Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Few ppl kindly subscribed so thought I'd do a pitch about why I'm here.

I've just turned 30, I'm a single mum to a lovely 4 year old. I left a career in law to follow my dream a d go to Uni.

Uni course is very active and I've slowly put weight on over last 6 years.

Excluding pregnancy my max weight was 15 stone last year of which I lost 2 and put over half back on.

So I started sw from home as my new career is active and I want to feel bit more my age again.

My scales at home were way out but I lost a stone and started messing about and finally joined a proper sw group.

I took my weigh in weight from that and have basically started a clean sheet.

First weigh in was 14st8
14st4
Gain. 14st5.5

Next weigh in on Monday, I'm back at gym back swimming and really trying now to get these numbers down. Would like 30lb off by Christmas

I'm here because I want to just walk into a nice trendy store and buy some nice jeans straight off the shelf like in diesel or Armani and I look now and just know they won't do a size 16/18
I will fit in them skinny jeans by next year I ei not give up

You will fit in those jeans! You've had a great week :)
I'm doing ok, been a bit off plan and quite cross with myself but back on track. Biggest problem was having no super free in the house! Been shopping and feeling in the zone.
Work lunch tomoro, saving syns and will make the best choices x

Think I've picked to much I get a loss but ill see Monday.

Next week I'm gyming all
Week and going to be 1000% I want to see what I can really, I seem to be a bit held back.

What things you planning to eat?

Have you picked at good stuff though? Picking isn't so bad if its on the right stuff :)
See how you get on next week- i have been disappointed before after sticking to plan rigorously but my losses are slow anyway! The exercise will be good anyway :) x

No little syn treats and hexb bars but not wrote down so bet I've over done it

Today's another day,

In planning a bacon, egg, mushrooms and BBQ beans

Leek risotto with side if veg for superfree

Then chicken, baby corn and finally get round to the apple Betty I think.

Some potato scones to snack and fruit :)

Your food day sounds yummy, bacon sarnies and brisket *drool*
Good weekend? Looking forward to WI? Xx

Nervous as anything, just finished my assignment, well not totally but minimum word count is there and last paragraph and conclusion to do. And I did it with not a sweet insight.
Had a good work out today worked hard and Uni work is more caught up so I can enjoy a day at gym tomorrow without feeling to guilty.

Ill take a day at a time and go when I can :)

Proof of my ups and downs will show tomorrow though

How have you done :)

Lost 1.5 this week so back to my 4lb loss and ready to get into those 13's.
going to really try this week, get into gym like I have been and see just what I can do :)

Always sabotage myself near to getting goals it's like I'm scared ill do it. Stupid hey.

So I'm setting a permanent 3 goals when one gets ticked off another is added to the bottom so I'm on a roll them to my big target.

Here they are

1) half a pound until I'm out the 200's into 100's (lb's)
2) 3lb for my half stone
3) 4.5lb into the 13's

I want this list ticked off in next 2 weeks and 3 more goals to be set :)
Next week no reason at all I can't at least yet number 1 off the list :)

Good idea with the mini list! Sometimes mine are too big and seem overwhelming and I give up!
Well done on your loss too :) Remember to keep your water intake high with all the gymming..
Not doing very well at the moment. Taking a step back and just trying to take some pressure off myself. Before when I knew I had a way to go I knew it wouldn't happen overnight so just took it one day at a time. Keep sabotaging myself and over-thinking everything..
x

Good idea with the mini list! Sometimes mine are too big and seem overwhelming and I give up!
Well done on your loss too :) Remember to keep your water intake high with all the gymming..
Not doing very well at the moment. Taking a step back and just trying to take some pressure off myself. Before when I knew I had a way to go I knew it wouldn't happen overnight so just took it one day at a time. Keep sabotaging myself and over-thinking everything..
x

Anything we can do to help?

Always sabotage myself near to getting goals it's like I'm scared ill do it. Stupid hey. So I'm setting a permanent 3 goals when one gets ticked off another is added to the bottom so I'm on a roll them to my big target. Here they are 1) half a pound until I'm out the 200's into 100's (lb's) 2) 3lb for my half stone 3) 4.5lb into the 13's I want this list ticked off in next 2 weeks and 3 more goals to be set :) Next week no reason at all I can't at least yet number 1 off the list :)

Hi just read this and can relate to it completely , I self sabatage , when I'm doing well and start getting comments about how I've lost more weight and looking well , that's when it starts can't get my head round why I do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi just read this and can relate to it completely , I self sabatage , when I'm doing well and start getting comments about how I've lost more weight and looking well , that's when it starts can't get my head round why I do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doesn't make any sense but its daft.

I want a fab week to see what I can do when I really try :)

Back