have lots of families Birthdays this month :eek:
I hope you have a lovely time and thankyou again for your support ;) xx

Not sure what planned for my birthday yet depends on the weather. If fine will take us off to west wales for the day, not too far to drive and a great day out. if wet may go to cinema if theres anything good on and prob the compulsory take away with bottle of wine. Nothing too outrageous but my kind of day.

I used to hate being apart but now I actually enjoy it. It gives me time to be me and put myself first. I know now I dont need a man in my life to be happy I am responsible for my own happiness. we get to see the best of each other and make the most of the time we have together. There has to be trust both ways and we both trust each other. Sometimes I get a bit miffed when I have to do everything but it has taught me to be a stronger person.

Hope things are better for you today, you are doing really well sticking to plan when you've been feeling low.

Catch up with you soon

Happy Birthday Vanda xx
I hope you have a lovely day :)

I haven't been coming here so much I needed to focus on me and not worry people are losing more than me as you said we are all different.
I've stuck to plan 1000% cut the exercise back to 1 hour 5 times a week and had all my points tbh it was having all my points I found was the hardest? That's as I lost better on less points most weeks. But as we said before what happen when I get lower I can't cut back then.
It's week 11 for me tomorrow time is going :-O lol
I hope you were spoiled and had a lovely day out ;) xx

Hellooo chic stay on the plan hun.! honestly you are doing so well, and yes everyone is different with weight loss.xx

Weighin week 10 lost -2.5lbs thats 1st 9lb
Think that's weeks 9 exercise so I'm hoping next week will be as good but I cut the exercise down as told? Good luck for the next weighinsxx

Well done on the weight loss - great stuff.

I'n not expected a loss tonight due to no count day tomorrow. Even though I had saved points maybe not enough and over point day a bit too close to weigh in day. But hey ho will go and face up, today back on track.

Have a great day

Hi I think you will, did you have s nice birthday/weekend? It's my ohs Saturday saving 2 points a day to have a drink and meal, hoping it will be enough, let me know how you do later,xx

:) woo hoo hows it going big loser

Hope things are well with you.

Weighed in yesterday and sts, would have liked to have had a small loss but not too bothered. had a great day went to longleat, I would rather have a normal life along the way than get too stressed about the weight loss. Back to plan today after a rather fun 2 no points counting days.

Have a good one, am off to get my hair cut

Back