Sleek_Chick's diary

Day 33 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st0.8bs Total loss: 17.2lbs So far so good; had an awful headache yesterday which may have been ketosis related. So close to the 12s! I hope I get there by Sunday, which is my new weigh in day!

Sorry to hear you had a bad headache Sleek! Well done for getting through it - and the 12s are in sight! I don't see why not for you reaching there by Sunday, that's plenty of time.

Hope you have a great day! :)

Thanks Sheridan - I am so close. Feeling really positive, and determined to get to goal.

Almost 4l of water down, and 2 packs. Work is really busy at the moment and stressful. Thankfully, the week is almost over.

I cannot wait to cross over to the path of the unknown - 12s. I have been in the 13s for way too long, and hope to spend as little time as possible in the 12s. I think I will revise my goal to 10st7lb. I used to be that weight before and felt really comfortable in my clothes. My goal is to get to 11st by mid April. I will then introduce food and exercise gradually, and aim to lose the rest by June.

Really want to get into lifting weights too. So much to be excited about!

Day 34
Start weight: 14st4lbs
Current weight: 13st0.4bs
Total loss: 17.4lbs

​Only 0.6lb until I am out of the 13s! x

Day 34 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st0.4bs Total loss: 17.4lbs Only 0.6lb until I am out of the 13s! x

All going in the right direction! I'm sure you'll be there for weigh in! :)

Day 34
Current weight: 13st0.4bs
Total loss: 17.4lbs

​Only 0.6lb until I am out of the 13s! x

So close! I'm sure you will be in the 12's on Sunday x

Thanks CP and Sheridan for your kind words!

Day 34
Current weight: 12st13.6lbs
Total loss: 18.4lbs

0.8lbs bringing me into the 12s. It has been so difficult, but I am so happy. Feeling motivated to stick with it. Out for drinks, but will stick to water. My problem is usually food and not drink, so hopefully I will be okay. I cannot wait to get through the 12s! x

Thanks CP and Sheridan for your kind words! Day 34 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 12st13.6lbs Total loss: 18.4lbs 0.8lbs bringing me into the 12s. It has been so difficult, but I am so happy. Feeling motivated to stick with it. Out for drinks, but will stick to water. My problem is usually food and not drink, so hopefully I will be okay. I cannot wait to get through the 12s! x

Congratulations Sleek Chick!

You thoroughly deserved that good overnight loss and I'm sure you'll kick 12 butt and be down into 11s in no time!

Super pleased for you - hope it gives you a positive buzz for today!

Thank you hun! I am so happy. I only hope I don't spend as long in the 12s as I did in the 13s. I am just so happy I am no longer 16st and I am making progress! x

Great news sleek!!!

You are doing great SC. Less than 2 stone to go. We are the same height. What size clothes are you wearing now! Have you chosen anything to wear at goal? Well done you x

Thanks Greeneyes - you are doing very well!

Angel - Thank you! I can fit into size 14 jeans, but I haven't bought any new work clothes! My size 16 work skirts are quite loose, so they will need to be replaced soon. You are doing very well. I haven't chosen anything to wear at goal, but I have few items from when I last lost weight that I would like to fit in. It is quite handy being 5ft7, as it's easy to carry weight, or so I have been told! I think I would agree with that, as I felt quite comfortable at 13st and started to feel I looked quite normal. Having said that, I cannot weight to get to goal! You are doing very well - so close to the 19s!

Day 35
Current weight: 12st13.4lbs
Total loss: 18.6lbs

I went out last night, and stuck to sparkling water! Really pleased with myself - it was much easier than I expected. I'm not really a big drinker, but I am quite shy, so sometimes it is nice to drink as I feel less inhibited. It really is weird being sober when everyone is drunk!

I lost 0.2lbs overnight; tomorrow is weigh in.

Well done for sticking to water. I bet you looked amazing. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks Angel for your lovely words!

I went out yesterday to eat and stuck to chicken and salad, which I am pleased about. Off out again on Tuesday and will aim to do the same. TOTM came, which usually impacts on my weight loss so hopefully I will get a whoosh once it has finished.

Day 36
Current weight: 12st13.6lbs
Total loss: 18.4lbs

0.2lbs up from yesterday, which I am pleased about considering I had some chicken and it is TOTM. It is weigh in today, and I have lost 5.6 lbs since Sunday after falling off track. However, I will record my weight loss from my weigh in day before as I know Sunday's weigh in was a anomaly due to water retention, which makes it 2.8lbs. Happy about that.

That's a great loss Sleek and well done for showing such restraint especially with TOTM making an appearance.

Have a lovely Sunday! :)

Thanks Sheridan! Now I am in the 12s, I really don't want to venture back to the 13s.

Day 37
Current weight: 12st12.8lbs
Total loss: 19.2lbs

0.8lb off overnight. Happy about that; I am off out for a meal tomorrow but will stick to a salad. My concert is in under 2 weeks and I'd love to be 12st7 by then but we will see.

Just realised I am 1.8lbs off losing 3.5 stones!

Day 38
Current weight: 12st12.2lbs
Total loss: 19.8lbs

Lost 0.6lbs overnight! I'm out for dinner today, but will stick to salad. Not feeling that well. I think I am coming down with a cold :(

3.5 stone is a massive achievement - well done! Enjoy your meal out tonight, hope you're not coming down with something and feel better soon x

You're so close! You can do it!

I hope you have a great day and start to feel better soon :)

Day 39
Current weight: 12st10.6lbs
Total loss: 21.4lbs

Thank you CP and Sheridan! The meal was cancelled - quite relieved! I haven't developed a cold yet but think one is coming on. I am going out on Saturday for coffee, so should be able to stick to plan all week. My concert is next week and 12st7 seems quite achievable!

A nice whoosh overnight means 2 goals can be ticked off!

Day 39 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 12st10.6lbs Total loss: 21.4lbs Thank you CP and Sheridan! The meal was cancelled - quite relieved! I haven't developed a cold yet but think one is coming on. I am going out on Saturday for coffee, so should be able to stick to plan all week. My concert is next week and 12st7 seems quite achievable! A nice whoosh overnight means 2 goals can be ticked off!

Always lovely ticking goals off - well done Sleek!

Back