size102bs WW 'vs' Gastric Band fight.

Hi again

Yes maybe it is the scales but do try not to get too hung up on the results. Have you checked your measurements? Sometimes we can lose inches not weight - I think the fat spread itself around just to confuse us :confused:. Hopefully weigh in will be what you want but even if it isnt you know you have done the work so it will shift eventually even if it is not as fast as you want it to be. Good luck anyway :D

I've been working all weekend, mornings but tomorrow is my last shift before my days off - hoorah. I will weigh in tomorrow and should have a loss cos have followed plan 100%. I have just come back from a late lunch at Frankies & Bennys and have not used as many points as I thought I would so hoorah have loads left.

Am off to bed early ready for my 530 start. Will check in tomorrow. have a good day :D

arghhh, sorry ive come to moan in your thread.

I had a massive blow out sat/sun nights, loads of bread, crunchies and yog coated flapjax were consumed, scales say this morning im +3lbs!!

I feel so unmotivated, lazy and cant be arsed. just ate that stuff coz i couldnt be arsed stopping myself, just kept going back for more and more.

Hoping that admitting it now to someone i will be able to give i 100 % AGAIN from today.

Dont know if i can draw a line though, feel like i should go for a jog and just eat zero foods till Wed??

And well done on the WI, its coming off chere

Hi again

Yes maybe it is the scales but do try not to get too hung up on the results. Have you checked your measurements? Sometimes we can lose inches not weight - I think the fat spread itself around just to confuse us :confused:. Hopefully weigh in will be what you want but even if it isnt you know you have done the work so it will shift eventually even if it is not as fast as you want it to be. Good luck anyway :D

I've been working all weekend, mornings but tomorrow is my last shift before my days off - hoorah. I will weigh in tomorrow and should have a loss cos have followed plan 100%. I have just come back from a late lunch at Frankies & Bennys and have not used as many points as I thought I would so hoorah have loads left.

Am off to bed early ready for my 530 start. Will check in tomorrow. have a good day :D

Ha ha that so so funny I read that on my phone last nght,the fat spreads itself around :D
I lost 1lbs actually Im really peeeeed with that as it was 1lbs last week and this week and I have done loads of exercise and spring cleaning scrubbing carpets and its a low loss.TBH I always lose low but where I started high I thought Id get 2lbs a week and youll know how I feel if we have over 4 stone to lose it will take ages at 1lbs a week? I did my measurements total is good but from last month now great?
I have to do this but I know why I stop and yoyo and did vlcd 3lbs a week is mentally easier to stick at a plan.
I have just got my new scales I cant weigh on them to see if they are ok as I just had my breakfast so will see later.
I think you sound really focused :D glad you are I will keep thinking how focused you are and stay on it I worked out if I lose 1lbs a week Id be at goal by My birthday Next year Oct 2011 :( but that was my target so I hope I dont start losing less?xx

arghhh, sorry ive come to moan in your thread.

I had a massive blow out sat/sun nights, loads of bread, crunchies and yog coated flapjax were consumed, scales say this morning im +3lbs!!

I feel so unmotivated, lazy and cant be arsed. just ate that stuff coz i couldnt be arsed stopping myself, just kept going back for more and more.

Hoping that admitting it now to someone i will be able to give i 100 % AGAIN from today.

Dont know if i can draw a line though, feel like i should go for a jog and just eat zero foods till Wed??

And well done on the WI, its coming off chere

Hiya Vicki ((hugs))
Id say you sound like you are craving carbs? Do you have many on plan?
Also hows life atm,me Im an emotional eater if Im stresses bored lonely v sad I eat and this is why its hard for people like me,are you the same?If you are is there anything atm thats making you want to eat to comfort you?
I think you just maybe dont beat yourself up,its done and the thing is too get back on plan and forget it,you may sts but at least you are still sticking to it........
If you stay off plan you will regain what you have lost by late summer but back on track by late summer you could be another 2 stone down?
PM me if you need a chat ,you have great willpower look at a couple of weeks ago and you got back on track again hey ;):D

Me im fed up tbh 1lbs last week and this week and I have uped my exercise ? But I have to stay on it xx

Hi again

Weigh in result of 1.5lbs gone am very happy, another silver 7 - hoorah. :D

Have been thinking about your posts on the low weight loss and I know it is easier said than done but I really think that a change of thinking is needed. If you always aim for 2lbs a week and continue to lose 1lb you will continue to be disappointed and as you have said this is why you have yo-yoed in the past.

It may be that you have to accept that 1lb a week is what your body is going to do and be happy for it. I do sympathise with the wish to lose more as have been there, but it may never happen so better to be happy with what you lose than focus on what you wanted to lose - am I making sense? I suppose its a glass half empty/full sort of thing. 1lb a week over a year is nearly 4 stone of fat that will stay off and you will have learned how to have a healthy life along the way.

If you have followed the plan and weighed and pointed everything and exercised then be happy for your success. 1lb a week is great and healthy. I think that continually focusing on a negative could have a negative affect on your continued success :banana dancer:. Be proud of yourself you are doing great :party0038:

Thanks Vanda you are right I know having done vlcd for 4 years leads to having large losses and then when we go on a normal plan its hard to adjust to 1lbs a week. I know 1lbs is a loss just Im worried as I get lower will I lose as Im 15st 13 and only on 22 points so I worry I wont be able to feel full when at 11 13 ill only be on 18 points and have weight to lose? I have upped my goal from 9st 10 to 11 3 as that was what i was in 2006 so will go for that that way I will hopefully be able to maintain?

Super well done on your loss :D
Your flying so pleased for you,good thing is we are near too low to qualify to have a band now ;)

Hope everything else is ok?xx

Hiya Vicki ((hugs))
Id say you sound like you are craving carbs? Do you have many on plan?

i have carbs every day normally a sandwich or wrap:confused:

Also hows life atm,me Im an emotional eater if Im stresses bored lonely v sad I eat and this is why its hard for people like me,are you the same?If you are is there anything atm thats making you want to eat to comfort you?
lol haha everything at the moment makes me WANT sugar , people, work, family :sigh:

Me im fed up tbh 1lbs last week and this week and I have uped my exercise ? But I have to stay on it xx

Yes frustrating a little maybe, but so much more satisfying than a gain or sts.
Ive found that regularity is key to exercise, if you have upped it then you cant down it lol, it might take a while to show, i think that is why when im not having a diet melt down i lose most weeks, coz i am doing exercise be it gentle or medium everyday if not twice a day.

just keep up the good work

Hi Vicki god your right Im going to have to stick to the exercise Im doing for a while before increasing or ill exhust myslef lol....I did some extra today but Im going to try and do this each day before 11 so its done.
I hope you are ok I feel life ruins our weightloss plans boo problems :mad: BUT you have done so well and will continue too,maybe use a negative of something in your life to make you do the plan say someone irritates you use that to push ypu through a day so they dont ruin your plan you can use them as a ''your not making me give in''
I have had a sh*t life and this is why I am where I am now BUT now Im using the people that have hurt me as a They wont make me lose now,when I have a errrrrerrrr moment I think of someone that hurt me and use them as a I'll show you you didnt get to me by making myself slimmer fitter and healthy........
xx

Okay I have decided to use my diary here as an exercise Diary too so I can look back here and see what I did in relation to weight results
Exercise........Week 9

26/4 Monday 30 minutes Treadmill

27/4 Tuesday 30 minutes Treadmill
1 Hour wii Just dance (so far)

Good afternoon :D

Good to hear you are carrying on and rethinking weight loss expectations :) Must be honest I do not think ahead about how many points or any of that stuff I just concentrate on the here and now and take it a day at a time. I dont think about my long term goal much either as the thought of losing that much can be a tad daunting :( I focus on small achievable goals usually around 7lbs, then reward myself with make up/books etc. I buy myself some flowers for each weekly weight loss too. Got some lovely daffs today :D

Well done on the exercise. I'm not increasing mine yet and am sticking to 20-30 mins most days which is huge for me.

Shopping and cleaning today for me. Have just had a fab beef and horseradish sauce baguette for a late lunch.

Have a good day

Hiya you right as always it's best to do this a day at a time, the big picture is big so no point really. I have set myself an exercise plan as I'm naturally lazy *blush* suppose that's obvious as I'm big? But I'm not going mad as I'm unfit just doing treadmill and occassional wii. Your late lunch sounds yum was it home made? Oh is down soon isn't he? :) well done for the focus and making me think xx

Okay I have decided to use my diary here as an exercise Diary too so I can look back here and see what I did in relation to weight results
Exercise........Week 9

26/4 Monday 30 minutes Treadmill

27/4 Tuesday
30 minutes Treadmill
1 Hour wii Just dance
30 minutes Treadmill

28/4 Wednesd

Fab work on the exercise. I'm a dedicated couch potato myself and must admit to be lazy by nature too. I just love faffing about, pottering around and lounging. So much more civilised than getting all red and sweaty - unless one has no clothes on at the time of course ;)

Lunch was great, home made as have been to Tesco today. Made giant mushrooms stuffed with breadcrumbs and cheese with salad for dinner. One with cheddar and one with danish blue followed by lemon sorbet. Very tasty :D

I remember when I have tried to lose weigh in the past I became obsessed with what I was eating in general and forgot to just live. This time I am trying something different as what I have done before didnt work - lets hope I can keep the focus up. It is a bit scary cos have failed so many times before - but I suppose you're not failing if you keep on trying.

Have a great night. Gardening for me tomorrow :mad:

I love mushrooms how did you cook the cheese one and how many points was it? I made a ww curry last week and last night it was lovely and lots :) I too used to get obsessed but am now eating to feel full and look forward to making the low pointed meals.
Exercise today I was brought wii dance for mothers day off Oh and hadnt used it so I thought id give it ago it was great it made me sweat but I enjoyed it......The treadmill I dont go fast but do sweat and yes go red lol Im with you on the only sort of sweaty red faced thing thats is enjoyable haha
Hope you have a nice day in the garden tomorrow I have weeds to kill so need to get killer.
Chat soon :) xx

Good evening to you, hope you have had a good day

I love the wii just dance too although the co-ordination I used to have has left with its tail between its legs :eek: Hopefully its a weight thing and I will get better as I reduce in size.

How has your day gone? I have done some gardening :eek: actually doing it wasnt as bad as the thought if it. And got a free dinner out of it. My neighbour goes fishing and gave me some rainbow trout :D Fortunately he does the messy bits for me cos I cant. Having it griddled tonight with new pots, green beans and carrots. Tis cooking as I type.

Yesterdays mushs - cheddar one was 3.5 points. Just made some breadcrumbs out of 1 slice ww wholemeal bread added 40g grated low fat cheddar, seasoning, onion and anything else you fancy. Bung it on top of the said mushroom and bake in oven.

Off to check dinner, back in work tomorrow afternoon, have a great day.

Hi
How are you today all ok?
Im ok exercising and sticking to plan cant believe its heading towards week 10 .
I love rainbow trout my ex stepdad used to go fishing and fresh is so different isnt it.
Well done on the gardening :D I have to get out there and dig but Im just dont seem to know where the day goes atm.

xx

Exercise week 9

Exercise........Week 9

26/4 Monday
30 minutes treadmill
Total 30 minutes

27/4 Tuesday
30 minutes treadmill
60 minutes wii Just dance
30 minutes treadmill
Total 120 Minutes

28/4 Wednesd
30 minutes treadmill
30 minutes treadmill
Total 60 minutes

29/4 Thurs
30 minutes treadmill
60 minutes wii just dance
30 minutes treadmill
Total 120 minutes

30/4 Friday
30 minutes treadmill
45 minutes wii just dance

weekly total so far 405 minutes (6 hours 45 minutes)

Last edited:
Wow to the exercise :eek: I'm impressed. I'm still lounging around trying to drum up the enthusiasm to leap around the room - as yet this escapes me :eek:

Have been getting the urge to munch over the past few days, have managed to distract myself by doing something else until the urges go away - so feeling pleased with myself :D I have been trying to figure out if I am feeling anything when these urges come cos have been a comfort eater for many years, but no obvious reason so am not pondering too much am just feeling grateful that I didnt give in.

No binges this month at all :D Am off to work this afternoon so have a good one.

Hi Vanda dont be impressed its hard making myself do it so :eek:

Well done you on thinking do you need to eat and why you feel you need too.....Im like that now just learning to talk myself out of eating what I dont ''need''

Well done you I thinjk of you when I get abit wobbly and think this is Vandas and my last journey :D so thankyou for staying on it with me ,have a splendid weekend xx

Back