Total Solution Skinny Bridesmaid

Day 4- Feeling so much better than yesterday more energy, no headache woop woop!! Going to try porridge, a soup and a shake today. Having a night in tonight so should be easy enough. It's tomorrow night I'm worried about. Saturday night is always for nights out, Ahh! But I have decided not to stay in and hide. Going out with my friend and going to take car and drink water and maybe a can of coke zero if they have it. How is everyone else today? Remember if your not feeling the best just think, it's FRIDAY!!! ?? enjoy your weekend.

weight.png

Glad to hear that the headaches gone and you have more energy - the first few days are a bit of a struggle - i find that i dont neccessarily miss eating meals, just the action of preparing them and cutting things up with a knife and fork (sounds weird now i've typed it). I've got my dad visiting on Saturday, so i'll need to think of what i can eat. I havent told anyone except my partner that I'm on exante so i'll have to be sneaky with my shakes. Looking forward to the long weekend :)

Good luck for the weekend too. Had a busy day and it makes it so much easier to not think about food. Im the opposite I know I'm lazy and very unorganised preparing meals is one think I don't miss. On my 4th week I hope to change that and start preparing and making food properly :) back on this on Monday

weight.png

So tried the Thai Chicken soup :eek: not nice for me, better order more shakes!! not happy wish i liked them

Hey I'm feeling good not really missing anything yet. How are you? Well done on first week weight loss!!Have been thinking though after my month on this I might want food, and saw info about slim and save? Any reviews on it?

Not too bad had a bit of a wobbly last night but better this morning.
I done New You which has similar products to Slim and Save while I was in between and they were actually really nice - I liked the Irish Stew one they done but that sells out stupidly quick.

Would you ever go back to them? I'm thinking maybe 3/4 months on this then s&s to see what it's like? Weekend for diets will be the hardest. Just think Monday tomorrow and fresh start to the week!!

Day 8 woop woop weigh in day! So this morning I had my first weigh in and I lost 8 pounds!! Really happy with that. Didn't know how much to expect actually. Had good weekend feel really content although I have been getting quite cold and don't feel as strong but know thats part of the diet. How has everyone else been? Enjoy their weekend?

fayfe said:
Well done you :)

Thanks how r u? Can't believe how long this is going to take for me to get to target weight. Maybe need to set my self small targets every monts or two?

I'm good thanks lovely, how are you bar your amazing loss?

I've done mine so I have 5 weeks to lose another 13lbs (I want to be in the 13s for an end of Sept event), or get yourself on one of the monthly targets they can be quite fun and its good to talk and compare :)

fayfe said:
I'm good thanks lovely, how are you bar your amazing loss?

I've done mine so I have 5 weeks to lose another 13lbs (I want to be in the 13s for an end of Sept event), or get yourself on one of the monthly targets they can be quite fun and its good to talk and compare :)

That's good goal, I think I need to keep being realistic with my goals before I get disappointed if I don't get off what I was hoping for. Might have a nosey on break from work. Can't believe how good these forums are. Feel like no one around me really understands and you come on here and so many people do.

Week 3 day 2. So my 5 pounds weight loss didn't Help me stay on track ended up sneaking a Chinese last night in my car and today did so well until 6pm when I had a KFC!! What is wrong with me? Its like I don't wanna feel good or lose weight or be successful, I hope tomorrow is a new day fresh start!! Im not even stressed at work just life is busy busy? No excuse! :-( How is everyone else getting on?

Starting weight - 14st 9pounds.

fayfe said:
How's it going lovely?

Hey fayfe, it's been going terrible manage to go downhill since I ate for last two weeks put on like 6 pounds :-( really need to get back into gear, I just keep going through the cycle of eating rubbish feeling bad for it an because I'm feeling bad I keep eating ahhhh! How r u?

Right Mrs - draw a massive line under it and move on, yes you ate and yes you gained some weight but it can all be undone just need to get your brain on the right track again...maybe ease yourself gently back in by low carbing before coming back fully on the diet. Remember you are doing this so you lot HOT in your bridesmaid dress (much like I am).

Come on you can do it!!!!

(I have 6lbs to lose this week and I have the flu btw just felt you needed a pep talk more x)

Back