Sleek_Chick's diary

So despite remaining 100% yesterday, I gained 0.8lbs overnight. The body is such a strange thing. I haven't been to the toilet properly since in the week, so hopefully that is why. I know this diet works. Day 24 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st2.6bs Total loss: 15.4lb

It is a funny thing Sleek, can be very confusing at times. But if you haven't been properly in a few days that could definitely affect your daily weigh ins, or maybe because you said you didn't get enough water? Or TOTM coming?

Could be lots of things, I'm sure won't be showing tomorrow.

Have a good Sunday. :)

So strange isn't it ! I read the blurb on the site about the rate of loss and it says men's loss is usually steady but women's can be more erratic weekly, TOTM etc, but that it is usually consistent measured monthly, so you're seeing that first hand. I'm sure it will right itself over the next couple of days x

Thanks Sheridan - I drank 3.6l of water yesterday which I think is quite a lot. My totm isn't due for 2 more weeks. I'll just call it a blip. I am hopeful it will rectify itself by weigh in day!

Thank you GreenEyedGirl - it is so frustrating but the diet works, so I will keep plodding on :) Men lose so easily, it is so unfair.

So far so good; almost 2.8l of water down and 3 coffees. Going to have my first pack in a bit - need to order some products, as I will run out on Sunday. I only have 3 shakes left, and the rest are carbonara and shepherd's pie.

It is weird how the lb's fluctuate on this diet sleek. The scales haven't budged for 5 days for me.

Oh well, we know it works in the long run & I'm sure you are feeling & looking slimmer :) x

It is Susie, and quite disheartening especially since we're not eating food. But we will get there!

Day 24
Start weight: 14st4lbs
Current weight: 13st1.6bs
Total loss: 16.4lbs

I lost my gain and a further 0.2lbs. Not sure if I will reach the 12s this week after all, but we shall see.

You are doing so well, I'm sure you will be rewarded with the 12's very soon x

We will indeed. Have a good day Sleek x

You are doing so well, I'm sure you will be rewarded with the 12's very soon x

Thanks Susie and CP. I went out yesterday and we ordered a platter to share between us- it would have been a bit awkward not to eat. I ate olives, squid and some bread. Result is that I am 2.2lbs heavier but I am hoping it is salt. I'm fine but this diet is so hard with the social events. I'd like to say no but I can't put my life on hold. Will drink lots of water today. I won't be in the 12s this week but I have lost a good amount for January. February should be quieter and allow me to get on with the diet.

I suppose looking at our monthly loss gives a better picture of how well we have done sleek. Wish I had the will power to only weigh at the end of each month but don't think I could wait that long x

It does help to see how much we have lost in a month when the weekly losses seem low or likely to be a gain.

But you're right, it's so difficult with a social life and it's better for the journey to take a little longer and enjoy ourselves now and then rather than go stir crazy avoiding all situations where we might have to eat! You made good choices so anything will be minimal!

Hope you've had a good day Sleek Chick! :)

You did well and hopefully any small gain will be gone after a couple of 100% days. You will get to those 12's x

How are you getting on Sleek Chick? :)

Hope your day has gone well Sleek x

Thanks Sheridan, Susie and CP - finding it so difficult at the moment, but I won't give up! I hope you are all well xx

How has today been Sleek Chick? :)

Keep going Sleek & the hard times will pass x

How has today been Sleek Chick? :)

Weekend wasn't good but I got back on track yesterday. 1.2lbs above my lowest weight which isn't so bad, but I'm trying. Feeling so low at the moment about life generally. I didn't want to post as I feel like such a failure. I did exante over summer and was 100%. I guess I don't feel as desperate anymore. I'm by no means near goal but I feel better in my skin. I just need to remind myself why I started exante. I've made a pact with one of my friends to lose as much weight by summer so hopefully that spurs me on.

Thank you Susie and Sheridan. I really appreciate your support and kind words. I will catch up with diaries later xx

Weekend wasn't good but I got back on track yesterday. 1.2lbs above my lowest weight which isn't so bad, but I'm trying. Feeling so low at the moment about life generally. I didn't want to post as I feel like such a failure. I did exante over summer and was 100%. I guess I don't feel as desperate anymore. I'm by no means near goal but I feel better in my skin. I just need to remind myself why I started exante. I've made a pact with one of my friends to lose as much weight by summer so hopefully that spurs me on. Thank you Susie and Sheridan. I really appreciate your support and kind words. I will catch up with diaries later xx

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time lately with the diet sleek chick.

It definitely is difficult for the long haul and sometimes we reach points where we feel comfortable enough not to be too worry about how fast the weight is coming off. But at the same time it feels like unfinished business doesn't it?

It's great that you are feeling good about yourself and well, that's a major point in losing weight. It's an individual journey and I'm sure you could still lose so much by summer.

Maybe one of the higher plans would be better for a while? To help you find a good place again? TSing is so hardcore, at least if you have the options to have extras without seeing it as a cheat it takes that pressure off.

I've definitely noticed ironically that whilst I've been dieting I've suddenly had loads more social events to deal with and that can be hard.

But you've dealt with all your obstacles so far so well, but definitely take some time to yourself and have a chance to relax. :)

Thank you Sheridan. I know TS is hardcore, but I find it harder to lose weight on the higher plans just because I don't see the scales dropping so quickly, and end up cheating. I need to work on that. I have around 150 products to see me through, so I can't waste them. So far so good. I can stick to the diet, but usually a social event derails me. I just need to remember I have those things in moderation when I get to goal!

Day 32
Current weight: 13st1.8bs
Total loss: 16.2lbs

Day 33
Current weight: 13st0.8bs
Total loss: 17.2lbs

So far so good; had an awful headache yesterday which may have been ketosis related. So close to the 12s! I hope I get there by Sunday, which is my new weigh in day!

Back