Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Hey, how was swimming? Food sounds good for the day, hope your roast was yummy!
I've been a bit naughty with prosecco and nibbles, but I found my wedding dress :p xx

Ooooooo can you risk telling us much about it?

Didn't have roast was good all day then I ordered a chicken kebab and salad. Not awful but could of been better.

Got alot of work to do tonight :( booooo

My Sunday night ramblings. It helps me stay focussed if I write down my week and if any can think of ways to help me get over any hurdles please chip in.

No weigh in this week. Downside no weekly push, upside a whole week more to do really well.

I have 3 long shifts, a day off, and a Uni day.
Uni day filled with a pub union so I'm taking pack up and going in library.

Alot of Uni work to do on evenings so keep a few syns back for my set snacks.

Long shifts usually mean take aways. Keep as full as I can and have quick meals ready.

Hope everyone has a good week, let me know how weigh ins go for everyone please :) x

Ooooooo can you risk telling us much about it?

Didn't have roast was good all day then I ordered a chicken kebab and salad. Not awful but could of been better.

Got alot of work to do tonight :( booooo

Ermmm its quite hard to describe and do justice to in all honesty! Very fitted to the hips, flows down, quite a large train and a fab strapless neckline! I look about three sizes smaller in it lol I would like to wear it all the time :p
Hope the work is coming along ok?
Never mind on the chicken kebab- could have been much worse and you had salad, that has to count for something haha xx

Ermmm its quite hard to describe and do justice to in all honesty! Very fitted to the hips, flows down, quite a large train and a fab strapless neckline! I look about three sizes smaller in it lol I would like to wear it all the time :p
Hope the work is coming along ok?
Never mind on the chicken kebab- could have been much worse and you had salad, that has to count for something haha xx

Il put that behind me I just would like to stop ordering food it's no good for me.

Sounds lovely. Is there scope to adjust because you will be smaller?
Can't believe you found it in one day. Did you try some just for laughs dresses on?

Up and ready to be back on placement.

Having spinach salad and I'm going to mix it up today I'm going to lightly wilt the spinach with a laughing Cow light melted through it.

For tea, peri peri chicken & veg. Going for a red day I think.

Il put that behind me I just would like to stop ordering food it's no good for me.

Sounds lovely. Is there scope to adjust because you will be smaller?
Can't believe you found it in one day. Did you try some just for laughs dresses on?

It's too convenient isn't it :-(
I should only be a little bit smaller in theory but it is a zip up. I'm having the zip replaced as there's a faulty tooth on it so I suppose if I needed it taking in a smidge it could be done easily enough!
Yeah I tried on 4 others, one other was a contender and one was really horrid lol.
I have been shopping once before so had an idea what I was after! That said, the one I bought is nothing like what I thought I wanted!
Your red day sounds good, yum to peri peri chicken! I'm not very good with 'salad' but the laughing cow would make spinach more tolerable! Hope you have a good first day back x

Had a busy day. Chicken in oven, I'm just having an entree lol of ww petit pain I think is hexb with one hexa laughing cow light. It's heaven :)
Red day so still get my rocky roads :)

Last shift for a week and half. It keeps me on track though as I'm so busy.

Need to have a plan and fruit shop later.

Anyone ever brought passion fruit in aldi or lidl? I love it but its so expensive

Another good day :)

Ate a KFC tonight so my syns gone that I'd saved for half the week. But that's ok. Doubt ill repeat though wasnt anywhere near as nice as I imagined

Glad to hear you have had a good day :)
Its funny how sometimes we give in to an urge and learn it wasn't worth it! At least you know now.
I had half a lb loss this week- not fab but I have had a couple of naughties! X

It's a loss :)
My mum only has a little to loose and she's lost 1/2 for weeks and weeks. My step dad has had big losses and big gains and now my mums 1/2's are all adding up nicely

Having a day that just screams eat off plan.

My salad was off, so quick switch to cook some rice which I burnt.

Still I have a pack up of sorts it will have to do

What a nightmare- I hate it when stuff like that happens! Sounds like you're doing well though- crack the weekend and fingers crossed for a good result on Monday x

Lunch was s*** of course Uni Fridays in staff house (canteen) is fish and chip day.

I sat there with my fruit and my burnt rice and I ate it. No treats, snacks or treats all day.

I'm having a chow mein for tea then a really good super free packed 2 days.

Been to gym, swimming, 3 active shifts so then Monday what will be will be. And ready for another week really tackling some numbers.

Back